Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adopted boy returned because mom "didn't give birth to him herself".

Posted by RatsNotBrats 
Adopted boy returned because mom "didn't give birth to him herself".
November 14, 2008
I hope no one else has posted this article yet...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1085555/Why-waiting-years-baby-I-gave-adopted-son-back.html

Friends, this woman is disgusting, selfish, and obviously mentally unstable. You just can't satisfy people like this. It isn't even about the idea of children with a woman like this....what it's about is HER.

"I would look at him drinking or eating and be painfully aware that I hadn't been able to nurture him from my own breast, or feel the kick of his foot inside my tummy."

Well, I'm sure the boy completely understands your decision, you horrible cow....but you did him a favor in the long run.
I guarantee you that this very reason is the reason that 99% of the asshat parents out there want to hatch their OWN loaf.

That, and all the attention women like to garner while they're in-pig, little copies of their own DNA, and on the list goes.
Re: Adopted boy returned because mom "didn't give birth to him herself".
November 14, 2008
"It wasn't about him, it was about me"

Fucking cow.
Pathetic, selfish b*tch!

Breeders make me sick! So just because you didn't destroy your body to create this kid you can't bear to look after him??

I agree with you, RatsNotBrats, that poor boy deserves a woman that will love him and not resent him for not being biologically hers.
At least she gave the kid back rather than destroy him, that is points in her favor.
Still, remarkable how self centered these women are. (and men)
November 14, 2008
Do you know what Americans would do to get their hands on a child that looked like that????????
November 14, 2008
This is as transparent to me as a new glass pane. For YEARS she got attention when she was "TTC" (trying to conceive). Then she got LOTS of sympathy and attention for YEARS as she went through the IVF process. Then she got a bonus two years of attention and sympathy during the adoption process that her husband did NOT want to do. Then, when she realized the duddy had immediately bonded with the kyd which would mean less attention for her, and the process was over so she would get no more attention for that, and reality begin to set in when he shitted, pissed, vomitted, wailed all night, etc......... She came to the ugly realization that this would be her new life and it was absolutely NOT what she had envisioned as evidenced by her comment about wanting the perfect marriage, husband, home, and of course baybeeeeees. She only wanted the attention associated with the game and now it was O V E R, and she didn't like her prize, so she gave it back. What a SELFISH WHORE.
November 14, 2008
I wonder how women manage to develop mommy bonds when their babies are switched at birth - after all, the switched kid is not their biological offspring.

I'm glad this woman at least had the sense to send the kid back, because the kid would eventually find out when it was older that Mommy didn't actually love him and was just going through the motions. And, odds are, she'd grow to resent him and he'd catch on to that too.

I'm also glad to read the woman isn't doing some dumb shit like asking for donations for more IVF when it's painfully clear she's no chance of conceiving.
November 14, 2008
Uhhhh...I think that's what adoption is, getting a baby that didn't claw out your vag, isn't it? What the fuck did she expect, to get it shoved in?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Her story is certainly an antidote to the usual happy-ever-after tales of adoption. And Yvette admits that it never occurred to her that she might reject her son. From article!

Yvette looks very self-centered. This is something all prospective adoptive parents should read before following through with adoption. I hate the bumper stickers that state: "Adoption not Abortion", "Adoption is the best option", and so forth.

Many adoptions work out well. A lot don't. How many of us heard or read about women who treated the adopted children differently once they were able to have their OWN babies? How many children have been horribly abused by their adoptive parents who were supposed to love and protect them? And, the list goes on.

Rose Red, you hit that one right on when you mentioned what people State Side would do to get an infant who looks like that: lily-white. Americans are willing to buy white infants off the black market because they do not want an older child, disabled baby, or non-white kid.
November 14, 2008
The lady adopted the kyd...so she could experience going through animal instincts???

Why didn't she just buy a Fake Baby to save everyone the trouble?????
...I want her shoes...
Just Cause she didn't get too POOP the thing out of her coot, the connection/bond was lost...WHAT A SLIME BALL!
November 15, 2008
I'm glad to see that most of the article's comments are calling the bitch out for being a selfish whore.
November 15, 2008
What a fucking selfish twat. I can't believe her pussy-whipped husband went along with her.

I hope he snaps out of it and dumps her ass, and she regrets abandoning that poor little boy for the rest of her life. At least I guess he's better off without that bitch for a mother.
Okay, I am wondering why no one has said anything about all of the money the government wasted on this cunt?! She had IVF at great expense, then the adoption agency at greater expense and she still does not want the kid?

She should be forced to pay back all of that wasted money or spend at least two years in jail at hard labor.

The waste of money is what concerns me.
November 16, 2008
I thought about the money too. I think IVF is $10,000 per cycle, and adoptions can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $40,000. That is some very hefty debt. I laugh to think it was all for nothing, but I seethe knowing it came out of everyone else's pockets.
November 16, 2008
That's a good point about the money that this stupid bitch cost tax payers. Criminals are often made to pay restitution to their victims AND do some jail time and I do not see how this is any different. We put people in nuthouses and jails every day when we KNOW that they have emotional/mental issues, so that is no excuse either for her to get off scott free. That woman who staged her own kidnapping a while back because she didn't have the courage to cancel a big wedding got in HUGE legal trouble. She was made to pay back the city/county for all of their overtime they spent in their search efforts and investigation of her abduction. Like this bitch, the staged abduction was an unintentional fraud of sorts that cost tax payers unnecessary money AND it caused officials to focus on HER rather than helping true victims, or in the case of the "return the kyd moomie" here, from helping true parent wannabees. She took time and effort away from government officials/employees who could have found this boy a loving home much sooner and God only knows how many people were in need of police help while they were out searching for that woman who was not abducted.

I think these cases are very similar. You have the following in common:
1)No malicious intent
2)Emotional problems
3)Cost tax payers tons of money
4)Unnecessarily tied up the time and efforts of government workers/officials who could have been helping others who were TRULY in need
5)Fraud/deceit
6)Admission of guilt and remorse
7)Inflicted emotional distress to more than one other person without aforethought or thinking through the consequences of their actions

Why should one whore be charged with a crime and made to pay restitution, but not the other?
IVF or other ART (assisted reproduction technology) can cost anywhere from $1,000 - $20,000 per cycle depending on the level of intervention and patient-specific factors. Procedures like implantation are horribly expensive due to the level of risk involved and the relatively low success rate. Other technologies like sperm implantation are relatively cheap but still hog medical resources.

Most managed care providers (Blues, insurance carriers) in the US limit IVF/ART to a max of $25,000. Anything above that and you have to pay it yourself. There are a considerable number of states that require insurance carriers to pay for the procedures, but place no minimums on dollar value covered or number of procedures.

I do not know what the adoption statistics are, but it certainly is not cheap with all of the legal resources required.

Using a variant of professional responsibility and ethics, there are acts of omission (meaning you failed to act in a proper manner) and commission (meaning you acted improperly). In this case, I think the wannamoo would be guilty of both in different aspects.
November 17, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Something tells me even if she popped out her own
> baybee, she still wouldn't be completely happy.
> Something about the birth she didn't like,
> something about the baby itself, not the right
> gender, etc.

I'm sure for her, the "beautiful" experience of birth would have been ruined by all the pain, blood and screaming, which would have resulted in PTSD, which would keep her from bonding with baby and leave her praying for a hot day to "forget" it in the car.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:

> I'm sure for her, the "beautiful" experience of
> birth would have been ruined by all the pain,
> blood and screaming, which would have resulted in
> PTSD, which would keep her from bonding with baby
> and leave her praying for a hot day to "forget" it
> in the car.

I also think that this woman has no idea how her body and life would change once she gave birth. Taking care her own baby would be different as she would be tired all of the time after her body was torn apart from giving birth. She would more than likely have issues because her body was not the same as it was before she got pregnant. I am not saying that taking care of an adopted child is easy because I never wanted children, period. I hated when folks would say, "Well, you can adopt," after I mentioned not wanting kids when I was asked.
Here briefly to catch up a bit...

My goodness, what a bint. Actually, it's a damned good thing she didn't pound out one of her own. Care to bet money that she would have "failed to bond" with her own as well?

This is the kind of story those single moos who should give up their kyds for adoption will point to as justification for not doing so and for keeping them instead—at our expense. It also potentially makes life a lot rougher for those who do want to adopt.
November 19, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> She would more than
> likely have issues because her body was not the
> same as it was before she got pregnant.

Exactly. Like one of the commenters said: from her picture, she looks like a high-maintenance bitch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login