Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One of Our Favorite Top 3 Loser Breeder Bloggers

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
One of Our Favorite Top 3 Loser Breeder Bloggers
December 03, 2008
Check out the drama on antigonelost. Now she's crying that she's 8 months repugnant and finds it too haaaaaaard to sit for her LSAT this week. WTF does she think she's going to do with a newborn and law school? How hard does she think THAT will be? What a fucking loser.
Re: One of Our Favorite Top 3 Loser Breeder Bloggers
December 03, 2008
I was just over there reading it. I wish she would just have the kid already so all her infertile, mis-carriaging, still-birthing fans can start hating and envying her. That's what it's all about after all.

I read one of her earliest posts and she's all, "Woe is me, I'm being filtered from the gene pool, NOT FAIR!"

Then this, from Feb 9, 2008:

There was a bulletin board covered with photographs of babies on the wall. Why would so many parents think anyone would want to look at photos of their children? I walked over and examined each one. Fat mother. Ugly father. White trash family. Future meth addict. Mishapen head. I found reasons to hate every parent and every baby. Thousands upon thousands of babies. Babies who would grow up to be adults who do nothing more than consume resources, who don't contribute to society, who just breed. Breeders. The board was full of dirty breeders.

She sounds just like us! Who knew; no wonder We get bingoed with things like "It must be hard to procreate when you can't get a man to stay in your dander-ridden house for more than three seconds." It's because of all the Wanna-Breeders who are all "sour grapes". THEY are making US look like we don't mean what we say!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login