Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PlanetBreedback whining

Posted by Cambion 
PlanetBreedback whining
November 22, 2008
http://www.planetfeedback.com/toys+r+us/management/first+and+last+trip+to+toys+r+us/314126

Basically, this woman is royally pissed off because Toys 'R Us wouldn't bend the rules for her. In order to fight the system and teach those big mean policy-abiding store employees a lesson, the woman returns over $300 worth of stuff she bought. And for what? Because she couldn't get her free ten-dollar gift card for spending over $75 (note: she needed to present the coupon for this promo).

She also makes sure she details bringing her toddler with her and how the toddler was oh-so-cute and well-behaved. Yeah, I'm sure.

I love how the ace card of about 95 percent of PlanetFeedback writers is to say, "If you don't do/give me XYZ, then I will NEVER shop at your store again!!!!1" - as if losing one customer will cause big names like Wal-Mart, Target or Blockbuster to go under. There's over 300 million people in the United States alone - the patronage of one person will not matter.
Re: PlanetBreedback whining
November 22, 2008
All that over $10? What a stupid fucking cunt. I very much doubt she has "been in customer service successfully for 28 years". Someone like that should KNOW better. It's people like her that almost made me snap after only 10 years in retail. Did it not occur to her that the store probably has to count and match up the coupons to the sales at the end of the day? Probably not... She made a total arse of herself pitching a bitch-fit and returning all that kinder crap in front of those people.

Oh, and DEMANDING to get the assistant manager to call the store manager on HIS DAY OFF: go fuck yourself, cunt. The assistant manager was 100% correct in saying no and standing up to Mrs Entitled.
Gigabyte
November 23, 2008
Hey Camibion, I've read your comments on that link and I agree.
The moo lost her coupon so she don't get a gift simple as that. If you got it up front, you get the gift.
This whole customer dispute over 10 damn-dollars, well that's breeders for you.
deegee
November 23, 2008
I agree. The store did nothing wrong, and the moo is not entitled to any special treatment.

I have had some disputes with stores but it is when the store did something which was contrary to a stated in-store ad or in a flyer or the product was faulty in some way. Sometimes, even when it was the store's fault, I had to do some extra work (i.e. return to the store another time to get the issue resolved properly and in my favor). But, if it were clearly my fault (and I have forgotten coupons with close expiration dates), then I just have to suck it up and NOT blame the store or ask for any special treatment.

The store's policy was neither sneaky nor unreasonable, so the moo just has to suck it up.
November 23, 2008
Yet another example of how moos think the rules don't apply to them. It doesn't hurt to ask, but once they say no in a case like this you need to give up. I too especially loved how she felt the need to mention her toddler every other sentence and how she expected someone to be disturbed on their day off.

Two things:
- She says she waited for her own day off to go shopping, but yet she had no qualms about asking to disturb someone else on their own day off. This tell me that either she lied and she doesn't have a job (or considers stay at home mooing something you need to take a day off from) or she really does have a job and is just a self-centered bitch who wouldn't want to be bothered but doesn't have a problem bothering someone else.
- She sounds like someone who doesn't get out much. She gets too excited over this: "I used my coupons and even got me to open up a credit card to save an extra 10%!" What store doesn't do that nowadays, and who is dumb enough to fall for it, especially at a store that you never go to and is 87 miles from your home?

I'm sure the staff at Toys'R-Us is well versed in dealing with pushy and unintelligent moos, so I'm not suprised how they reacted to her and I doubt that she'll get anywhere when she calls the district manager. I'm glad the staff that dealt with her face-to-face
November 23, 2008
No sympathy for the moo. As has been pointed out, it was necessary to have the cupon for the gift. Jesus Kee-rist, breeders make me two faces puking.

Unbelievable that she wants someone to be disturbed on their day off.
November 23, 2008
What a stupid cunt. I'm sure the store manager is crying his/her eyes out at such a great loss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login