Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glad

Posted by annie35 
Glad
December 03, 2008
I am so glad the board is back.
I am so not a webmaster, I could not devote enough time to the aimoo board.
I will keep it up as a back up, does that sound okay?
Re: Glad
December 03, 2008
Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I also appreciate you taking the time to set it all up as well.:yr
December 03, 2008
Yes, let's definitely keep the other board up. It doesn't cost anything, and if something ever happens, we won't have to go through all that effort twice. It's one project to MAKE the board, and another project to tell people about it and get them registered. Now that it is established, we can put the word out here so that people will know to go there.

Merlyn Herne missed out on ALL the excitement! When he gets back, he can read all about it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 03, 2008
Yes, great idea. And thank you Annie for setting it up. I was all panicked that I lost my friends!!!!!
Anonymous User
December 03, 2008
I'm so glad to see everybodys' REAL name back. All those changed names for the same people were confusing

A bigto annie35 for throwing that board together so quickly. Great to have as a back up in the unfortunate event of another disaster.
December 03, 2008
Congrats, Annie!=3
December 03, 2008
Thank you so much, annie.
December 03, 2008
Thanks, Annie, for setting the other board up. There or here, it's always good to be with like-minded CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login