Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders at the spa

Posted by annie35 
Breeders at the spa
November 21, 2008
I won a spa certificate at a humane society charity event.
I went this afternoon for my massage and facial.
The sign on the front door, stated no children in the building because the spa is a retreat,not a daycare. I love it.
It is small one owner spa, I tipped her big, just because of the sign.
I think things are changing and people are getting tired of moo's and their kids being everywhere.
Re: Breeders at the spa
November 21, 2008
Perfect!!
Hope you become a regular there. Support the sane.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
November 21, 2008
YAYYYYYYYY! Fabulous.
Soulie
November 22, 2008
Don't you just love it when people start to see kids as the PITA that they truly are? :yeah

I applaud the spa and hope that other adult-only (and adult-preferred) businesses start following their good example.
deegee
November 22, 2008
Annie, I hoped you mentioned to the spa's owner that s/he got that big tip because of the spa's policy. S/he needs to know that there is a direct connection between the policy and your generosity.
November 22, 2008
i agree, degree. All us should be supporting the people that take a stand against moos and their brats being where they don't fucking belong. A day SPA is not dayCARE. Get over it, Moo.

I know I will be supporting businesses that implement this policy.
November 22, 2008
It's because it's independently owned. If it were part of a chain, or even a franchise, you can bet there would have been some famblee-friendly clause in the corporate charter.
November 22, 2008
Good point, poofy_puf. This is one reason why I would never have a franchise. There is just too much breeder-pleasing bullshit going on. How I miss the time when breeders knew that their brats were not welcome or appropriate everfuckingwhere.
November 22, 2008
I'm embarrassed in retrospect 'cause my parents used to do that, and I remember a few times when they had to take me somewhere else or not do their event. But, in all fairness: Even though I was a rotten kid at home, I was pretty good at school and in public by myself. You would be able to leave me for hours with books and change for the vending machines from the age of 5 or 6. However, I was too young to understand that places can't be held responsible if something happens to a kid by itself in a lobby or waiting room (I am thinking in particular of times when my parents went to play raquetball at other people's health clubs. Normally, they played at the YMCA, where I had a membership too, but sometimes they would play at friends of theirs' clubs, which were not always set up to accomodate people under a certain age, usually 16 or so).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login