Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

23 y/o moo and her 3 kyds found shot to death in meemaw's home

Posted by kidlesskim 
23 y/o moo and her 3 kyds found shot to death in meemaw's home
November 03, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445847,00.html

They are calling it a murder/suicide, but I bet that one of the baybee daddys is involved or perhaps the dead woman's step father. The 3 kyds are all under age 4 and have different last names and the moomie's name is her maiden name, so that sounds like bastard kyds one right after the other to me. Also, she only recently moved back in with her moomie and step father but supposedly they do not know why. I suppose it could be suicide as 3 kyds back to back in as many years would certainly send me over the edge. However, I see a pretty clear motive for step duddy as well as one of the kyds' baby daddys or possibly whoever is currently her fuck buddy and potential baybee daddy number 4. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it comes out that she was knocked up, yet again, since the youngest kyd was 15 months old so she was already past the time frame to replicate, judging by her past behavior.

They always report these incidents as senseless, surprising, sad, and unexpected tragedies. As an outsider looking in when I hear that a never married 23 y/o woman has 3 kyds under age 4 and has just moved back home with moomie, I immediately think that it's a disaster waiting to happen. I don't find it surprising but feel more like, "I am only surprised that it took this long". It's becoming rather common for parents to murder their kyds, but they normally don't off themselves in the process which is why I think that one of the daddies had a hand in it. I guess it will all come out once the meemaw calms down enough to be questioned.
The step-dad probably snapped, I know I'd be pissed if I were him. Granted, I'd just move the fuck out with a snide "good luck, idiots", but hey, I'm selfish as we all know.
Re: 23 y/o moo and her 3 kyds found shot to death in meemaw's home
November 03, 2008
I don't know. I get the sense that she knew she fucked up so she just cleaned house.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login