Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How could you guys have missed this?

Posted by Rose Red 
How could you guys have missed this?
November 18, 2008
I'm seeing buzz on the net that the oldest Duggar, Josh, got into some trouble years back for molesting a younger sister, if not more than 1 sibling. Google it!
Re: How could you guys have missed this?
November 18, 2008
I'm not surprised. I can only imagine how often this is going to go on in that famblee.
November 18, 2008
I had never heard that one before, but I am not surprised either. They probably went to great lengths to keep the accusations quiet. The only thing which I find unbelievable is that they would allow their little future baybee makers to even accuse one of their precious golden boys.
Krishna
November 18, 2008
Rose Red, I am not surprised. In large families, abuse is often rampant with the older and bigger siblings against the younger and weaker ones. Even in the supposedly "normal" large family size of maybe 5-6, it happens a lot. The mother is often too worn out to properly take care of her children and expects the older kids to be the "built-in" babysitters which breeds resentments.

With smaller families, there are still risks of the brothers molesting the sisters. It happens more than we know because the families go to great lengths to keep it quiet. A childhood friend, this happened to by her older and big stepbrother. I saw the f#*ker on My Space and he looks really creepy as an adult. I can see why he is listed as divorced. What is scary is he has daughters!

Why isn't THIS crime being talked about with the Duggars rather than idiotic society applauding every single time these people bring "new life", which is something animals do daily?
Krishna
November 18, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had never heard that one before, but I am not
> surprised either. They probably went to great
> lengths to keep the accusations quiet. The only
> thing which I find unbelievable is that they would
> allow their little future baybee makers to even
> accuse one of their precious golden boys.

I doubt the Duggar Breeders "allowed" a complaint to be made as most families want the chaos and crimes to be hidden. Possibly, a doctor or a school official reported suspicions of the child being molested.
Anonymous User
November 18, 2008
Y'all, I have looked and looked and can't find one single legitimate piece of info. to this accusation on-line. Anybody find anything?
November 18, 2008
They just prayed the evil out of him.
It works, trust me. My MIL prayed that her nephew would no longer be gay and he hasn't had a boyfriend in months. God cured him and God will cure Josh.
November 18, 2008
Behind every seemingly good, wonderful, saintlike figure/family/system, there is at least one dark secret. Locks of Love sells most of their donations to commercial wig makers rather than using the donations for wigs for cancer patients. The Catholic church harbored kiddy-diddling priests. The Amish - thought to be God-fearing, humble people - also enjoy beating their wives and children and abuse their work animals. The Duggars - whom so many idolize - are no different.

And really, what girl would want to date a boy from a family of 20 (or whatever they're up to now) whose mother is a whore? I sure wouldn't. Sexual assault is often not even about the sex - it's about having power over a vulnerable person. Maybe Josh was feeling quashed by Moomie and Duhddy and having to help care for his siblings and just overall having his life dictated to him that this was one way in which he could feel in control. Does that make what he did okay? Of course not. But people don't just get up one day and say to themselves, "Golly gee whiz, I feel like shaking the sheets with Aunt Selma" - something provoked it.
Color me unsurprised.

Too many people in too little space with decreasing amounts of supervision for each. Oh yeah...and add a few boatloads of teenage hormones to boot. The Duggar brood is a recipe for epic trouble just waiting to happen.
November 18, 2008
Has anyone ever seen the movie An American Crime? It was based on a true story and really, really disturbing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0802948/
November 18, 2008
Wow. Fucked up to the max. Gee whiz? Who'da thunk it?shrug
Really?
November 18, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Y'all, I have looked and looked and can't find one
> single legitimate piece of info. to this
> accusation on-line. Anybody find anything?

Nope. Because there doesn't seem to be any legitimate info to find.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login