Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coralville Moo Began Plot to Kill Sons 2 Months Ago

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Coralville Moo Began Plot to Kill Sons 2 Months Ago
November 01, 2008
http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081030/NEWS/810309997/1001/NEWS

The thing that boggles my mind the most about this is that people can't explain why moo-whore would want to attack her own kyds. Uhh...
Re: Coralville Moo Began Plot to Kill Sons 2 Months Ago
November 01, 2008
So much for maternal love and a moo's natural protective instincts, too.=P
November 01, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So much for maternal love and a moo's natural
> protective instincts, too.=P

But - it's diiiifferent when it's your oooowwwnnn!!1!eleventy-one!1 tongue sticking out smiley
Maternal Instinct Critical Failure #umpteen-zillion.
November 01, 2008
I'd say "maternal instinct" is pretty much bullshit, considering the need for Child Protective Services. If moos were all lovey-dovey and naturally nurturing to their sproggen, you wouldn't be reading crap such as this.
November 01, 2008
I believe that moomies have always murdered their kyds for various reasons, but they are just being caught more often now due to better police investigational tools/techniques and because the misconception that moocows LOOOOOVVVVVEEE their young more than anything in the world has been GREATLY dispelled. It was difficult to get any murder conviction on a female until recent years simply because juries were comprised of men who couldn't begin to imagine that a woman could be capable of such violence. I would venture to say that few female murderers were ever even considered suspects or arrested, charged, or regularly investigated as potential suspects until the past 25 years or so. I don't think we are seeing any more moomie murderers percentage wise, but certainly more moocows are being caught.

I realize there are mental illnesses which could manifest in such a way to render a moomie guilty/not guilty by reason of insanity or mental defect, but I believe that those cases are few and far between. I think that Andrea Yates was/is mentally ill. I also think that her husband had more to do with his kyds' drownings than Andrea did by perpetuating and even causing many of her breakdowns and episodes of insanity , yet he just lets her rot in the nuthouse as he goes on to marry another moocow as if nothing had ever happened. If the current Yate's whore is mentally ill then we may be seeing a replay of Yates kyd deaths in a few years and if so, that SOB needs to be prosecuted as an accessory/accomplice/conspirator, as do MOST duddys of killed kyds via moomie.

Other than some isolated cases of mental illness, the MAIN reason they kill their kyds is because they regret having had them for one or more reasons and see their deaths as a "way out". In every single case where they claim they were ALSO going to commit suicide, but of course they didn't, they killed those kyds methodically and in a well orchestrated and premeditated way. ANY and ALL of the ones who claim that they were going to commit suicide AFTER they got busted, took steps to conceal the crime(s) or make up stories about intruders, kidnappers, etc....... in 99% of the cases were/are guilty as hell and NOT mentally ill.
I believe that the NON mentally ill ones kill their kyds for a variety of reasons, but the following reasons seem to be the most popular among the cases I have read about or followed on documentaries:

Moomie killing kyds motives, IMHO
(not necessarily in order of most common)

1)To gain sympathy and attention when the newness of their prior attention, just for being knocked up and immediately following a birth, is waning or has dissipated.
2)To create a tragedy around herself in order to salvage a failing marriage or to mend a familial breakdown.
3)To make herself more marketable in order to catch or keep a new man, when kyds are not a part of his plans, or more commonly OTHER mens' kyds are not part of his plan or she perceives it that way.
4)This killer blames the kyd for her man's leaving or cheating. She is angered that her husband/man left her after baybee(s)/kyds
are born and she projects her anger and hatred at her man and/or the new woman in his life onto her kyd.
5)This one kills for her own perception of her potential happiness.
She realizes that no one pays attention anymore after a new baybee gets settled in and the covered dishes stop coming, the gifts cease,the attention is focused on the next new preggo in her circle, hubby starts "working" later and later with his single and non childed co-worker, and it's painfully obvious that the life she envisioned is not going to happen. This woman wants a new start, so to speak, and thinks if the kyd(s) were taken out of the equation then she could essentially start all over and not make the same choices the second time around.
6)This cold calculator kills in order to execute a life insurance scam as her motive is money. She has various reasons for the outright hatred of her own kyd or for the cold indifference to it.
7)The rationalizer could have any number of motives, but she convinces herself that the kyds would be better off dead than alive and the reasons they give span from religious to their living in a bad or poor environment. It nearly always boils down to a selfish reason because the root excuse of this rationalization never seems to cause her to follow through with suicide. If the kyds would be "better off dead", wouldn't she be better off dead as well? The rationalizer only fools herself and no one else.
8)Some moomies kill for no other reason than they are sick to death of shitty diapers, cleaning up vomit, incessant wailing, sick baybees, and a nursling demanding a teat or bottle every waking moment. They are run down physically and emotionally and also suffer from malnutrition and sleep deprivation as well as depression, would be my guess. Combine the physical and emotional stress of it and toss in a husband who refuses to lift a finger to help, a once beautiful and desirable body which has been RAVAGED by this little monstor replica from chin to thigh, and you have a famblee recipe for murder.

I can identify with this last type of moomie murderer the most of all because she has been disfigured, sleep deprived, malnourished, etc......while her husband has done absolutely nothing but stick his dick in and if she is lucky, has kept the power and water on until she can get back to work. YET, he reaps all of the benefits of duddyism with very few, if any, sacrifices of his own. However, I would be more likely to kill the husband than the kyd in this case scenario. Whatever reason(s) these whores give, the bottom line is that they killed their own kyds for selfish purposes. I think that they deserve a special death penalty in that her execution should be carried out in the same manner as she CHOSE to kill her kyd(s). I also do not believe that killing your own kyd can be "forgiven" no matter what religious transformation they claim took place or how many bibles they thump.
November 01, 2008
I think it's a darn good thing a woman doesn't have to be tied to her own biological instincts.

Otherwise, we'd ALL be breeders loving and cooing over our pwecious offspring and thinking of nothing else. And we'd also be brood cattle rapidly overpopulating the world!

In fact, why else would males and females be designed that way? To mate now and then instead of getting our bodies to reproduce on their own, too! There's also a good reason a woman eventually gets too old to produce children anymore.

Guess Mother Nature does make some plans after all.
November 01, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> In fact, why else would males and females be
> designed that way? To mate now and then instead of
> getting our bodies to reproduce on their own, too!
> There's also a good reason a woman eventually gets
> too old to produce children anymore.
>
> Guess Mother Nature does make some plans after
> all.

I completely agree with this and I don't buy it for a MOMENT that a woman just prefers to wait until she is approaching menopause to attempt to get knocked up. I realize that they often use the tired old excuse that they wanted a career first, but that doesn't hold water either. In most cases a woman is in the PRIME of her career in her 40's so this is probably the worst time, career wise, to up and try to get knocked up. The increased Downs risk, among others, has been known about for decades, even IF they are able to get knocked up naturally. Then there's the risk of their eggs being too old to make a healthy kyd, health complications due to their age, and one of the most expensive and biggest risks of all of course is their artifical hormone treatments and IFV. For these reasons and others, I think that at the VERY least, IVF after age 40 should be against the law. By age 40 and beyond they have had over 20 years as an adult to decide to birth a baybee. I think that the motivating factor to get knocked up after 40 regardless of it's a first or sixth kyd is primarily for attention, time off from work, and possibly an effort to make them feel younger. None of those reasons is worth the risk to the moomare OR the kyd. I can't think of ANY valid reason that a woman has any business attempting to make replicas when she is approaching or is actually IN menopause or in some cases is actually post menopausal.

RIDICULOUS is the best descriptive word which comes to my mind when I hear of these late in life pregnancies. When they are "accidents" I think they are irresponsible idiots and when it's on purpose, I think they are selfish morons.
When I was in high school and college it seemed like there were always so many stories of babies dying of SIDS. I think most of those deaths were moommy inflicted. A girl I graduated from high school with had a baby that died from what was determined to be SIDS. She left for school in the morning with the baby supposedly sleeping, and when grandmoo woke up to check on the baby it was dead. This girl loved to run around and party, and being tied down with a baybee didn't seem to go with her personality. It's funny how there are very few SIDS stories in the news now that technology has improved.
November 02, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> When I was in high school and college it seemed
> like there were always so many stories of babies
> dying of SIDS. I think most of those deaths were
> moommy inflicted. A girl I graduated from high
> school with had a baby that died from what was
> determined to be SIDS. She left for school in the
> morning with the baby supposedly sleeping, and
> when grandmoo woke up to check on the baby it was
> dead. This girl loved to run around and party,
> and being tied down with a baybee didn't seem to
> go with her personality. It's funny how there are
> very few SIDS stories in the news now that
> technology has improved.

I agree with the fact that they are moomie related.

lab mom
November 02, 2008
SIDS quickly became a catch all phrase for any unexplained death of a kyd under age one when the term was first coined back in the late 1960's. I am too lazy to look it up, but I am quite sure that after SIDS got a name and was publicized then the cases of infant death diagnosed as SIDS skyrocketed. That does'nt make any sense at all if you just put any other disease or syndrome in it's place. When alcoholism got labeled as a disease, I don't believe that the cases of it rose. I don't think that cases of Polio, AIDS, diabetes,or heart disease related deaths increased either, once they were identified and named. Maybe if we just stop naming diseases, they won't happen, right? Like I said, it makes no sense. Even now, a SIDS diagnosis is subjective and has no symptoms, other than an otherwise healthy baybee is found dead in it's crib. There are lots of ideas which are tossed into the ring, but the medical community can't agree on any causes or symptoms.

I have also read that infant death is routinely called SIDS after all other possible causes are ruled out, but it has no known symptoms. Stangely, the petechial hemorrhaging which is always present with SIDS is ALSO a symptom of strangulation and asphyxiation, or so they say, so that evidence alone is simply discounted. They don't even investigate that a SIDS death was actually murder unless they have reason to believe this is the case. Statistics show that poor, young first time moomies, and the uneducated are "at risk" for having a SIDS baybee. I think that's because they are the least likely to think to cover it up when it's murder and the most likely to be investigated for it. Surely SOMEONE can come up with documentable and verifable "symptoms" of SIDS. There needs to be medically accurate criteria rather than this current bullshit of, "There's NO WAY this middle class suburban moocow would EVER harm her baybee, case closed".

I do not believe for a second that thousands of healthy baybees go to sleep at night only to be found dead the next day in their cribs and that no foul play is involved. It defies logic and the odds are against it.
November 03, 2008
Funny how you never hear "Confirmed Child Free Person Kills Child".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
kidless, if I remember correctly, the texas prosecutor in the Yates case tried like hell to find something to nail that prick husband of hers: there was just nothing on the books that could be applied, and probably nothing else written that could be 'interpreted'. He tried like heck. You just didn't hear that much about it because Mr. Yates was the 'victim' in this case.
The proof of this is the fact that he dragged Andrea around to different psychiatrists. His simp was that they weren't doing his wife any good. BULL SHIT!!! I have NO DOUBT that this psychiatrists told him to STOP HAVING KIDS, YOUR WIFE CANNOT HANDLE IT!!! He was just shopping around for one to justify knocking her up yet again. His poor kids. Bah, humbug. He is a piece of shit and the fact that he has another brood sow goes to show how FUCKING STOOPID WOMEN ARE.
I wonder if he even visits her. So much for in sickness or in health. Proves that all he is in it for is to prove his damn dick works.
November 03, 2008
The older I get, the more I'm inclined to believe SIDS doesn't exist. Or rather, that it does but it is just mis-named. It should be SUKMOO. Sudden Urge to Kill My Own Offspring.

The so-called 'remedy' to prevent babies who just mysteriously stop breathing entirely of their own accord was to put them into their cribs on their backs. The catchphrase to help brainless parents remember it was 'BACK to sleep'. Put them on their BACKs you idiots.

Personally I think it was a crock of shit put about not by the medical profession as they claimed but by the police, who figured it would take a lot more explaining why a kid on his back mysteriously stopped breathing than one which was -- oops! -- put on his front with his stomach, diaphragm and face compressed and burrowing into the mattress which any absent-minded parent -- oops! there goes another one! -- could accidentally allow quantities of bedclothes and soft toys to fall upon when their back was turned for, oh just a minute or two.

As much as I dislike observing babies, I have managed to notice that from birth they have the ability to stick out their arms in front of themselves. They can protect themselves ok from being smothered by a cloth or a bag or something not entirely too heavy covering their faces. Flip em onto their bellies though and they haven't got that self-preserving manoeuvre. Don't tell me murderous parents haven't noticed that same thing.

Years ago there was a woman who worked for me -- she was 36, very uneducated but not completely unintelligent, kind of rough low-working-class, grew up in public housing, etc. Her first baby died of SIDS when she was 19. She soon thereafter had two other children who, like her, were rough as old boots. This woman, when she was about 30, was charged and convicted with grievous bodily harm (I think in the US it's assault, the worst kind of battery which resulted in a fair amount of injury to the victim). Her ex-husband set the Child Support Agency against her when she didn't pay child support for a long time (yeah HE got custody). So she wasn't exactly fearful of doing people damage. And once again, we're left with the famous SIDS equation:
- first time mother in teens/early 20s
- poor, uneducated
- a bit rough and potentially violent
If three-quarters of all so-called SIDS deaths happened to more mature, wiser, calmer, better-educated, middle-income or greater-than-middle-income people, then there might be some credibility behind the so-called 'mystery' behind the deaths.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
November 03, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> kidless, if I remember correctly, the texas
> prosecutor in the Yates case tried like hell to
> find something to nail that prick husband of hers:
> there was just nothing on the books that could be
> applied, and probably nothing else written that
> could be 'interpreted'. He tried like heck. You
> just didn't hear that much about it because Mr.
> Yates was the 'victim' in this case.
> The proof of this is the fact that he dragged
> Andrea around to different psychiatrists. His simp
> was that they weren't doing his wife any good.
> BULL SHIT!!! I have NO DOUBT that this
> psychiatrists told him to STOP HAVING KIDS, YOUR
> WIFE CANNOT HANDLE IT!!! He was just shopping
> around for one to justify knocking her up yet
> again. His poor kids. Bah, humbug. He is a piece
> of shit and the fact that he has another brood sow
> goes to show how FUCKING STOOPID WOMEN ARE.
> I wonder if he even visits her. So much for in
> sickness or in health. Proves that all he is in it
> for is to prove his damn dick works.

That man is a grade-A piece of fucking shit. Quote from Wikipedia: Andrea Yates' brother, Brian Kennedy, told Larry King on a broadcast of CNN's Larry King Live that Russell expressed to him in 2001 while transporting her to Devereux treatment facility that all depressed people needed was a "swift kick in the pants" to get them motivated. Ugh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login