Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders moaning

Posted by annie35 
Breeders moaning
December 05, 2008
Where my husband works, they let go of 3 people today.
All 3 were men with kids.
My husband and 2 others who are childfree, were not laid off.
My husband said he over heard 2 women, saying that my husband and the other 2 CF guys should have been laid off, because they work for something to do,and have no responsibilty ( meaning children). That it is not fair to let those with no real need for a job stay, while they lay off those who contribute to the community with a family.
My husband said he is probably going to get in trouble, because he popped his head over the cube and told those women that laying a person off based on family status is descrimination and illegal. They shut the hell up, but seemed pissed because he pointed out the laws on family status are for every person, not just breeders
Re: Breeders moaning
December 05, 2008
Why would he get into trouble? What he said is true.

Do these cows think money just falls out of the sky and into the laps of CFers? I wish. What morons. Since, you know, only the childed have responsibilities...CFers don't need money for pets, elderly parents, rent, bills, health care, or food. Nope. We all retire at 30 with our billions of dollars we save from not having kids.

I have a feeling the CF guys did more work in a day than the Duhs did in a week. I highly doubt it was a coincidence the Duhs were let go and the anti-Duhs stayed.
December 05, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would he get into trouble? What he said is
> true.
>
> Do these cows think money just falls out of the
> sky and into the laps of CFers? I wish. What
> morons. Since, you know, only the childed have
> responsibilities...CFers don't need money for
> pets, elderly parents, rent, bills, health care,
> or food. Nope. We all retire at 30 with our
> billions of dollars we save from not having kids.
>
>
> I have a feeling the CF guys did more work in a
> day than the Duhs did in a week. I highly doubt it
> was a coincidence the Duhs were let go and the
> anti-Duhs stayed.

These 2 women get offended at everything and will turn any man in, that dares talk back to them or challenge them.
They are bitches. that is why I made it a point at last years Christmas party to door ding the car of one of them and spill wine on the other.
They turned the boss in to HR because he said chick. He was referring to the UPS lady and they found it offensive to women and turned him in.
December 05, 2008
Yep. It's not who has more seniority, who the better employee is, who is more valuable to the company, but just who has parasites to feed.

Sadly, so many companies use that rule of thumb when determining who to let go.

Um, hello, but everybody has bills to pay, kids or critters or even themselves to feed, mortgage payments, car payments, insurance, taxes, you name it. Not just the breeders.
December 05, 2008
THEY will qualify for welfare if they can't make ends meet.

The CF employee NEEDS their job more.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 05, 2008
Good for you husband. If he really thinks that these bitches are going to turn him in I say he should beat them to the punch and turn them in for making discriminatory comments about his family status.

The stupidity of these breeders never fails to suprise me. Just when you think they can't get any dumber...

He should have asked them if they would be willing to pay his rent and untility bills, y'know, since he doesn't have any responsibilities.
December 05, 2008
Those breeder women are complete idiots. I'm sorry, but tough tortillas. Children are not the SOLE definition of what makes a worthwhile employee.

"No real need for a job?" What a complete joke! Oh, you're right ladies...I don't have a home, a car, pets, or bills of any kind. It's no secret that childfree people have a magical money tree in their backyard that spits out the exact number of funds they need. We just go to work every day for fun, no real reason, right? After all, we don't NEED that money!
I'm the only childfree person at my job, but I'm sure just any old person would be a suitable replacement for me as long as they had some kids, right? After all, parents are well-prepared to do ANY job, no matter how diffcult. Puh-leez.

Annie, I bet you're proud of your husband for saying that to these morons.
BratsNONONO
December 05, 2008
I am a union member, and any layoffs are done by seniority and job classification. It does not matter if you have 5 years in seniority and 23 brats, you will be laid off before a 30 year seniority veteran with no kids. That is the way the union protections were written into our contract. It doesn't mean I can't lose my job if the county decides to outsource us, but it means that I can bid for another job and have a better chance of getting it than somebody with less seniority.
CF Uter
December 05, 2008
>>>>My husband said he over heard 2 women, saying that my husband and the other 2 CF guys should have been laid off, because they work for something to do,and have no responsibilty ( meaning children).

Work for something to do? WTF are they talking about? Doesn't everyone work to have food on the table and a roof over their heads?

The gall of these short-sighted women.
December 05, 2008
You can bet your ass this was done on a regular basis prior to the early 1980's after most all of the discrimination laws were on the books and challenged in court.I remember when my mother worked for The North Carolina state police back in the late 60's and they were forced to make employee cuts that year. I specifically remember her saying that the married women would all be the first to go because their incomes were secondary, then the single males, then the married men with no kyds. That is EXACTLY how it went down too. The only groups who all retained their jobs within that group were single females and married men with kyds. I guess they figured that the single females were "all alone" and that the married men with no kyds could easily find other work since they had no kids to tie them down as far as relocating.

It is AMAZING to me that such BLATANT discrimination went on, but even more surprising that people acted as if it was "ok" for so many years. I saw the tail end of how married men with kyds were automatically paid more than single women without kyds, but then the tables turned a bit with "single moms" getting even a higher salary, just because. What is so fucking difficult about the concept of equal pay for equal work and Rank Has It's Priveleges? It's such a basic and simple concept that it boggles my mind as to why it isn't considered "the norm", even today.
CFBitchfromLA
December 05, 2008
Well, dontcha know that all CF are just rolling in piles of cash? That we are driven to work by our chauffeurs as we sip $1,000/bottle champagne and bitch to our stockbrokers that our portfolios are not paying enough returns?

Somebody get the clue-by-four and give those dumb cunts a few whacks.
December 05, 2008
Honestly, these women sound like the ruffled hens over on Etiquette Hell. Sounds like they are looking for shit to be offended by.
Gigabyte
December 06, 2008
Annie, I am with your husband, because I got a job in the Local Authority because I was so dawm flexible and work flexible hours. Meaning work longer to finish the task and take flexi-time off when you take too much hours as a reward.

My manager said she will only appoint someone if 'the work comes first'. Meaning your 'job' is a priority, not your family status or kids/brats.

CF men like your hubby is a Real Asset to the company and lay-off the Duhs because they take time-off work just like those moo take moo leave.

Those stupid breeder-please employee don't realise that CF people benefit the company more that childed people do.

I was unemployed for 5 years, 2 years ago and couldn't find job even I went to interviews. Because they always appoint someone who have kids because they have feed their kids.

Forget the employee who have to feed the kids, but what about the company to gain reputation by the workers, they have benefit the company.

This always reminds me of KidFreeLuvinLife's topic where her workplace is falling appart because the company never recruits the top Asset candidate but always the 'Future-breeders'.

My advice to Duhs/Childed Men (same to breeder/moo):
1. Your job comes first = Feed your kids better
2. Kids come first = You are unreliable at your job
3. Unreliable because of kids = Waste of company money/space
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login