Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Army wife accused in arson that killed her 2 kids

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Army wife accused in arson that killed her 2 kids
November 22, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081122/ap_on_re_us/fort_campbell_fire;_ylt=An55JQ2kRVPZtVLDWz.aHb6s0NUE

Stupid bitch.
sounds like a bunch of hillbillies: all of them.
of course, the guy is probably drugged and drunk to drown out his shrew wife and spawn. Of course, he could have kept his pants one rather than bye into the life script.
and to be democratic about it, she had to be the blushing bride: and spread and sprogg to fulfill some fantasy.
I notice how all the famblee is standing by this friggin moo cow.

Ever pay attention to the fact that there are 2 DEAD KIDS!! but I thought it was alll for the kyds, and kyds are number 1... yeah right. Kill and adult, and you get maybe 7 years, kill a kid and you get probation.
Re: Army wife accused in arson that killed her 2 kids
November 23, 2008
guilty as sin......
December 06, 2008
Somehow I missed this one when it was first posted. This story has more holes than Swiss cheese. If she didn't intend on killing the kyds, then why lock the doors and remove the fire alarm? Better yet, why set the fire at all, while the kyds were in the home? Did she not think that her soldier of a husband couldn't simply kick in the locked doors, or escape through a window, like he did? That's another thing, his escaping through the window. Where was all of this unconditional and special loooove that parents allegedly have for their kyds, that he saved himself rather than risk his life to save those kyds? WHY is he standing behind her and "supporting" her after he has to know that she attempted to KILL him and in the process took out one of his bio kyds?

These famblees who stand behind their kin even though they have MURDERED other famblee members is beyond me. I can't say that I wouldn't still love my sisters if they murdered our parents in cold blood, but you can bet your ass that I wouldn't be waving a flag in their support before a trial even began. What is WRONG with these people?
December 06, 2008
Standing by the cow won't last long. Their atty is stalling, looking for funds....
December 08, 2008
It sounds like the whole thing is just a twist on the ol' summer sizzler idea, except that she wanted to kill the husband in addition to the kids.
December 08, 2008
Unreal. Well, I hate to say it but those kids are better off. Dumb cunt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login