Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1240 - Watch me pee in Cracker Barrel

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1240 - Watch me pee in Cracker Barrel
April 18, 2006
I probably would have kicked the little shits in the head if they had done that to me.

This is why I am in favor of the *famblee* restrooms that more and more places have these days. I see them in stores and mauls, as well as in various baseball parks we go to. I have found that at places that have these, I almost NEVER see boy sprogs in a ladies' room.

But still...moo shoud have been keeping her little shits from peeping under stalls. They are lucky you didn't kick them in the head, that all you did was frighten them.
Altho I'm not against the famblee bathroom, I don't see the need for it. We just need better parunting because this kinda shit didn't seem to happen *that* much 20 years ago and kyds and famblees weren't just invented.

That is what I mean about modern moos, they need a new-fangled complicated solution to everything, such as the famblee bathroom. Just watch your damn sprogs in the bathroom so they aren't crawling on the floor. My mom did it, your moms did it, so YOU (moos) can do it too!

I have total faith in you! Step up to the plate Moos!
Well, heh, I'm a guy, but if that had happened to me, I would have slapped 'em to the floor immediately. They'd learn a lesson real quick.

Re: #1240 - Watch me pee in Cracker Barrel
April 18, 2006
I probably would have kicked them too had that happened. Why the fuck do these women need to take their damn kids with them into the stall? Can't they just tell their kids to wait by the stall door? I mean, it'll be easy to see if two sets of kiddy feet suddenly disappear from in front of the door.

Something I would really like to try someday is smearing some peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and dropping it on any wandering sprog heads that poke under my stall and saying, "Oh don't mind that - I've been sick..." Either they'd freak out, or they would think that all shit smells and tastes like peanut butter and it might freak the Moo out when they start defecating in their hands and eating it. Or I could hope the kid has a peanut allergy...
I had a little snot stick his head under the door of a dressing stall where I was trying on clothes. I actually had a premonition the sprog was going to do it. I heard the sprog in the stall with his handler. I have quick reflexes and was so startled I kicked at his head. I can't believe I missed him. (I was wearing heels.)
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: #1240 - Watch me pee in Cracker Barrel
April 18, 2006
I am so sick of the famblee this and the famblee that. If famblees want to have their own personal space everywhere they go, then they should just stay the fuck home in the chaos of their little mind-numbing cocoons.

If I got caught misbehaving in a public restroom or dressing room, mom would have tanned my ass but good right there in front of everyone. But today if you do that to your kid, you're stifling their individuation. Heaven forbid.
THEY'RE JUST CURIOUS........

Cambion, I got a great laugh from the p-nut butter idea. I may just have to smear some on a tissue and keep in a Ziploc baggie in my purse for the next occasion! Maybe red koolaid on a tampon, too. I know I'm a sicko!!
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am so sick of the famblee this and the famblee
> that. If famblees want to have their own personal
> space everywhere they go, then they should just
> stay the fuck home in the chaos of their little
> mind-numbing cocoons.
>
> If I got caught misbehaving in a public restroom
> or dressing room, mom would have tanned my ass but
> good right there in front of everyone. But today
> if you do that to your kid, you're stifling their
> individuation. Heaven forbid.

Dito, same here.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.