Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Stupid Breeder Story

Posted by annie35 
Another Stupid Breeder Story
November 21, 2008
I am friends with one of the owners of a wildlife refuge in the area. She rescues all types of animals that people have as pets, and then discover they don't make good pets, such as tigers, bob cats, lions, and reptiles.
She was telling me that today she is going to pick up a bob cat, because a breeder actually thought she could let it sleep with her 1 year old. It attacked the 1 year old and hurt it pretty bad.
How stupid do you have to be to put a wild animal in a room with a child.
There will never be a cure for stupid.
Now this bob cat needs to be rescued and rehabilitated to hopefully go back into the wild.
Re: Another Stupid Breeder Story
November 21, 2008
At least she didn't have it killed!
November 21, 2008
When I hear stories of breeders doing stupid shit and injuring their kids, I kinda look at it and go, "Yep, stupid is as stupid does."

BUT - when a breeder pulls a low-IQ move and an animal is involved, I fly into a mental rage so bad that I could probably kill somebody with my bare hands.

I wish we'd have read how the animal killed the stupid fucking family, ate them, then escaped, never to be seen again.
November 21, 2008
I'm sure it's possible to raise a wild animal as a domestic one, but successes are very few and far between, and the animal will always retain its wild side. I think it's illegal to have wild animals as pets too.

I'm glad to hear the bobcat didn't get killed - what happened wasn't his/her fault. If this breeder is bright enough to put a wildcat in her child's bed...well...I don't see that child living to see puberty at this rate. Next year, Mommy might upgrade and put a wild coyote in Junior's bed!
November 21, 2008
It is a rare case when the animal gets rescued instead of killed for just being what it is. Bobcat - 1, Idiotic Breeder - 0.
November 21, 2008
Jeezus Kee-rist! The stupidity of breeders never fails to amaze me. What did the bitch think, putting a bobcat in with a fucking sprog? Kisses and bedtime stories and cuddling?

Wild animals tend not to make good pets because they are--repeat after me, breeder idiots--WILD. Glad to hear that the bobcat is OK.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login