Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You Wonderful CF People

Posted by annie35 
You Wonderful CF People
November 21, 2008
Have a great weekend.
Take your fabulous CF self out this weekend and piss off a breeder, by just being fab.
Re: You Wonderful CF People
November 21, 2008
Will do, Annie! Hope you have a good one, too. Do some motorcycle ridin', will ya?

I think I'll piss off a breeder this weekend by spending MY time however I want to and not have to revolve it around kiddies. I leave the "important" jobs like child-rearing in their "capable" hands. Hwa ha ha.
November 21, 2008
Thanks, Annie. You have yourself a fabulous breeder kickin' weekend yourself.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2008
Have a wonderful week-end! I'm starting off with a glass of white wine. Then I'll treat myself to an evening of swing dancing!
November 21, 2008
I love you guys. How would I stay sane without you?
deegee
November 22, 2008
Day 21 of my retirement was a busy one for me. I got a nice haircut (in time for next week's Thanksgiving trip), made a school Scrabble visit, had dinner with my dad and his ladyfriend, and had my own Scrabble fix with my friend (and won both games).

Busy day, sure beats going to friggin New Jersey to work! CF is great, I can do whatever the hell I like, whenever I like!
November 22, 2008
Gotta wait a bit, but DH and I are going to Florida for a nice couple of weeks at a gay guesthouse. I'll check before I go to make sure it is CF.

Everybody else, have a GREAT breeder ass-kickin' weekend. Annie, you ROCK.
November 22, 2008
Hope you and DH have fun in my home state, MerlynHerne! The weather has been lovely here lately. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right. It's 'walk on the beach at night, hand in hand' kind of weather. grinning smiley
November 22, 2008
Last night I treated myself to drinks with friends at an Irish pub, followed by a late-night gab session at Denny's. (I know, I know, but there were no moos and their brats there at 3:00 a.m. this time). Tonight I might go to a party and I'll sleep in until 11 or noon tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!
Anonymous User
November 22, 2008
i was actually looking forward to some motorbike riding this weekend but the weather turned out terrible. we had some snow about 100 km's from sydney and it is only a couple of weeks till summer. anyway im staying inside my clean,quite cf home. love you guys...
November 23, 2008
.I'm having a great CF weekend! We've suddenly (They live in different towns) got a bunch of friends together and stayed up talking and going out to pubs till late hours. It's wonderful! Good company, good alcohol, + ice skating.
PS You guys rock.
November 23, 2008
I had a wonderful weekend! I won a silver medal in my figure skating competition yesterday!
November 23, 2008
Congratulations, LoveToLurk! See, breeders, THAT is an accomplishment.
November 23, 2008
Congratulations on your medal. Very cool accomplishment.
November 23, 2008
Aw, congrats LtL. smiling smiley That's excellent!
cfhistorian
November 23, 2008
I had a decent weekend...it went by far too fast, though. On Friday, my hubby and I braved the crowds to buy groceries for Thanksgiving (we're having it on Wednesday this year, and having my mother and stepfather up to visit us...hubby and Mom both have to work on Thanksgiving Day). On our way home, I got fantastic news in the form of an invitation to interview for a job as a historical artifacts conservator in Little Rock, AR (over 1,000 miles away from where I live now, in PA). This is HUGE...the chance for a job in my field!

On Saturday, we had my best friend and her boyfriend and their adorable puppy over to visit...we had steak fajitas and homemade tiramisu. And then the guys played violent games on the Xbox 360 while us girls played Uno and Yahtzee.

Today my hubby made crepes for brunch, and we snuggled until he had to go to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login