Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

All you have to do is pretend it's not there...

Posted by Seacreature 
All you have to do is pretend it's not there...
December 05, 2008
...and it'll disappear! Yes, it's another happening at the wonderful Y. Last night I was headed for my usual Thursday night swim. I open the door to the pool building and there's a little boy in my path inside,in front of the glass door I was about to go through. He looked as though he was in a bit of a hurry. So I swing the door open outward and guess what rude little shit does? As I'm walking through the door, he goes to push past me. Ah...but I realized what he was going to do before he did it, and swung my back pack forward, pushing it right into his ugly little brat gut.

As I'm walking, I'm looking straight ahead toward the front desk that's manned by two oblivious teenaged shitheads. This worked in my favor, as they didn't even bat an eye as I pushed the little fuck out of the way with my back pack. He even said, "Ugh! OW!" I just kept right on walking like he wasn't even there, buzzed in and went about my business. I had to snicker because it felt so good to just walk right through the little bugger...sorta therapeutic.
Re: All you have to do is pretend it's not there...
December 06, 2008
+10. You got away with showing the little shit manners do count. Too bad it won't be reinforced.
December 06, 2008
I have made "monstor faces" at screaming kyds at the grocery store before and it works like a charm. It's especially effective for the ones who are sitting in the front of the buggy because they can't run away and moomie is busy intently deciding between mac n cheese spirals or SpongeBob mac n cheese. They generally just abruptly stop wailing mid squeal and gasp in shock. By the time they catch their breath and start wailing again, only louder, I have long since fled the scene of the crime and am innocently four aisles over looking at apples and giggling my ass off. I have to have some outlet for my annoyance since asking the moomie to shut the kyd up won't work.
December 06, 2008
Need photo proof, pls. kthxbye
December 08, 2008
Haha, Kidless! I used to LOVE making monster faces/sticking my tongue out at the mooleg-clinging shits in front of me in church. They'd turn around a sssssstttaarrrreee at me with that dumb kid look. I couldn't STAND it so I'd have to make faces at them. They'd usually just whip that head around before moo noticed. Didn't wanna make too much of a fuss or I'd get my moms nail moons in my arm for sure.

Yea, I need an outlet for my annoyance too. It's "healthier" to just ignore it, but one can only ignore these things for so long...
December 08, 2008
Excellent! Good for you.

We'll be plowing our way thru the MAUL this week much as you described, through the sea of rude kids and retarded parents.

I loathe the fucking maul but hubby wants to go for our once-yearly outing to shop for the few people on our list.
Unfortunately, I could not "pretend it's not there" the other night when a stupid kyd did this:

I was driving my ladyfriend home a short distance (it was very cold here Sunday night) at about 11 PM Sunday night. I got to this intersection of residential streets near my building when this dumbass kyd shoots out in front of my car and I nearly hit him (or he nearly ran into my car). He was riding on the sidewalk and ignored a 4-way stop sign. He was behind some hedges on the corner property and had NO light or reflectors on his bike, and wore dark clothes. The intersection's cross street(s) from mine do not line up, so my view is even more blocked. The street light is on the other side of the intersection so it is even darker there.

Being familiar with this intersection, I know to creep out slowly to I can see if there is anything (i.e. cars, generally) to my left behind where the hedges are. However, an invisible kyd on what is basically an invisible bike ignoring a stop sign at 11 PM at night and shooting out into my path is not something I have ever encountered in the 19 years I have been driving through that intersection. And you *know* that had there been some collision between us, the kyd would have been held blameless because it was a *kyd*, and I would have been blamed.

Thankfully, my ladyfriend at the last second saw the kyd shoot out into the street from behind the hedges and yelled at me to stop. My foot was just easing up on the brake pedal so I was able to quickly bring to a stop my very slowly moving car and let the idiot kyd ride passed me.
Anonymous User
December 09, 2008
oldie but goodie
this has been posted before, but a good reminder and a good laugh

http://www.break.com/index/little-kid-vs-tuba-player_1.html
Anonymous User
December 09, 2008
That's awesome seacreature...lmao! GOOD JOB!!! Serves him right the little bastard. And of course, he had to say 'OWW'! And look at you like YOU'RE the asshole - little fuck.
December 09, 2008
That was 100 kinds of pure awesome.
December 09, 2008
Oh that clip was PRICELESS, twocents! I love how the cymbal crash is right in time with the little shit hittin' the ground!

Did you make it to the "MAUL" yet, KFLL? HAHAHAHA! Great name for that hellhole. I've avoided that place like the plague in years past. I try to do as much shopping as I can online before heading to the awful Target. ACK!

And deegree, that is a frightening story. I can totally picture myself plowing down some stupid fucking mindless twerp late at night. That story reminds me to be aware...BE VERY AWARE. I am already, due to the fact that I live in the city of idiots that is Los Angeles, but one can never be too careful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login