Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid pregnant co-irker talks about the recession

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Stupid pregnant co-irker talks about the recession
November 17, 2008
Get a load of this. My stupid pregger colleague thinks that in a recession period, people make more kids because the chyldruuun are synonym of hope. I told her the last thing anyone should do is have kids when everything is going down the drain. Why not fix the problems already on our hands before putting more people on the planet? I used to think she was bright, but she’s getting dummer by the minute. She’s only due in February… But the good news is, she’ll be gone for a year.

There's another one in my dept. who is preggers too. She seems more bright than the first one. Hopefully, she won't dumb down.
I would have told her that in a recession stupid, poor people make more baybees because fucking is free.
That's exactly what I told her: cheap entertainment.
Re: Stupid pregnant co-irker talks about the recession
November 17, 2008
I have heard this same line of bullshit before and have heard it said in many different ways."The children are our hope for a better future", "Without baybees, there would BE no future, "It's up to our future kyds and grandchyldren to make this world a better place, "Without chilyydyren there would be no hope", etc.........They perpetuate that ABSURD notion in the face of horrific events in movies and tv too. It's common in doomsday movies such as The Day After, about a nuclear bomb being detonated and people being vaporized and the whole area was contaminated with radiation as people lay writhing in pain and dying, that they have preggos popping out baybees. I can't think of ANYTHING much more depressing than squeezing out a kyd into a doomed world of sickness, war, and/or famine when I was so radioactive that I glowed in the dark. Yet, they all seem DELIGHTED to be carrying on God's plan for mankind and have this air of superiority about them as they pant and moan and eventually pop it on out, with two heads, three eyes, lobster hands, and whatnot.

Bringing a baybee into poverty is NEVER a cause for celebration, but rather it should be sad and shameful that they can be SO blatantly selfish. However, they are rewarded, patted on the back (or belly), showered with parties and gifts, and in many cases are paid cash for their selfishness and then paid for their mistakes in the form of a monthly welfare check, for life. So, having a baybee in less than ideal circumstances is NOT bringing "hope" to anyone. Unless of course they are speaking of false hope and perhaps delusions of grandeur that THEIR kyd will be like the guy in The Terminator and travel back in time to save the whore better known as his futuristic friend's moo, so he could knock her up and father the savior to the world in the future. That fantasy is about as realistic as these STUPID moocow's reasoning for birthing bastards and just as logical. I HATED the way that Terminator glorified that single moocow as I am sure that all single moos with dead end lives lay awake at night fantasizing that their future gangster would be like John Conner. IDIOTS,all of these milkcows AND the duddys.
Brats are a synonym of hope? BULLSHIT. More like harbingers of doom or pleas of desperation.
What caring person would willingly have kids who are going to be born into a country that's falling apart and will probably hand them a suck-eggs future? There are too many people and too few jobs (REAL jobs) as it is...why willingly worsen the situation?
November 18, 2008
What a load of BS. No one gets horny due to the noble idea of bringing "hope" to society. "Oh, honey, let's get it on...because I want to bring hope to our collective future!" That's nonsense, and irritates me because it is 1. dishonest and 2. self-aggrandizing. What, your DNA is so much better than anyone else's that your spawn will lead us all out into a brighter future? Odds are he or she will be an average person like most of the rest of us, or likely dumber given the mom's stupid "reasoning."

Adults are in a far better position to make a brighter future than any child. Adults can send money to charity, volunteer at a local nonprofit, and they own the keys to the cars that they can use for e.g. Meals on Wheels. No kid can do any of those things. Adults who say "kids are the hope for the future" are copping out. If they really cared about a brighter future, they'd be putting in effort to bring it about themselves, right now, in their community, instead of worsening the future by breeding another open mouth. It's BS.
November 18, 2008
I enjoy reading about this topic because it has been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember. Up until this past year, I felt that I was alone in my lines of thinking regarding it. I have tons of questions to people who either blindly parrot, "Our Kyds are our only hope", and like phrases, or outright make a public declaration such as, "Our chyldren and grandchyldren are our future!", or the future of mankind, etc.......Of course, along with those questions I have had living inside my head for years, I also harbor some comments which would likely be considered "hateful", that I would like to share. I hope I have the opportunity and courage to say any or all of these one day and would take delight in any one of you doing the same.

Kim's sample fantasy conversation:

Mrs Breederson: Our Chyyyldrennnn are our only hope!
Kim: Really, in what way do you mean?
Mrs Breederson: Why, for our future!
Kim: Whose future do you mean when you say "our"?
Mrs Breederson; EVERYONE'S future, of course!
Kim:The way I see it, since most kyds are simply average at best and the baybee in your stroller COULD turn out to be a serial killer or more than likely a garden variety criminal, why would you want to condemn "everyone's" future by adding more potential criminals and/or deadbeats to the mix?
Mrs Breederson: That's a negative way to look at it, MY brat could end up being the doctor who saves your life or the one who cures cancer, or the policeman who stops you from being raped!
Kim: You DO realize how unlikely that is, don't you? He could just as easily be a crack addict, an armed robber, and CAUSE cancer and untimely deaths with his makeshift meth lab and sales to OTHER peoples' kyds. It's highly unlikely that your kyd will turn out to do anything extraordinary and if he does anything at all, it will likely be self serving and unimportant to mankind as a whole.
Mrs Breederson: (calling on God)That won't happen with MY chyld because I am a Christian and raise my chyld right. God won't let that happen.
Kim: I am interested to know what exactly it is about you which makes you feel that you and your kyd are uniquely immune from the effects of war, famine, illness,crime, and poverty. What exactly makes you and your kyd, "special"? Even the son of God and his mother Mary were not immune from human persecution, suffering, and even murder, so what makes YOU and YOUR kyd any type of "hope"?
Mrs Breederson: (pulling away and getting defensive) YOU just don't understand because youuuuu don't have any chyldren!
Kim: I see, perhaps you are right. (here's where I "redirect" the dummy) I am really interested in your concept. When did you first think that chyldren were the "hope" of EVERYONE'S future?
Mrs Breederson: I have ALWAYS known, since I was a chyld myself.
Kim: So, you mean before you had any chyldren you "knew" this, right?
Mrs Breederson: Yes, always.
Kim: So, you are mistaken in that people can't form an opinion about this subject unless they have given birth then? I mean since YOU had an opinion before YOU had kyds, right?
Mrs Breederson (all confused and annoyed) You are twisting this all around
Kim:No, I see it rather clearly. If I had shared your opinion that "kyds are our future", then it would have made NO difference if I was a mother, a celibate priest, a surrogate mother of ten kyds, OR completely sterile and "anti" child. However, since I have an opposing view to yours, then it's only because I have no children that I am incorrect, correct?

It would be at this point, since I called her out, that one of two things would likely happen. 1) Mrs Breederson would retreat as she offered up blessings for me to "understand" and my soul would perhaps get a prayer 2)Other Breedersons would join in and attempt to shame me into submission with infinite bingos, which would have to be fought off with a sword and shield. If other peoples' kyds are MY future, then I don't have much to look forward to, that's for sure. Why are these people so afraid of making and shaping their OWN futures? Do they not ever stop and think that ALL generations before them have said the exact same thing, and look where it got us? I am a bit leary of the "chyldren are our only hope for the future," comments because I see a huge dumbing down of society, much like the movie, Idiocracy. If generations prior couldn't make the world crimefree, famine free, cancer free, etc.....What in the HELL makes them think this next batch of dummies can do any better?

One other question I would like to ask of them when thay say that is, "When you say that kyds are our "hope", what do you mean by that?". I can think of lots more ways to debunk that breeder theory as well. How can a retard kyd be any "hope" to anyone? How can a criminal who rapes children be considered a "hope"? How can a crack addict be any "hope" to the world? How can a kyd who strikes it rich and spends his fortune on himself be of any hope to society? How can a mass shooter who commits suicide after be considered a "hope"? How exactly does a welfare whore who has 4,5,6 or more kyds who become gangsters be of any hope to anyone? I think that these idiots are grasping at straws with their "hope" wishes looming heavily over the heads of mostly a worthless lot of brats. The only "hope" that I have is that I come into contact with as few of them as possible in MY future that ***I**** made and continue to make for myself.
November 18, 2008
Children are our hope.
Children are our future.

Blah! Blah! Blah!
November 18, 2008
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! WELL PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BratsNONONO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brats are a synonym of hope? BULLSHIT. More like
> harbingers of doom or pleas of desperation.
November 18, 2008
Annie35, you need to let Mr. Cuervo out for a smoke! Your sentences are too short!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
We were alllll chillren once, were'nt we?

Well, then we fuck'd up the past generation's hope by creating this recession, now didn't we?

duh
November 19, 2008
I'm never getting a jet pack, silver jump suit or foam home of the future, am I?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I have the nasty suspicion that the cost of people is finally coming home and the cycle of lay-offs, econonomic set-backs which lead to more lay-offs will continue.
Of course, illegals will probably get hiring preference if things get worse.
November 19, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Of course, illegals will probably get hiring
> preference if things get worse.

I thought about this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login