Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

9 kids at 25

Posted by annie35 
9 kids at 25
November 03, 2008
A friend of ours, his dad is a OBGYN and was telling us that he has a patient who is 25 and just came in for a test, to confirm her ninth kid, while on medicaid.
Re: 9 kids at 25
November 03, 2008
Are any multiples?
November 03, 2008
Gosh...she'd HAVE to be 16 to have her first baby!doh face

Even if she's nearing 40, NINE kids is really too many! She probably let her twat dangle out for some male passerby to get it all wet.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
November 03, 2008
Hork-worthy information to say the least. This world is fucked. Glad I'll be fucking DEAD by the time the shit REALLY hits the fan.
November 03, 2008
one set of twins.

Poor girl is obviously searching for something.
Anonymous User
November 03, 2008
Poor girl my ass. She should have her tubes ripped out and stuffed down her mouth.
November 03, 2008
Disgusting. Fucking disgusting.

As a taxpayer, I am so TIRED of hearing this shit.
November 03, 2008
Poor girl my ass. She should have her tubes ripped out and stuffed down her mouth.

I meant it in a sarcastic manner, she is obviously searching for that inner balance, love, peace, or the need to be needed and still can't find it. It is sad that a young woman will ruin her life, in an effort to fill a hole in her soul.
Anonymous User
November 03, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poor girl my ass. She should have her tubes ripped
> out and stuffed down her mouth.
>
> I meant it in a sarcastic manner, she is obviously
> searching for that inner balance, love, peace, or
> the need to be needed and still can't find it. It
> is sad that a young woman will ruin her life, in
> an effort to fill a hole in her soul.

Sorry Annie, probably I should have not had that tone, I knew you meant it that way... These whores annoy the living hell out of me, as they do you and everyone else.
The sad thing is, it will be selfish, stupid whores like this who will destroy it for everyone..
probably searching for peace thru the friggin sproggs.
November 03, 2008
WHY do we as a country allow this to continue? I have tried my best to figure out WHY people are so deadset against mandatory sterilization for welfare moos, but the majority definately are against it and quite unwavering in their opinions regarding it. I have heard answers like, "It isn't our right to tell people how many children they can have","It's their right to have as many as they wish","GOD decides who is born and who isn't", "We would be communists if we mandated birth control", "That's exactly what Hitler would have liked","All of their kids could be killed in an accident tomorrow, and they would never be able to have a famblee in the future", "Crack whores have been known to straighten their lives out, so it wouldn't be fair to take away their potential to have a "normal" famblee", and any number of other like idiotic reasons.

As long as the state keeps taking in sets of kyds into the foster care system who come from the same moomie, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, and they are allowed to continue on getting high on welfare checks, spreading their diseased legs and prying apart their crusty rancid holes to whatever puss filled dick with open sores that will hump it, then we will continue to have hundreds of thousands of kyds born with "special needs", congenital defects, and drug addictions who are difficult to care for, who require expensive and often long term medical care, and are largely UNadoptabe.
November 04, 2008
This is disgusting! I have long been of the view that these welfare moohos ought to be sterilised after the first. If the kid dies, oh well. I see no reason for law-abiding people being forced to subsidize welfare sluts like this one. You want a normal famblee? Then get fucking MARRIED and have your sacred famblee instead of a bunch of little bastards!
November 04, 2008
AANNND kim ruins another lunch. too bad they don't have the common sense to volunteer forto sterilization, but then the money doesn't increase.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login