Toddler killed by falling tv

Posted by Rose Red 
Toddler killed by falling tv
November 20, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/news/18019038/detail.html

I mean, WTF?
Re: Toddler killed by falling tv
November 20, 2008
Happened to a chick I went to H.S. with. She had her first at 19, 3 years later after she divorced the kid was at the dad's house and pulled a TV on herself and died.

The moo tried to sue the TV company. She lost and had another kid as soon as she could.
November 20, 2008
WHY would anyone have a heavy object like a TV sitting atop anything which could be toppled over by a kyd? I often wonder why about that and also WHY would people back out of their driveways and not make certain that the toddler who was just waving "bye bye moomie" is not behind the wheel? Why do they leave their prescription medicines within easy reach? Why do they leave the plastic over drycleaning that has, "DANGER, KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN*SUFFOCATION HAZARD" warnings printed all over it just a swaying in the closet at toddler eye level? Why do they leave baybees unattended in their cribs while cats eat their fingers, lay across their milk stained faces, or where dogs can tear their scalps off or feast on their genitalia? Why do they sit boiling 400 degree cooking oil on the front burner of the stove and THEN just walk away to do something else while a kyd toddles around? Why do they not check dryers before they casually turn them on after Shitley has been playing "hide and seek"? Why do they let their kyds play in the street, wander around unattended in busy shopping malls and parking lots? etc...................................?

I think that in most every single case that the parents who are present at these "tragic accidents" should be prosecuted for various degrees of murder, depending on the case. At the very least there should be a COMPLETE investigation and they should be charged with a lesser offense such as involuntary manslaughter or maybe child neglect. I strongly believe if lazy and careless parents were prosecuted for this shit then we would be seeing a LOT less of it. Every time something like this happens it seems like it turns into a mini pandemic of sorts and there is a RASH of similar type "TV topple" accidents. It's just another variation of "locked in hot car" syndrome. If they don't want the kyd it would have been FAR more humane to either have prevented it in the first place or to have aborted it.

Oh, but " It's sinful, wrong, and cruel to abort......".......yeah riggghhhtttttt...I see the logic in waiting until it can feel pain and suffer.
November 20, 2008
So, too much TV really IS bad for kids then?

bouncing and laughing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, too much TV really IS bad for kids then?
>
> bouncing and laughing

Oy...
November 20, 2008
If breeders didn't park their kids in front of tvs this wouldn't happen as often.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login