Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kinder Crap all over the house

Posted by annie35 
Kinder Crap all over the house
December 04, 2008
My husband and I went to look at a small house down the street from us. It was a really good price and would make a great rental.
We go into look at the house and there is so much kid crap in the house, that I can't see the floors. I also can't see any cabinets, built ins, or just how the house looks when not cluttered with crap.
We told her we would come back to look at it when she cleaned it, because we could not get a feel for the house.
She said it wasn't getting cleaned up until they moved. I told her not interested.
What idiot would try to sell a home, and not clean it up and make it presentable?

Kids should not rule the house, they should have their bedroom , the rest of the house should be for adults and presentable as so.
Re: Kinder Crap all over the house
December 04, 2008
Yea hopefully the smart bitch won't be able to sell it at all. It would serve her right for having that attitude with you. Seriously, what kind of idiot tries to sell a house when it looks like a fucking bomb went off in the place?
December 04, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea hopefully the smart bitch won't be able to
> sell it at all. It would serve her right for
> having that attitude with you. Seriously, what
> kind of idiot tries to sell a house when it looks
> like a fucking bomb went off in the place?

She seemed offended, but hell the place is so cluttered that I had to move crap to see what color the carpet was. the kitchen had so many dishes piled up and so much kid crap on the counters, that I could not tell the color. The bedrooms had piles of laundry, again no idea what the floor looked like.
Hell we couldn't even get an of the overall condition of the house because of the clutter. I could not tell if the sheet rock was in good shape the floors. Too much clutter.
They won't sell it until they clean it.
December 04, 2008
This is a really good time to buy if you already have the money!

I wonder if that house is being foreclosed on?

When I get ready to move, I will have to get a new place first and get all my cats out before I put my house up for sale. It won't be THAT much of a problem because the house I live in now is all paid-for. But, I would not want to be stuck with two houses, so I will still need to wait until the market and economy recover (I was really waiting until my grandparents die, their house is next door to mine, but they are not living there anymore. So, if the housing market was still "good", I'd be trying to move NOW). You can buy nice houses and duplexes around here for under $100K, where the same houses a few years ago were pushing $300K.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 04, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> What a dumbass, Annie. Good for you for telling
> her that.
> Lemme guess, they are selling this one so they can
> move into an even bigger one and occupy every
> speck of space there.

You guessed it, they want a big house.
December 04, 2008
Good luck selling it in THIS market without even cleaning it up!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 04, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What a dumbass, Annie. Good for you for telling
> > her that.
> > Lemme guess, they are selling this one so they
> can
> > move into an even bigger one and occupy every
> > speck of space there.
>
> You guessed it, they want a big house.

Surprise!
The Phan
December 04, 2008
Yea, what is WITH all the outdoor stuff INSIDE? Now I know why the breeders had such a problem understanding "A Taste of Heaven"'s sign that children had to use their INDOOR voices. Indoor? Outdoor? What's the difference? Here's the problem in anecdotal form:
We have friends with three daughters, all under 7. The entire first floor of the house is kid crap. Everywhere! In the living room there is a plastic kinder-crap jungle gym thing with a slide and a little club house thing. This is supposed to be OUTSIDE! And you'd think that with all this crap in the house, they'd burn off energy quicker. WRONG! OMG, when we're over there the kids are just screaming and yelling. And it's not like the mother doesn't discipline. Oh, she's got the soap and the spoon all ready, but that doesn't stop them from screaming and yelling and getting in our grills when we're trying to have an adult conversation.
Story TWo: I go over to my co-worker's neigbhor's house to pick up some widdle kittens that were going to freeze outside if they weren't rescued. The neighbor lady couldn't keep them because her own cat, a female, wouldn't put up with them. So I go over there, and OMG, who the FUCk puts a trampoline in the living room? Everywhere, just everywhere, there was pink and purple dora the explorer elmo barney you name it crap, and a TRAMPOLINE! OMGWTFBBQ? That shit, again, belongs OUTSIDE!
Frankly, this lady could have taken the kittens on herself, but they'd get lost in all the crap strewn about the place!
Growing up myself, the most crap we had out was my toy box in the living room and a rocking horse on springs (okay, that thing was the bomb, if i say so myself), but when I was done playing with my blocks or my Fisher Price Little People Schoolhouse, it had to go BACK IN THE TOYBOX.
December 04, 2008
If you've got enough room to bring all that polychromatic crap inside (a trampoline!?!), reality check, you do NOT need a bigger house.

When I was growing up, kids often shared bedrooms with siblings (gasp!,) houses were much more modestly sized, and often had a single bathroom. It's hard to believe how much has changed in less than thirty years, and how entitled everyone has become to thinking you must have a 4000 square foot house with as many bedrooms as baths, with the right address, the trendiest cars in the driveway, and the latest cellphone, hi-def televisions, and bundled cable packages.

Call me cold hearted, but growing up, money was tight and while I never went hungry and didn't wear tattered clothes to school, there was simply no extra money after the bills were paid. If my parents couldn't afford it, we did without, and I because of my upbringing, I understand the value of a dollar and firmly believe that delayed gratification is an important life lesson, best learned early. I simply have no sympathy for people who live beyond their means and then whine about how haaaard life is.
December 04, 2008
ANY real estate agent would tell her that a house sells faster and for more money if it's very clean, has no visible sign of kyds or pets, and no offending odors like perfumed air sprays, a fish fry the night before, and/or cigar smoke. If it's impossible to vacate a house for sale, then it's advised that the home be free of clutter, clean, beds made, children out of sight, and pets at least contained when possible. The person with the checkbook might just not think Fido and his leg hiking trick at the back door is very cute, NOR may he think that kindercrap decor or screaming kyds are desirable or want cat hair on his trousers. Some potential buyers simply can't look past kyds, clutter, offensive odors, animal dander or messes, etc......

When I was in real estate, I witnessed HUGE differences in sales prices of near identical houses in the same neighborhoods on several occasions, due to one being immaculate and the other junky. A clean, freshly painted vacant house ALWAYS sells better in every way imaginable to an inhabited one. I bet that this woman only rents or she would give a damn. If I owned it I wouldn't even put it on the market until she got herself and her shit up and out of my house.
December 04, 2008
I hope she's not in a hurry to leave anytime soon...
allison
December 05, 2008
On HGTV's Designed to Sell, the real estate expert always says that house hunters who dont have kids are to be taken into consideration when parents are selling their homes.
CFBitchfromLA
December 05, 2008
Real Estate 101 - clean your fucking house and get rid of the brat shit before you show it.

With nearly every local TV station doing some kind of special on selling your house, the stupid twat has no idea? That is the kind of shit they even put on those brainless moo boards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login