Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1217 Kids are your Rock

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1217 Kids are your Rock
April 15, 2006
I totally agree with this post. The funny thing is these women would be getting over their divorce a whole hell of a lot quicker if they had never had children. When the couple separates they can say goodbye FOREVER, and not have to worry about visitation, alimony, child support or any of that shit. I'd love to meet the little kid who could be anyone's "rock." Egocentricity and selflessness just don't mix. These kids are going to need a bunch of therapy from spending their childhood taking care of moommy's crazy ass.
Fattie
Re: 1217 Kids are your Rock
April 16, 2006
I totoally agree Sherz that the kid being moo's rock will hurt the child in the long run. SOME children are quite smart, but they are not therapists! If the moos and duhs are having emotional issues due to divorce, then they should go to a LISCENSED THERAPIST. They are trained for that sort of thing! Making children their "rock" in my eyes is emotional abuse!
Even before the divorce, moos and duhs like to fuck up thier children. I've seen it soooooo many times where the moos and duhs argue though their kids and use the kids to hurt the former spouse.
Or they stay together "for the sake of the chylrun!" and just spend their time yelling, trhowing things, and arguing in front of the children. They should just make a clean break, not play mind games when they do, and give the kids 2 happy homes versus 1 chaotic home.
It's a fucked up world when someone who supposedly hates children cares about them more than their DNA donators.
April 16, 2006
sometimes a kid is like a rock, around the next of couples, it doesnt always help and usually hinders

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 16, 2006
They're like a rock around your neck.
April 16, 2006
i meant that lady, great minds think alike wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 17, 2006
When I first started telling people I was getting divorced over 2 years ago, the always asked, "Oh, was there children?" To which I smugly replied, "Ugh, no." Then the bingo remark, "Well, maybe if you did have them, the marriage wouldn't have failed." To which I replied, "If there WERE children, I'd either have killed myself or my husband, either way we wouldn't have made it to the 13 years we did get to."

Kids are a rock, my ass. When times are tough, all they are is another needy face at the dinner table. How could you possibly think they are a rock? They're just someone else you need to worry about, besides yourself and the situation at hand.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.