Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now we're in trouble...

Posted by Soulie 
Soulie
Now we're in trouble...
November 16, 2008
Now CFers can't even avoid avoid bingos once they get old enough for menopause to take hold...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1084901/How-ovary-transplants-let-women-babies-age.html

It's gonna be a looooooong ride...
Re: Now we're in trouble...
November 16, 2008
I knew this was coming after grandmoos carrying their daughters' zygotes to term gained in popularity. Do these whores not comprehend that menopause is more involved than simply a cessation of their monthly miscarriages? The bodily changes that occur right before, during, and after menopause are NOT conducive to having baybees. Their advanced age ALONE makes their kyd at a higher risk to be born a retard, deformed, or otherwise fucked up. What about what's "best for the chyyyld"?????? They couldn't care less, as long as they can have "one of their own" (or 2,3,4 or more). I hope this is a cash only sale and that no insurance company or free medical card will pay for it. Otherwise we will have every old and worn out welfare whore standing in line waiting to get knocked up, right about the time she is about to be cut off from welfare due to her baybee oven going on the blink and her last brat reaching age 18.

THIS is why it almost seems planned the way that grand welfare whores condone or encourage their teen whores to sprog and then stay at home. (if you can call a housing project "home") It gives them a year or two "grace period" of sorts where they get TWO welfare checks. It must seem like hitting the lottery to them when they can double up like that. If they start letting grandmoo get RE-SPROGGED and cut her money maker back on, we would all starve to death in a short period of time due to what would likely be the greatest overpopulation surge ever known to mankind.
November 17, 2008
'And Josephine Quintavalle, of Comment on Reproductive Ethics, said: ‘It’s high time we prioritised the welfare of children over that of women.'

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!

FUCK YOU. AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. AND YOUR MOM. AND HER LITTLE DOG, TOO.

Bitch.

Woman does NOT = babymaking machine.

Handmaid's tale, anyone?
Anonymous User
November 17, 2008
Newbie, I didn't take her comment to mean the same thing as you. I think she's saying that it's not fair to the kids that they have a petrified woman for a mom, that the women are the ones being selfish for going to immoral and unethical lengths to have the child THEY want.

If that is what she means (and I believe it is), then that is a good thing. Is IS about time women stopped fooling themselves into thinking they can bear children into their 40's and 50's, have a career and the whole kit n' kaboodle. Have a career, or kids: Make your choice. I will never believe a woman can do BOTH, successfully and properly.
November 17, 2008
angry flipping offtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking

This shit needs to be stopped! It's the height of idiocy,and self-centeredness to be having baybees past the age of menopause! If you didn't have them when everything was working, you shouldn't be allowed to have them once menopause kicks in! But for Meno-moos as well as for younger moos, it really is all about THEM.
November 17, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> angry flipping offtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
>
> This shit needs to be stopped! It's the height of
> idiocy,and self-centeredness to be having baybees
> past the age of menopause! If you didn't have them
> when everything was working, you shouldn't be
> allowed to have them once menopause kicks in! But
> for Meo-moos as well as for younger moos, it
> really is all about THEM.

I AGREE! You also made me think of a new term to call menopausal moos;"Meno-Moos". It's bad enough that the younger infertile ones are allowed to do all of this IVF shit and fertility treatments in order to "have one of their own". When will this end? Will great grand Meno-Moos decide at age 75 that they want to start a new famblee and be allowed to artificially get knocked up? This business of older women marrying younger men is part of the problem. These women want to feel young again and the only way that can happen is if time travel where physiological changes occur during the trip to the past is invented. Having a baybee at age 50 will NOT make you look OR feel younger, in fact it will likely have just the opposite effect. If they think stretch marks at age 25 are nasty, when skin is still elastic and has plenty of natural collagen, they need to imagine what their stretch marks and inevitable saggy skin will look like after childbirth at age 50.

I am married to a much younger man and you can bet your ass that this making of grandbrats was discussed UP FRONT to his mother, who up until that point was acting as if I was going to provide her with a grandpup and specifically, a girl grandpup since she already had the golden boy grandbrats. This Moo in law could not care LESS how old I was, the condition of my health, or any risks to MY health which would have been involved NOR did she care (or believe) that her son did NOT want brats. She is just now slowing down making comments to the effect that we might give her a grand brat, but STILL occasionally alludes to the fact that it "might" happen. I have REPEATEDLY reminded her that while I have a fat face and may LOOK younger, I AM FORTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD, nor do WE want kyds. Breeders, like my moo in law, absolutely can not comprehend that their own sons or their wives don't want to self replicate and give them the "precious gift" of a grandbrat.

IF I was a fence sitter, which I am not, she would push me to the CF side simply because of the inevitable personal intrusion by her that sprogging would have on our privacy. I could COUNT ON never having another private moment as she is in CONSTANT contact with the sister in law and her grandbrats on an hourly basis. Her life is CONSUMED with those kyds and interference in her daughter's and SIL's lives; NO THANKS. At least now I can simply not answer her calls or the door should she come a knockin'. Add a grandbrat to the mix and she absolutely would knock the fucking door down, of that I am convinced.
November 17, 2008
str86,

Now you've come to mention it, I can see what you're getting at, you're right.
And it's double right that no-one's mom should be 80 when they're finishing high school.
It's just that if you start priorotising children over welfare of women in this fairly innocuous (for a start) way, I think it gets onto a slippery slope.
First it's going to be, "Only have children if you're a certain age". Then it's going to be "You must stay at home with your child for at least x years", since its needs trump your desire to work/have a life. And I personally know a fair few PNB's in my parents' circle where both partners worked. Including my mom.
Then its onto "You must have at least one child as a law requirement" because if the first comes into demand, I suspect births might drop sharply, at least, births to educated, desirable parents, and the Government must keep up the population, right?
And so women slide back into being community property...
November 17, 2008

'And Josephine Quintavalle, of Comment on Reproductive Ethics, said: ‘It’s high time we prioritised the welfare of children over that of women.'

*hands on hips* OH NO SHE DI-INT!!!!

Why oh WHY?!:bawl
November 17, 2008
Why is it that the Catholics are so against BC? Isn't it because it "messes with God's plan" or some such nonsense? Isn't something unnatural like this messing with God's plan as well? Call me crazy, but I get the feeling that we won't be seeing headlines about the Pope speaking out this anytime soon. eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login