Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Resident DeviantArt people

Posted by Cambion 
Resident DeviantArt people
November 16, 2008
I'm posting this here because I know no one will read it on the Patio, and also because it deals in some ways with Tahki's most recent topic.

I know there's a couple people here who are on DeviantArt, but do we have any others? Post links to your gallery (if you like) - don't know about anyone else, but I love meeting other CF artists. smiling smiley
Soulie
Re: Resident DeviantArt people
November 16, 2008
Since you read Tahki's post, you'll know Im a dA member. Here's a link to my gallery http://souliereborn.deviantart.com/

Are you on dA? grinning smiley
November 16, 2008
Yep I am. smiling smiley

Do be warned - my gallery contains a lot of yaoi.

http://midnightcambion.deviantart.com/
Soulie
November 16, 2008
Yaoi I can handle - it's Mary Sues that scare me grinning smiley
Tahki (NLI)
November 16, 2008
Hello thar. heart

blueberry-sailorgirl.deviantart.com

I do have several OCs but I try to de-Sue them as much as possible. *shudders at self-insertion fics/pics...eurgh*
November 16, 2008
Wow, you guys are really talented!
November 16, 2008
http://blackhellcat.deviantart.com/

You can tell that I'm a big Transformers fan - to the point of doing a few beefcake pictures of them, forgive me.blushing
November 17, 2008
Wow. I learn something new everyday.
November 17, 2008
Thanks everyone for sharing your Deviant Art links! You all are super-talented and your galleries were fun to peruse. I'm glad to see so many fellow nerds that are into games and cartoons, ha ha. grinning smiley

Just a quick couple of comments:

Banshee, I let out quite a few 'squeees' at your Transformers pics. smiling smiley As a kid, I was a He-Man/Masters of the Universe FANATIC (ok, I admit it, I still am), but I also really loved the Transformers cartoons, so it was a treat to see those pics.

Cambion, I'm also into yaoi (blush), and I'm a big Shadow fan, too. Love the chibi pic of him. I loved your Sephiroth plushie. I'm a Final Fantasy nut myself. I kind of have this 'thing' for Vincent Valentine, ha ha.
November 17, 2008
Glad you liked my stuff, RatsNotBrats.=3

Pretty cool to see two of my favorite websites finally "merging" into one thread.XD

(I used to watch He-Man as a kid, too BTW! Same thing with Transformers, too.)
November 17, 2008
I'm happy to meet a fellow CF Shadow fan smiling smiley. But honestly, I have never played Final Fantasy -- I made that plushie for my BF because he's a Sephiroth fanboy. I think Sephiroth is hot, but I'm not a follower of the series.
November 17, 2008
Thanks to you guys I learned some new things, and saw some very cool art. Thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login