Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

stupid sow had to toss this one in..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
stupid sow had to toss this one in..
November 03, 2008
""SAN ANTONIO — Bullets ripped through a northeast Bexar County home early Sunday, killing a 3-year-old girl sleeping next to her parents.

Crystal Gonzales said someone knocked on the window around 3 a.m., and they saw a man outside. The gunman shot at the house four times, and Eternity Gonzales was struck in the chest and killed, authorities said.

No arrests have been made.

HERE'S THE RINGER..

Crystal Gonzales said her daughter, who turned 3 just two weeks ago, might have grown up to be a doctor.

AND I'M THE EMPRESS OF CHINA

probably just another hispanic government welfare sow

"I'm never going to get to see her grow up, her quinceanera, anything like that," she told San Antonio television station KABB.

Investigators said they don't know the motive for the shooting but believe the house was targeted. The shooting of the young girl, however, was apparently a mistake.

"I don't care how strong you are, how many years you have on the department, a child is not supposed to die," said Deputy Ino Badillo.""

Don't worry, this moocow will find a sperm and a government paycheck within a couple of days.
Re: stupid sow had to toss this one in..
November 03, 2008
I wish I could feel something.

Nice to meet you, Empress.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
November 04, 2008
I noticed it says that "Eternity" lay asleep next to her "parents", yet there was no mention of the duddy's name. This tells me that he was likely not the baybee daddy or even the husband of Crystal. I also have to wonder why a three year old is sleeping with her "parents", or whomever anyway. This sounds like an illegitimate kyd of a welfare moo and possibly an illegal one at that. I guess "Eternity" could have been a doctor, but I would think the odds of growing up with a welfare whore and her man of the moment in a gang infested neighborhood which is riddled with bullets and drive by shootings where her house is targeted by gunmen, would NOT have been conducive to that type of life even IF she had lived. This child just checked out early and all she probably missed was a life of gang banging, drug addiction, teen moo-ism, and impoverished hopelessness.

Of course the police officers have to go on and on about how awful it is when a "chyylllllld" dies. I think that moos should be prosecuted for child endangerment when they knowingly continue to live in high crime areas. They can get welfare to subsidize an apartment/house anywhere in the state and they don't work, so why the FUCK don't they move out to a rural area or to the outskirts of town and shield their kyds from these "stray bullets"? I guess they want to be close to their drugs and their men.
November 04, 2008
Maybe I'm a bitch, but does anyone else find it ironic that, considering the circumstances, the victim's name was "Eternity"? Clearly her name was no indication of her life span.

Joking aside...yes, it's bad that someone - regardless of their age - lost their life to some moron shooting at their house. I have a pretty damn good feeling the duh probably was the one being targeted.
November 04, 2008
No loss.

Next?
Anonymous User
November 04, 2008
Like that actresses mother and brother: this is what you get for hooking up with pieces of shit gang banging/drug dealing sperm donors.

From the days we had that trailer park. We stayed there for several months after we sold it... (yayyayayaya). There was a welfare whore in there, real slob who was shacked up with a drug dealer. His ass finally got caught and he was sent to jail for a year. He got off in about 6 months for 'good behaviour'; one of the provisos of his parole was he was not supposed to go back to his shack up welfare bitch. Nevertheless, he lived there anyway. (We were not aware of that proviso until after the next incident.) After we sold the court, a week later someone came into the court and attempted to kill the schmuck: shot him but only wounded him.
Despite knowing we had sold the court, bitch came around and was whining that it was such an insecure place, her bastard could have been shot, why didn't we do anything about it... I looked her in the eye and said a) we don't own the place anymore in case you hadn't noticed and b) this is what you get when you shack up with a drug dealer/druggie. Pissed her off no end.
This is what this sow did: took up with some dick on drugs and/or dealinbg them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login