Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby P - The Rant

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Baby P - The Rant
November 22, 2008
Since the whole issue with the 'baby P' has been quiet down at the moment so I decide to make a topic on this.

If any UK CF heard about this issue with the 2 y/o baby got tortured to death. It's sad and tragic.

On top of this I work for & live at this Local Authority.

It's one of those things that if an old man died, there is no news, this a youth or adult died, there will be less news but because of a baby died it now become a world and national news and a "hell of can of worms"

What I read is that it is one of those moos decide to kill the baby because she not meant to be a parent so she decide to blame it on the Local Authority even the Local Authority tried their best to prove a case to remove the kid to Social Service.

Again I live in/work for this Local Authority.

I am not to send a link because there are loads of links everywhere so you have google it and type "Baby P".

I like to know what you guys think and especially UK CF folks hearing this. This issue is absolutly everywhere on the TV and radio.
Soulie
Re: Baby P - The Rant
November 22, 2008
As someone in the UK, I find the Baby P case both disturbing and enlightening.

It's sick that anyone could be so fucking cruel to anyone or anything, and no one deserves such a horrid death, but at the same time, I feel like rubbing it in the faces of the breeders who think EVERYONE should have kids.

Some people aren't meant to be parents, and I can't help but think that if Baby P's mum hadn't been bingoed into spawning this whole thing could've been avoided.

I am also very fucking frustrated that if a kid dies everyone in the known universe blows a huge batch in their shorts. Not so long ago, a family of six died in a pile up on the motorway, and you know what they said? "It's very tragic when kids are involved." Yeah, fuck the two adults who lost their lives too, it's all about the chyyyyllllldren.

ARGH!!! ><
Anonymous User
November 22, 2008
Sad.. cute kid actually.
Child protection cannot keep up. The frikkin scum outbreed them.
Gigabyte
November 22, 2008
This is why I want nothing to do with having a kid nor ever had a dawn kid because here we are: there are campaign of get rid of social worker which they done their dawn best to remove the kid (after 60 tortures from the evil moo and visits) to prove a case.

It is OK to name and shame the workers but they cannot put a mug shot or the name this Super Scum MOO's for legal reason.

It is all because of the STUPID GAWD-DAWN MOOOOO who shouldn't have the dawn kid at the first place.

I agree '2 cents' we been outbreed. The same old bingo time and time again: "TMIJITW", "It's different when it your own", 'miracle of birth/gawd' or another BULL-CRAP: "It takes a village". Now they want to blame the village, not the dawn MOO. It doesn't make a dawn difference if she goes to jail or not until they sterilize the whole lot.
CFTeen
November 22, 2008
There needs to be a law on the books that anyone convicted of severely abusing a child is to not only be sterilized, but banned from adopting and providing any sort of commercial childcare services. With a mandatory minimum jailtime/fine for each offense.

That would go a long way towards not only stopping repeat offenders unfit to rear children, and it would also give police the power to break the cycle of abuse with a sledgehammer.
Anonymous User
November 23, 2008
One can look at a kid, like I did, and wonder how anyone could torture a child like that. OF course, the pic is taken of the kid at one of his better moments.

CAPS AGAIN: IF THE KID IS DRIVING YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA GET VIOLENT, NOTHING IN GODS GREEN EARTH STATES YOU HAVE TO HANG AROUND LISTENING TO IT WHILE THE LAVA RISES TO EXPLOSIVE LEVELS. PUT THE KID IN A ROOM, GO TO ANOTHER PART OF THE HOUSE, AND AT THE LAST RESORT CALL SOMEONE, ANYONE TO RELIEVE YOU.

but of course, this means 'common sense' an attribute that goes out with the afterbirth.

Looks are deceiving, but I look at the pic of that kid and realize it is a life snuffed out for no other reason than it was saddled with a depraved, selfish, incompetent whacko moo. I just hope there is a better place for the kid: it did not deserve an ending like that.
November 23, 2008
The trouble with this case, which is precisely how parents or their partners get away with killing their kids, is that the authorities simply cannot seem to shake off the nonsense about how only 'disturbed' women would harm their kids. Cos everyone knows that parents are the best kind of people on earth, right??

Baby P's mother and her boyfriend (and apparently the rest of her family and friends) are not respectable people -- they're scum -- but they're still within the 'normal' range. A certain amount of unemployment, maybe petty crime convictions, maybe some kind of alcohol or drug problems going on. But they're not mental, just evil. Not long before she watched her boyfriend and boyfriend's friend 'off' him, the mother took a chocolate bar and smeared it around Baby P's face to hide the bruises and swellings from a beating he just had.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login