Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trick or Treat Hand outs

Posted by annie35 
Trick or Treat Hand outs
October 31, 2008
First of all I have worked in this office for 4 Halloweens, and not once have the moo's ever dressed up their shitlings and begged for candy in the offices.
Well this year they are. I don't have any candy in my cube, I do have some Godiva chocolate, but that is mine. So far I have handed out paper clips ( the big ones, I hate them), dried up ink pens, dried up white out, and next one sheet at a time post it notes.
Kind of smart ass of me, but I am not a fucking vending machine and it is my cube, take your shitling elsewhere for a free handout.
Re: Trick or Treat Hand outs
October 31, 2008
I AM NOT A VENDING MACHINE......

I'm dressed for Halloween today at my office. I'm a dead Raider.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
October 31, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > dead Raider.

Nice!
I started out as someone who gave a shit (my costume) now I am someone who doesn't give a shit ( no costume, jsut being me).
October 31, 2008
we are right in the midst of trick or treating at our house now! they are ringing the doorbell as i type!

have a look at what i ordered for the brats to put in their bags this halloween, my husband is dying laughing right now, lol! no candy for the brats!

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

we ordered an assortment of the most offensive titles, you've got to see these to know how offensive they are and i'll post some of the pics, lol.

and what will the breeders be able to complain about? these are christian!!!!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0273/0273_01.asp

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 3 more brats at the door just got tracts!

this is a great halloween. cant wait for the breeders to see it when they get home. lol!
October 31, 2008
As usual, I kept my lights out and the bastards left me alone.

But the fuckers downstairs have turned our place into a Breeder House, so they handed out candy. Funny how a single guy without kids becomes a duh the second some single moo whore sticks her claws into him.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2008
DH and I met friends at our favorite Mexican restaurant during trick-or-treat hours. It was great--not a sprog in sight!! Luckily, when we returned, our house had not been "tricked."

Poor Annie!! What a sucky day. I laughed thinking about the moos that probably expected you to coo over little Snotleigh's costume. I picture you expressionlessly sticking a post-it inside of their candy bag!
October 31, 2008
I had to giggle at the single Post-It Note. Hee hee!

Chick tracts! Wow, does the artwork vary. I checked out two of the ones "adapted for black audiences." "It's your life" is drawn really well, even with some panels with unusual and effective perspective. "Soul Sisters" has really crude artwork. But still a bargain at only .15 each! Zowie!

I love the suave protagonist in "Doom Town"--like a young Burt Reynolds. "Because I care about homosexuals." These are so wonderfully hokey!

DH and I scooted out right when he got home and went to Old (Fart) Country Buffet (got a coupon in the mail). I love buffets! Only 3 kids in the whole place! Yay! And a fair number of other Halloween refugee adults. Mmm, more salmon please. Yum!
November 01, 2008
guest Wrote:
> we are right in the midst of trick or treating at
> our house now! they are ringing the doorbell as i
> type!
>
> have a look at what i ordered for the brats to put
> in their bags this halloween, my husband is dying
> laughing right now, lol! no candy for the brats!
>
> http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp
>
> we ordered an assortment of the most offensive
> titles, you've got to see these to know how
> offensive they are and i'll post some of the pics,
> lol.
>
> and what will the breeders be able to complain
> about? these are christian!!!!
>
> http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0273/0273_01.a
> sp
>
>
>
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 3 more brats at the door
> just got tracts!
>
> this is a great halloween. cant wait for the
> breeders to see it when they get home. lol!

I especially like the "Little Susie" one where she tells her friend that her daddy sinned when he left her and her mother but that he REALLY messed up with God when he ran off to marry another lady. We can always hope that some of the little trick or treaters went home with their halloween bags to spend the weekend with duddy and the new whore who he was cheating on their moo with before he divorced her moomie and ran off.
Anonymous User
November 01, 2008
I loved the religious tracts, too. Wish I would have had some "Little Susies" to pass out in my neighborhood. There are some really fucked up family situations here.
cfhistorian
November 02, 2008
Well, I wasn't going to hand out candy, because I didn't want to do it alone, and my husband had to work. But I decided to do so...and actually had fun. I saw some really cute costumes, and the kids were all really polite, and I was pleased to see that they all had parents with them and were actually walking from house to house, rather than being driven. And a lot of families had their dogs with them (dressed up!), too, which was cool. I have a "No Solicitors" sticker on my door (because I was sick of having people come by to sell me magazine subscriptions), and a bunch of the kids asked me what it meant...I was like, "Oh that's not for you guys!" LOL. And a lot of the kids also complimented me on our jack-o-lanterns, which had glowsticks in them, rather than candles (safety first!).
November 02, 2008
Only my niece and her parents stopped by. Not so bad.

LOL about the tracks!!

We didn't go anywhere. I would had, but I wanted to stay home after being away in class (college) all week at odd times.

I hate going to a restaurant and having some shitleigh be known all through out the damn place. (Running around, being loud and obnnoxious).

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 02, 2008
I was in class from 8-5. When I got home we shut the gate. I don't want any of the little bastards bugging me for candy, it's just another time of the year for the little fuckers to get what they want only to stand in the middle of the road every other goddammed day of year and not move when you're driving. Fuck 'em. Living in the middle of 20 acres helps.
November 02, 2008
I Live on 5 acres. No bastards for us, either.

lab mom
November 03, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Well this year they are. I don't have any candy in
> my cube, I do have some Godiva chocolate, but that
> is mine. So far I have handed out paper clips (
> the big ones, I hate them), dried up ink pens,
> dried up white out, and next one sheet at a time
> post it notes.

As a child, I would have loved you Annie. Perhaps it's because I'm simple, but when I was little I loved playing with paperclips. As I got older, I really appreciated the strangeness of Chick tracts.

No kids for Halloween here, and the folks I do know who would be in a position to hand out candy or paperclips reported there weren't many trick or treaters at all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 03, 2008
We had 3, including the one who COMPLAINED about what we gave out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login