Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Things that are annoying

Posted by annie35 
Things that are annoying
November 14, 2008
Those stupid stick figure ( as if the fat moo is a stick figure) cut outs of each family member, plastered on the back of an over priced SUV, with the name of each family member under the cut out.

The term soccer mom - did she birth a soccer ball?

Those stupid baseball , football, soccer ball, cheer,or dance stickers on the back of the SUV with the damn kids name on it. Like I give a shit that Witt plays soccer or Taylor is in dance. I have more interesting things to read.

Stupid shirts parents wear, that read I am a (insert school mascot) mom.

Honor student stickers. Hell a mop can be an honor student in today's education system.
Re: Things that are annoying
November 14, 2008

Honor student stickers. Hell a mop can be an honor student in today's education system.

HAHAHA!!grinning smiley

I also detest those stick figure stickers.

I've seen "Princess" stickers across the back window of overpriced SUVs here in North Hollywood where all the rich bitches are. Yes, spoil your little princess if you've got the money, you KNOW she appreciates it! *pppffftt*

And don't forget the little teeny bopper bitches wearing "Princess" or "Goddess" or "Spoiled Brat" across their double bubbles! eye rolling smiley
November 14, 2008
Oh, let us not forget the "Baby on Board" stickers. And anything pro-life like "It's not a choice. It's a child". Gag me.
November 14, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, let us not forget the "Baby on Board"
> stickers. And anything pro-life like "It's not a
> choice. It's a child". Gag me.

I fucking hate the "Choose Life!" number plates we have here in Indiana. It's a good thing I don't have an American license just yet... I'd be WAY too tempted to ram any car with that shit plastered over it. angry flipping off
November 14, 2008
I think that matching daughter-moo Easter/Christmas dresses are about as bad as it gets. ESPECIALLY annoying are the homemade checkedy kind that religious fundies make that have apron like bibbed lacy fronts, a bow tie with a bustle on the rear, and matching oversized pink hair (or red for Christmas) ribbons in a big fat bow. Of course the outfits wouldn't be complete without the cheap white patent leather round toe tap looking shoes and the mid calf lacy socks with little ribons on the sides. You can tell that they think they are adorable and it's intensified if there are door step girls who all match with an infant in a miniature matching costume. I see that a lot around here on Easter Sunday because they enjoy flaunting their matching outfits all over town to make certain they garner the most attention possible. It's ok for the kyds I suppose, but a 35 y/o woman all decked out like a little girl is fucking ridiculous. They all have this STUPID grin on their faces too as if they think they are just pweshush when they should be embarrassed to death. Duddy always has his chest all poked out with pride too at his "girls", which is an annoyance all in it's own rite. Not much is more sickening than fundie male posturing.
Soulie
November 14, 2008
It's off topic, but really annoying, that a song entitled 'I don't feel like dancing' makes me want to dance ><

Also, back on topic, people who have 10 kids and not only expect to be put on a pedastal for it but continue to procreate right up until their uterus dries up!

When women with prams decide to take up the whole sidewalk so you have to walk in the road to get past them.

When someone decides to go in Ann Summers (like Victoria's Secret for the Americans using this board) with their 2 year old crotchfruit in tow! That really pisses me off angry flipping off By what stretch of the imagination should anyone think it's acceptable to bring a kyd into a f*cking sex shop!

The way breeders get pissy about CFers being offended when they whip out their crusty-ass boobs with cries of "but it's natural!" only to get funny about sex in public - that is just as natural as breastfeeding and without which they couldn't have their lickle pweshus chyld.

The fact that Ben and Jerry's are considering putting BREAST MILK in their ice cream at the request of PETA.

I think that's all...
November 14, 2008
eYOU GUYS ARE JUST MEAN=SPRRITED MISERABLE OLD FARTS. IF ONLY YOU WOULD BIRTH A FEW BABY"S THEN MABYE YOU WOULD GET A LIFE. I WILL BE IN HEAVEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL.
DrDanCorelli
November 14, 2008
The hypocritical nit-wit in Seattle who has Sierra Club and Stop Global Warming bumperstickers on the Hummer is a good first example.

Add to annoying things the stupid, useless political debates and the endless political advertisements on TV this past election.

Of course, I find all breeders and their spawn annoying but that hardly needs emphasis in this forum!
November 15, 2008
I want one that says "godless killing machine" with the avatar of my choice.

Edited to say this is a Fark meme. I don't kill anything unless it has more than 4 legs.
November 17, 2008
These things piss me off also. Its as if they need to show the world how BIZZY their lives are with Cuntleigh's dance lessons, Shitford's soccer, and what not.

Un, yea. Whatever. Who fucking cares? As if activities are something new. Sorry parents, activities are nothing new, and your kid is nothing special for having been part of them. YAWN
DonnaDiva
November 17, 2008
I've heard those things called a "pedophile inventory". Dumbass breeders announcing the names of their sprogs to every would-be molester to make it easier for them to lure them.
November 17, 2008
I hate pants and/or shorts with words on the ass. Unless those words read "Shitass" they are inappropriate.

That said, I think I would would buy and wear "Shitass" sweatpants, they'd go great with my "I like to fist" teeshirt from The Onion that I like to wear grocery shopping on the weekends.

I also hate the concept of "children's food". There is no way on earth a chicken nugget/finger is better tasting, or healthier, than a piece of actual fried chicken.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 17, 2008
DonnaDiva Wrote:
> I've heard those things called a "pedophile
> inventory". Dumbass breeders announcing the names
> of their sprogs to every would-be molester to make
> it easier for them to lure them.

I agree entirely. In fact, in many of these "stranger abductions" and subsequent molestations and murders, it is a moomie's fault. Not only have they unnecessarily left their kyds unattended in many cases, they have practically caused the abductions through negligence, ignorance, inattention or pure stupidity. They publically post specific information on the world wide web about their kyds including their names, ages, favorite foods, favorite toys, where they attend daycare or school, where they attend after school programs or skate, swim, music,or karate lessons, their kyds' interests or hobbies, and even their own names ALONG with pictures to further entice criminal predators. They allow older kyds to "chat" online without proper monitoring and think that, "don't talk to any older men, and come get me if an older man bothers you," will do the trick. Do they REALLY think that a predator will be truthful and tell the teen girl(or boy) that he is a 48 y/o convicted pedophile who is out on parole? I mean really, are they THAT stupid?

Even though Jon Benet Ramsey's famblee was cleared, and quite frankly I never thought they were involved in the first place, I STILL think that poor kyd's demise was due to her moomie's direct negligence and her duddy's indirect negligence. They allowed her to be pimped out on the kiddie pageantry circuit and took no special precautionary safety measures which they clearly should have done. Also,they had given out SO MANY copied keys to their house since they had lived there that they couldn't even ever give the police a complete list of WHO had a fucking key to the place. Then, they are further responsible for the contaminated crime scene by allowing every friend, famblee member and neighbor access to the house before, during and after the kyd's body was found. I don't care if they were in shock, this kind of thing should be second nature. Don't any of these people watch crime shows?

Then there's John Walsh' kyd Adam. Here is a five y/o boy whose moomie lets wander off and play a video game in a crowded mall while she leisurely looks at lamps. EVERYONE knows that arcades and gaming areas are a breeding ground for pedophiles, even in the 80's when this happened everyone knew, or should have known. CLEARLY moomie's fault. Then there's Polly Klass who was abducted right out of her own bedroom. Moomie took some sleeping pills and left the damned doors and windows unlocked, good job moomie. Amber, of the "Amber Alert" was playing in a vacant lot, REAL protective those grand parents were. In nearly every single case a parent or grandmoo/peepaw was CLEARLY at least partially responsible for their kyd's abduction or disappearance. I realize there may be exceptions, but I have never heard of any. In every instance of a "missing child", you can bet your ass that SOMEone dropped the ball and it was a parents' fault directly or indirectly that it happened.

So, what annoys me the very most when parents CLEARLY cause the demise of their own kyd is when the whole world lights candles, chants, lows and moos as they shower the famblee, who is AT FAULT, with prayers, blessings, cash, covered dishes, and infinite sympathy. I think that this is way more than they deserve for being so careless and negligent. I suppose it's every moo's worst nightmare for a precious kyd to turn up missing, and this is the glue that binds them together; "It could have been my brat and I am soooo glad it is hers rather than mine, I am willing to play along and allow their martrydom."
November 17, 2008
Oh, my favorite with the word on the ass pants thing is when a trashy mother-daughter pair wears the same matching track suit with said wording across their half-acre asses.

Feh Wrote:
> I hate pants and/or shorts with words on the ass.
> Unless those words read "Shitass" they are
> inappropriate.
>
> That said, I think I would would buy and wear
> "Shitass" sweatpants, they'd go great with my "I
> like to fist" teeshirt from The Onion that I like
> to wear grocery shopping on the weekends.
>
> I also hate the concept of "children's food".
> There is no way on earth a chicken nugget/finger
> is better tasting, or healthier, than a piece of
> actual fried chicken.
CF Uter
November 17, 2008
I hate the term "picky eater" because it is over used now.

My a moo friend of mine said her child is a picky eater (funny, he's fat and the doctor said he needed to lose weight, so he's not that picky) and goes on that he eats mac and cheese and like one other thing.

Since she isn't a totally breedass, I said, "he's picky because he knows he can control you over food. There was no such thing as a "picky eater" in the caveman days or in the frontier days. Shit, they probably ate bugs and rattlesnake when they were low on protein. When you and I were kids, McNuggetts weren't even invented untill 1977 or so, therefore when we were kids WE ate other stuff and our moms didn't put up with it otherwise." She laughed but I think I got thru to her. She wasn't mad which was good, b/c after awhile no one will talk to me if I point out their assinine parunting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login