Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tit-Nazi Moo Screaming About Human Rights Violation - Anyone Surprised?

Posted by CherryBlossom 
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20081113.LBREASTFEED13/TPStory/National

Fucking gross. What a nasty bitch. two faces pukingtwo faces puking
Just fucking gross. Yeah, let's encourage these bitches to whip out a tit wherever and whenever they want to--NOT. Tit milk does NOT belong in a swimming pool. Get the fuck out of the water, take your goddamned loaf with you and find someplace PRIVATE to get your jollies.
Ya know what, I'm gonna hold a protest. I'm gonna get all my nympho mates from college and organise a huge public sex-a-thon.

These women (and I use the term loosely) get all high and mighty about "But breastfeeding is natural and good for my baybee and no one can deny that!" to which I feel like replying "Oh yeah? Sex is just as natural as breastfeeding, but we can't do that in public can we? Oh, and lets not forget that without sex you wouldn't have that pweshus fuck trophy of yours!!!"

I don't see why we should have to put up with crusty ass boobs everywhere we go just cuz some moo doesn't have the class or decency to go somewhere private or do their breastfeeding discreetly.
What a Gross Pig.She should be charged with some sort of heath code violation.
Breastfeeding a 20-months-old, is Bordering on Child Abuse.
No class Sow's like this...Really make me ill.
Re: Tit-Nazi Moo Screaming About Human Rights Violation - Anyone Surprised?
November 15, 2008
ChocolateDameTwinSisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a Gross Pig.She should be charged with some
> sort of heath code violation.
> Breastfeeding a 20-months-old, is Bordering on
> Child Abuse.
> No class Sow's like this...Really make me ill.

WTF? WHO ARE YOU - fucking troll
November 15, 2008
"As for the fear that the breast milk itself may contaminate pool water, Dr. McGeer dismisses the idea. Unlike urine and excrement, breast milk is sterile. "A little bit of breast milk getting into the pool is not an issue," she says...."
Mr. T: I pitty tha fools WRONG. Urine is sterile too, UNTIL it is exposed to bacteria, much like titty juice.

"And baby spit-up is no different from the saliva that routinely gets in the pool, according to Dr. McGeer. While a baby vomiting in a pool may be gross - "I can see us not wanting to see it," she says - it's not infectious. It has little bacterial growth in it, she says."
confused smiley Oh, I feel SO much better now since it only has a "little" bacteria. I am sorry but VOMIT is not the same as saliva, not even close.

"When it comes to blood-borne illnesses that may be carried by the mother, Dr. McGeer says HIV-positive mothers are discouraged from breastfeeding and a mom with hepatitis B would only be infectious if her breasts were cracked and bleeding into the breast milk. In that case, regulations prohibiting swimming with open sores would presumably apply."
two faces puking Infectious moomies are "discouraged" from breastfeeding"???? Yeah, I "discourage" my cats from shitting around the litter box rather than in it too, but that doesn't make it so. We also know from the NUMEROUS topics on moomie boards that scabbed over nipples, broken udder skin, titty sores, etc.....are ALL common among whores who have sucklings.

"When push comes to shove, we still have trouble with breasts in public......." Dr. McGeer says."
eye rolling smileyWhile I will agree that is a true statement, in this case it's the spread of bacteria, possible disease, and illness through infected titties, tit juice, and the inevitable spit up when they NURSE IN A FUCKING POOL. WHY would they even WANT to feed their kyd while in a pool? Is EVERYONE allowed to eat or drink in the pool? I would think not and this is NO different as it can contaminate the water and is similar to pissing or shitting in the pool. They are SO quick to say it isn't bodily fluids that ooze out of their udders, but rather it's "food". So, they are in violation of the "No food or drink" policy then. STUPID WHORES.
November 15, 2008
Orly? If boob juice is sterile, then how is it STDs can be transmitted through it? I have yet to hear of anyone catching an STD from feces or urine.

And yeah, vomit if not saliva...spit doesn't contain chunks of partially-digested food and stomach acid.

It all boils down to them wanting the rules broken for them because being parents make them speshul and how could ANYONE be MEEEEAAANNNNN enough to deny a BAYBBEEEEE a meal? Clearly only the meaniest heartlessest meanie-head would try to starve a baby for the sake of something like hygiene!
What about the rights of the other swimmers to not have to swim in a pool tinged with moo and baby's genetic matter? kidlesskim did an excellent job of debunking all of Dr. McMoo's arguments (because, even though the article doesn't say, I'd bet my house savings on the fact that this idiot is a moo).

This article makes me all the more thankful that my dad was a germaphobe and insisted on having our own pool when I was a child. It also makes me determined to set aside some of that money that I don't spend on a brat so that I can buy my own pool someday. LovetoLurk's #1 Pool Rule will be: No moos allowed.
November 15, 2008
So, I should be perfectly OK with the prospect of swimming in a dilute solution of other people's bodily excretions?

Jesus, why is anyone even debating this? NO, no, and no.
November 15, 2008
All those milk moos should be shipped off to India, where they would be allowed to suckle their offspring, lie around, and defecate anywhere they WANT to, like the true cows they are.eye rolling smiley
November 15, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> So, I should be perfectly OK with the prospect of
> swimming in a dilute solution of other people's
> bodily excretions?

But don't you know that moo juice is myrakulous and cures everything? And I bet the same is true of baybee puke, since it's regurgitated tit juice. tongue sticking out smiley
November 17, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> All those milk moos should be shipped off to
> India, where they would be allowed to suckle their
> offspring, lie around, and defecate anywhere they
> WANT to, like the true cows they are.eye rolling smiley

Send them to Gitmo...let them experience the thrill of ACTUAL violations of human rights.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I'm new here, but this post caught my eye. I'm a master swimmer and have been swimming for almost 26 years. I've been swimming at the master level for about 15 years now. I swim in a public pool at the local YMCA. That's just gross. Why can't these moooooooooo-mies understand that not everyone wants to see their jugs nor will your child die if you opt to bottle feed while you're out in public?

Jesh. No child has died because mommy took an extra 5 seconds to get out of the pool and go to the locker room.
Fucking GROSS is right!!!!! Shit like this is exactly WHY I DO NOT go to a public pool. They're nothing but a giant petrie dish.

So I guess this mother wouldn't have any trouble if one of us shit or pissed in the pool near her? Or is it just the almighty bodily fluids of the holy mother and infant that is OK to expose everyone to?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login