Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now they are eating us off the planet

Posted by Rose Red 
Now they are eating us off the planet
November 19, 2008
Seriously- increasing demand? In the US???????????

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/17/hunger.week/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
Re: Now they are eating us off the planet
November 19, 2008
Has ANYONE, ANYWHERE heard of fucking birth control? I used to admire MLK til I read that bullshit comment on "three meals a day". Bottom line: the planet has a finite carrying capacity. I believe we are beyond that capacity now. We do NOT need more mouths to fill ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET.
November 19, 2008
"...Food riots erupted across the globe this year in countries such as Egypt and India. Food pantries in the United States also warned that they were running out of food because of unprecedented demand. The news from the World Food Programme is even grimmer: A child dies of hunger every six seconds, and hunger now kills more people every year than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined...."
confused smiley Yet, they CONTINUE to crank out baybees at record speed. If I was starving then I am reasonably certain that neither my husband NOR I would feel like bumping uglies during the night. These people are like wild animals with their non stop "mating" and they make me sick.

"...As World Hunger Relief Week is marked, more people are asking: Why are so many people starving and what, if anything, can be done to eradicate hunger?..."
eye rolling smileyHellllooooooo. STOP HAVING BAYBEES, instant solution.

"...Other causes for the rise in global hunger have been documented. They include:

• Surging oil costs have made it more expensive to harvest, fertilize, store and deliver food.confused smiley(Can't they catch a fish or pluck a coconut off a tree?)

• The rise in droughts and hurricanes worldwide has wiped out crops and made farming more difficult.moody smiley(Then they need to store food rather than gobble it all up)

• The world is running out of the raw materials -- water, oil, good farmland -- needed to keep the food system intact.moody smiley(BULLSHIT)

"A lot of people have begun to understand at various levels that the food system, as it is, can't go on," says Paul Roberts, author of "The End of Food." eye rolling smiley (No, THEY can't go on and they NEED to stop self replicating)

"...Every time an American bites down on a steak or hamburger, they're contributing to global hunger, Roberts says. As other countries become more affluent, they're copying our meat-heavy diet. The problem: It takes so much grain and other resources to produce meat, he says..."
angry flipping off Well,tough shit. I can't afford to "copy" the diet of the Royal Famblee either, so I do not attempt to do so. Are they not only poor and starving, but IDIOTS as well? I do not have the slightest pang of guilt when I eat a hamburger or anything else, that I am causing/contributing to global hunger. I am offended that anyone would even say this.

"If the rest of the world were to eat like we do, the planet would collapse," Roberts says. "There's been this unspoken assumption that the rest of the world won't eat meat like we do. That doesn't go over well in countries like China."
confused smiley Again, tough shit. Is this some "monkey see, monkey do" thing? Why don't they copy how other people work, use birth control, or manage what resources that they have? Why is it that the "starving" only seem to "copy" BAD habits? Will I get a free ride on the sympathy train if I "copy" Interpol's Ten Most Wanted and committ bank robberies across the globe, wire transfer fraud, or kidnap for ransom? ****I***** want to live like the drug lords and the Mafia do, so why can't I "copy" THEIR bad behavior and get accolades for my own stupidity? These people need to take some personal responsibility.

"...She suggests that more groups teach local farmers in poor places how to produce their own crops. In Haiti, for example, her group employs 22 Haitians who make Medika Mamba and teaches other farmers how to grow crops for the mixture.

"Instead of throwing fish in the crowd, we should be teaching people how to fish," she says....."
Thank you The most intelligent comment in the whole article, but how can someone NOT know how to fish or plant a damned garden if they have been presumably starving to death? Maybe these people are'nt smart enough to survive.

"...Until that day takes place, Wolff, who is a pediatrician in St. Louis, Missouri, will continue to make her trips to Haiti, where mothers are forced to make their grim choices....."
angry smiley The stupid milkcows wouldn't HAVE to make these "grim" choices if they would have made the most logical choice in the beginning. GET STERILIZED. But no, that's against their religion. I suppose their God would rather watch infants literally DIE a slow and painful death from starvation. These people do not have a functioning brain cell and as mean as it may sound, I think this is nature's way of making them extinct. I will NEVER give a penny to feed people who are too stupid to STOP having baybees.

"... she says. "You wonder: Why did this happen to me and not to them?'
shrug Um, because they are stupid and you are smart?
November 19, 2008
I feel very badly for the infants and children who have to starve to death because that is a horrible way to die. BUT, I absolutely do NOT pity the women who are too dumb to make the connection that adding another mouth to an already starving family will mean someone's gonna have to kick the bucket so everyone else can eat - it's either feed one kid and let the rest die, or feed everyone else and let the one kid die. I don't care how poor a country is, this is not a difficult logic to grasp.

Like Kim, I will feel not an ounce of guilt when I bite into a burger, or any food. Why should I feel guilty because of someone else's dumb choice to breed themselves and their country into starvation? And what if I DID feel guilty about it? Would throwing away a hamburger out of guilt somehow help end the rampant starvation in Haiti? I would say that's pretty doubtful.

Honestly, I'd leave these people to their own devices. Feeding them will only give them the impression that overbreeding is okay and they'll just keep doing it. If they have to let their kids die because there just is not enough food to go around, then that's what needs to happen. Clearly, not even losing their own kids keeps them from breeding, so this would be a totally lost cause.
November 19, 2008
Instead of, or in addition to, the shipped in food, they need to ship in birth control - stat!!!! IMO, birth control is way more important than food, at this point. They should lace the food with birth control.
November 19, 2008
Great idea m4p! These stupid terd werlders won't practice it voluntarily, we'll do it for them!
More people + same amount of food supply = disaster.

Until the turd world masses can get this truth through their thick skulls - or until we quit mollycoddling them and pound it there - all efforts at solving the hunger problem will end up being like trying to hold back the tide with a straw broom.
Anonymous User
November 19, 2008
Oh c'mon y'all, get real. You KNOW many of these women and GIRLS are raped! Many many of them don't have a choice in the matter. Yes, of course some do - but so many more don't. We keep focusing on the *women*. Maybe we need to be focusing on the men! They are the ones raping and fucking young girls and knocking them up. It's cruel and I'm sick to death of hearing of these baby-ridden countries focusing on the women. We need to be spending our money (not that I agree we need to spend one fucking red cent, but it's going to happen) on handing out fucking condoms to all these stupid men (and women) and educating women on how you can still fuck and not get knocked-up.

As adamantly child free as I am, it angers me GREATLY that millions of children are needlessly starving to death. What the FUCK is going on?!!?!! Prevention. That is the word, and it needs to be the focus above all else. But I'm not holding my breath. It's so sad that people need to be starving to death, it's a HORRIBLE way to die and so senseless.

Pick a coconut? Catch a fish? Some of these places don't HAVE coconut trees or lakes or readily accessible oceans. They need to be taught pregnancy prevention FIRST AND FOREMOST. Men in these 3rd world areas are goddammed ANIMALS. They fuck any hole available, it's atrocious and inexcusable. Jack off you morons!
Str8six,

I completely agree. Unfortunately, the reason many of these people won't use prevention methods is because it's against their religions. I think we should cut off aid to those who refuse to use condoms or birth control. It's a shame that these kids have to suffer because of their parents stupidity
November 20, 2008
Kaia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Str8six,
>
> I completely agree. Unfortunately, the reason many
> of these people won't use prevention methods is
> because it's against their religions. I think we
> should cut off aid to those who refuse to use
> condoms or birth control. It's a shame that these
> kids have to suffer because of their parents
> stupidity

the US will NEVER stay out of the world's business.
November 20, 2008
I agree! But not to worry, our new president-elect will be spreadin' OUR wealth soon enough!

str8six Wrote:
> Oh c'mon y'all, get real. You KNOW many of these
> women and GIRLS are raped! Many many of them
> don't have a choice in the matter. Yes, of course
> some do - but so many more don't. We keep
> focusing on the *women*. Maybe we need to be
> focusing on the men! They are the ones raping and
> fucking young girls and knocking them up. It's
> cruel and I'm sick to death of hearing of these
> baby-ridden countries focusing on the women. We
> need to be spending our money (not that I agree we
> need to spend one fucking red cent, but it's going
> to happen) on handing out fucking condoms to all
> these stupid men (and women) and educating women
> on how you can still fuck and not get knocked-up.
>
>
> As adamantly child free as I am, it angers me
> GREATLY that millions of children are needlessly
> starving to death. What the FUCK is going
> on?!!?!! Prevention. That is the word, and it
> needs to be the focus above all else. But I'm not
> holding my breath. It's so sad that people need to
> be starving to death, it's a HORRIBLE way to die
> and so senseless.
>
> Pick a coconut? Catch a fish? Some of these
> places don't HAVE coconut trees or lakes or
> readily accessible oceans. They need to be taught
> pregnancy prevention FIRST AND FOREMOST. Men in
> these 3rd world areas are goddammed ANIMALS. They
> fuck any hole available, it's atrocious and
> inexcusable. Jack off you morons!
I, too, get pissed when I see one of those "feed the children in Africa" TV ads. One condom or abortion would save a lifetime of feeding those worthless kyds. If those idiots would stop having so MANY of them, they would not be starving. No sympathy (or sending $$) from me.
November 20, 2008
I agree that birth control is the absolute best answer and preferrably, sterilization. However, the women don't want to be sterilized because it will cause them to be ousted from their communities if they can't sprog. This is a catch 22 because if they squat a golden boy then they are generally off the hook as far as being cast from the community, so at least those women could have the best of both worlds; One boy who they MIGHT could feed rather than watch starve, and having that baybee oven shut off. The other reason is religion, theirs AND the fundies who go over there in droves and get their pictures taken with starving kyds with flies about their faces as they beg for donations on global TV. This is THEIR culture, beliefs, and ways of life to make a woman's worth equal to ever so many cows, not ours, which is why we need to leave them the fuck alone.

Apparently, peoples survived for thousands of years before the invention of modern air and sea travel which is used to literally dump food into their communities. HOW in hell did they survive BEFORE all of this free food started getting shipped over? They MUST be getting enough nourishment to have the energy to keep fucking or they wouldn't have all of these "grim" choices to make regarding which kyd to feed and which one to let die. If their natural local resources have depleted to the point that they have no way to grow, gather, catch, or kill food, then I think that they have three choices.1) They can agree to get sterilized so there will be enough food, 2) They can pack up and migrate to greener pastures like humans have done for THOUSANDS OF YEARS before them, or 3) They can starve to death.

I think that the asshole men over there should be given a clear choice and that it should be translated by someone who is proficient in their dialect so there will be NO misunderstandings. Either you get snipped or we will give you no more food and you can starve. If you rape, then your dick will just be amputated. Maybe they could understand starving and dickless a little better than anything else as it seems to be a universal fear for most men. At any rate I think that they need to sink or swim, shit or get off the pot, and that they need to do it on their own, like MILLIONS of people before them have done. We need to stay out of their business as we are only making matters worse. We give them some food and medical care, they get stronger, and then they started fucking again.

Would anyone help us if we had no food? Not if we didn't have kyds. Unless we would agree to attend a religious service, which I find HIGHLY presumptious and offensive, then most soup kitchens and shelters across The US wouldn't even give us a sandwich. We would be expected to MOVE if there was no work in our area (hence no food) and SOME people live on generational famblee land, TOUGH SHIT though, unless you are a terd worlder. Why are WE expected to "go where the food is", so to speak, but terd worlders just sit around starving in their nasty little huts, squatting out half dead baybees, while they wait on a handout, NO questions asked? I guess I am just not a very sympathetic or empathetic person when it comes to "starving" countries.

They ALL need to be sterilized , male AND female, until they can get their population under control and can become a self sufficient people again. If they refuse to comply, then they should get no more food from any other do gooder country and we can watch the survival of the fittest play out in real life.
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
kidless: I couldn't agree more. No snipity-snip? NO FOOD! However, they've been fucking like rats over there looooong before 'fundies' were there spreading the message of the word of God. And they have ALWAYS upheld the regal-ness of boys over girls long before the US intervened in their business.

By the way, not that it makes one fuck what I think, but I concur with the fact that we meddle WAY too much in foreign affairs. Let them do what they do. We've got our own major, MASSIVE problems right here at home. It's a goat-fuck how we meddle and make a disaster of epic proportions. Yet, we're always asked to help!

Ugh...things are a mess...
November 20, 2008
We always have the experts explain away, don't they. The lack of common sense is fucking ASTOUNDING.

I completely agree. Unfortunately, the reason many of these people won't use prevention methods is because it's against their religions. I think we should cut off aid to those who refuse to use condoms or birth control. It's a shame that these kids have to suffer because of their parents stupidity

Yes. They need a major change in order to make any sort of progress. Instead, we just keep helping and getting involved. We treat them like our children...they don't listen but we just keeeep on GIVING.
Gigabyte
November 20, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> Like Kim, I will feel not an ounce of guilt when I
> bite into a burger, or any food. Why should I feel
> guilty because of someone else's dumb choice to
> breed themselves and their country into
> starvation? And what if I DID feel guilty about
> it? Would throwing away a hamburger out of guilt
> somehow help end the rampant starvation in Haiti?
> I would say that's pretty doubtful.

I use to get this crap from Charity organisation (like Oxfam) and they targeted Fast Food Restaurant customers like McDonald's Customers. They go on about how evil we are eating food and the 3rd World are starving.

Well let me tell you something: I eat burger because I & CF people work so dawn hard and earn good money to buy a burger. For starving country, they are full of lazy sods. I always tell those Charity Organisation that the starving country can build a dam, plumb and learn skills trade, learn to cook, have a garden/fields to grow crops to produce food. BUT NO! All they taught in those 3rd world and always and ever taught when they grow up is only one thing: They taught to GOD-DAWN BREED OUT AND MAKE MORE BABYS.

Now since I always hear that USA and UK gets fatter and 3rd world get more starving, why don't Fast Food Company like Burger King, McDonalds expand to the 3rd world country so they won't get starved anymore.
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
I know most people, other than most of you, will find my assessment of starving terd worlders kind of cruel, but I honestly think famine is natural population control. Our planet is already bursting at the seams with people. The dying baybees that so many charity organizations are futilely trying to save are not part of our Earth's plan for survival, and must die to save the planet. I'm an out of sight out of mind kinda gal and what goes on in the middle of Africa really doesn't bother me. Yes, I wish steralization and birth control could be enforced, but religion and primative beliefs win out over common sense. Disease and famine are rampant in these areas for a reason. Most of the people who do survive are half retarded from lack of nutrition, and have zero quality of life. I think we should just leave the third world alone and let nature take it's course.
I noticed there's a lot of blaming going on re: why "terd werlders" don't use birth control. Well, the U.S. government actually used to provide funds for reliable birth control methods to third-world nations. Unfortunately, the fundies during the Bush II years were convinced some of that money would go toward abortions, so the fundies did the logical thing (for them): they cut off funding. Problem solved, except for the increased birth rate and more starvation. But hey, that must be Gawd's will!Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

It's a not-so-strange phenomenon, that when women have a chance at more education, they tend to have fewer children. This is just as true in the third world as it is here. Of course, men in many countries have a problem with that.

All of that said, I absolutely agree that insuring access to birth control--and instructions on how to use it properly--is the only intelligent solution to the problem of overpopulation and starvation. Birth control is a helluva lot cheaper than food and meds for a sick population!winking smiley
November 20, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> I know most people, other than most of you, will
> find my assessment of starving terd worlders kind
> of cruel, but I honestly think famine is natural
> population control. Our planet is already
> bursting at the seams with people. The dying
> baybees that so many charity organizations are
> futilely trying to save are not part of our
> Earth's plan for survival, and must die to save
> the planet. I'm an out of sight out of mind kinda
> gal and what goes on in the middle of Africa
> really doesn't bother me. Yes, I wish
> steralization and birth control could be enforced,
> but religion and primative beliefs win out over
> common sense. Disease and famine are rampant in
> these areas for a reason. Most of the people who
> do survive are half retarded from lack of
> nutrition, and have zero quality of life. I think
> we should just leave the third world alone and let
> nature take it's course.

I would like to add, as a cruel and mean person, that I personally don't give a SHIT if they live or die, have healthy baybees or not, or if they have to make "grim" choices as to which mutant, spindly, bastard of a kid lives or dies. If they REALLY cared, then they would allow themselves to be sterilized. I am not asking any more of them than I would ask of myself, IF I were in the same circumstances. NO DECENT human being would want to give birth or be the duddy to, IF the kyd would be born dead because of starvation or to die shortly aferwards, because of it. Therefore, I have to conclude that they do not give a shit about their kyds.
November 21, 2008
While i agree with Kim that they don't seem to care about their kids, the picture of that African child with the vulture 4 feet away, waiting, tears me the fuck up. I can't deal mentally with that kind of suffering.
November 21, 2008
Think of it this way: The vulture probably has a famblee of its own to feed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 21, 2008
Well, it can come eat our salesman, John. For DECADES.
November 21, 2008

I know most people, other than most of you, will find my assessment of starving terd worlders kind of cruel, but I honestly think famine is natural population control. Our planet is already bursting at the seams with people. The dying baybees that so many charity organizations are futilely trying to save are not part of our Earth's plan for survival, and must die to save the planet. I'm an out of sight out of mind kinda gal and what goes on in the middle of Africa really doesn't bother me. Yes, I wish steralization and birth control could be enforced, but religion and primative beliefs win out over common sense. Disease and famine are rampant in these areas for a reason. Most of the people who do survive are half retarded from lack of nutrition, and have zero quality of life. I think we should just leave the third world alone and let nature take it's course.

Yup, total agreement here. I can't handle those starving children commercials anymore. I flip the channel as soon I see the kid with the encrusted eyes and flies in its nostrils. Nope. Not feeling it anymore. It's true, they do it to themselves and nature is just doing what it has to. It's terribly arrogant of us to think we are so important and so worth saving.
November 21, 2008

While i agree with Kim that they don't seem to care about their kids, the picture of that African child with the vulture 4 feet away, waiting, tears me the fuck up. I can't deal mentally with that kind of suffering.

VULTURE in the backround? JEEZUSS. I've never seen that. Okay, my cold heart just cracked a little.
November 21, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> I feel very badly for the infants and children who
> have to starve to death because that is a horrible
> way to die. BUT, I absolutely do NOT pity the
> women who are too dumb to make the connection that
> adding another mouth to an already starving family
> will mean someone's gonna have to kick the bucket
> so everyone else can eat - it's either feed one
> kid and let the rest die, or feed everyone else
> and let the one kid die. I don't care how poor a
> country is, this is not a difficult logic to
> grasp.
>
> Like Kim, I will feel not an ounce of guilt when I
> bite into a burger, or any food. Why should I feel
> guilty because of someone else's dumb choice to
> breed themselves and their country into
> starvation? And what if I DID feel guilty about
> it? Would throwing away a hamburger out of guilt
> somehow help end the rampant starvation in Haiti?
> I would say that's pretty doubtful.
>
> Honestly, I'd leave these people to their own
> devices. Feeding them will only give them the
> impression that overbreeding is okay and they'll
> just keep doing it. If they have to let their kids
> die because there just is not enough food to go
> around, then that's what needs to happen. Clearly,
> not even losing their own kids keeps them from
> breeding, so this would be a totally lost cause.

Yeah I don't feel guilty about eating meat, either. I had the brains to keep from replicating myself...how IDIOTIC do you have to be to be having kids in the middle of a fucking FAMINE? Maybe if these asshats would quit breeding like roaches, there might just be more food to go round.

I get so tired all these assholes who kiss the ass of the Turd Werlders and want me to feel badly because I can now and then afford a burger? I don't think so.

We drop all this foreign and charity aid on these people which only encourages them to breed. Maybe a major famine that takes some of them out is what has to happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login