Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybee "MiracleTina" (as bad or worse than the no faced kyd)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Baybee "MiracleTina" (as bad or worse than the no faced kyd)
December 08, 2008
http://babymiracletina.blogspot.com/2008/02/baby-miracletina-one-of-lifes-true.html
(Go here to see the HORRIFIC pic)

http://babymiracletina.blogspot.com/
(scroll down to the bottom, after the part about how they pat themselves on the back with a fancy fundraiser complete with lobster and filet mignon sponsored by Bacardi, and see the AFTER pic of Baybee MiracleTina)

I ran across this one today and do not know HOW I missed it when it first came out or why TLC hasn't already done a show about it/her. It seems this HORRIBLY deformed child was born in Samoa where the doctors there advised the parents to let her die, but instead they sneaked her nourishment through an eye dropper and she lived on for a few months. THEN they tried to get the kyd a visa to New Zealand for diagnostic tests and New Zealand said, "NO", based on their thinking that there was nothing that could be done to help her. So, The Child Foundation Charity rushed to her rescue and now she AND her famblee are in Florida, all expenses paid, and Baybee MiracleTina is getting and likely WILL be getting free medical care (for QUITE some time) at a Miami hospital. This child appears to be in worse shape than the kyd without a face and she isn't even a citizen and her parents have never paid a dime in American taxes, and they likely never will.
Re: Baybee "MiracleTina" (as bad or worse than the no faced kyd)
December 08, 2008
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THAT
December 08, 2008
So sneaking in and feeding it constitutes a miracle, huh... Christ on a cracker, this fucking thing is HIDEOUS. Mom and dad must be SO proud of their little worthless, miserable contribution. I can't believe how many selfish parents there are. Doesn't matter how fucked up it is, just so long as they make a shitty copy of themselves to take money from everyone else.angry flipping off
December 08, 2008
Horrific doesn't even begin to describe the visual of that terribly deformed child. I honestly didn't know whether to throw up or cry. The merciful thing would have been exactly what the doctors originally suggested.

I wonder what possible chance this child has at a normal childhood, as she certainly hasn't had a normal infancy. There must have been incredible pain associated with each of those surgeries, with, of course, the dismal prospect of many more in her future.
December 08, 2008
The only 'miracle' about a story like this would be if the parents actually made the unselfish decision to let the child pass away so it could avoid a life of suffering.

Even the Samoan doctors told the parents to let the child die, but they ignore the doctors and keep her alive to suffer, and all of a sudden these parents are this saintly couple who only have their daughter's best interests at heart? PLEASE.
December 08, 2008
Hurting....deep hurting...

Bleaaaahhhhuuurrrrgggg!!!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 08, 2008
It sickens me how these parents will play with their child's life, forcing her to have surgeries to only prolong her suffering and probably worsen the pain as a result. Yeah, America bends over backwards to help every single freak-baby live, and always on the taxpayer's buck. No wonder the assholes came here.

And I guarantee if the kid does have luck on her side and dies in her sleep, or just plain dies, Mommy and Daddy's hands will be out with fingers fully extended, waiting for donations for an elaborate funeral and then again for donations for a college fund and other baybee costs when they no doubt conceive again to try and make another attention-garnering freak-baby...most likely via IVF.
December 08, 2008
http://babymiracle.co.nz/

Here she is posing with a proud moomie and duddy AFTER seven surgeries. If I didn't know what I was looking at, I would have thought that MiracleTina (who they are calling "Miracle", for short now) was a stuffed animal among the others shown in the picture. The kyd looks like a little stuffed piglet. If you go to the "carepages" shown on this link and sign up for free, it takes you straight to updates and skads more equally as pathetic pictures. Speckled throughout the updates are praises to God for this "miracle". I can see how they might be able to fix her mouth with EXTENSIVE surgeries over a period of time, but what can they do for her nose, since her nasal cavity/passages appear to be spread out all over her face, and her eyes which are not even centered properly? I am sure it will involve some painful skull breaking, pins and screws, skin/bone grafts, and YEARS AND YEARS of painful surgeries.

I can't find any mention of what all else is wrong with her, but my guess is that there is a lot more wrong with this poor kyd than just her face, from the looks of her. She is WAY too swollen for one thing, so she probably has kidney/bladder problems, and one pic shows some sort of a shunt or something jutting out of her backside, so who knows what that does. This child is just a walking medical bill waiting to be paid and she likely will be for the rest of her life. After is all said and done though, all surgeries possible have been done, etc......what good will she be to herself or anyone else? I suppose if she has a working baybee oven then they will be talking about how she can have a "...normal famblee of her own one day...", like they do about the two headed girls, the "snake skin" sisters in England, and the girl without a face, among other freaks of nature.

I would be most interested in a follow up story on these deformed kyds 20 years into the future, but they will likely be forgotten by then and replaced with conjoined at the heads IVF septuplets, test tube she-men baybees who can impregnate themselves as they produce two types of synthetic DNA, and maybe even some real life pig-baybees who like to suckle AND root around in their cribs. I guess that I am WAY too old to be accepting of this Island of Dr. Moreau nonsense. Just because we can, doesn't necessarily mean that we should.
December 08, 2008
A little stuffed piglet! :@) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just because we can, doesn't necessarily mean that we should.
EXACTLY.

I wanna see the pig baby that roots around in the crib! Teehehehee!!!
I am totally speechless.
December 08, 2008
EXACTLY. EXACTLY. What are these fucking imbeciles thinking?

MMMMAAAARRRRTTTTTYYYYRRRRRRR.....................

RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only 'miracle' about a story like this would
> be if the parents actually made the unselfish
> decision to let the child pass away so it could
> avoid a life of suffering.
>
> Even the Samoan doctors told the parents to let
> the child die, but they ignore the doctors and
> keep her alive to suffer, and all of a sudden
> these parents are this saintly couple who only
> have their daughter's best interests at heart?
> PLEASE.
December 08, 2008
I just visited the family's MySpace page, and it just makes me seethe with anger even more that they could completely ignore the Samoan doctors and allow the child to continue to live after reading this:

"...Her feet and spinal cord were deformed. Part of her brain was missing. She had a double cleft palate, appeared to have no eyeballs and she was missing fingers."

And this:

"The precious baby left to die in a hopsital in Samoa beats all the odds!
-She was rejected by nurses and physicians
-Rejected by New Zealand Immigration"

Oh, but these nurses, physicians, and New Zealand Immigration were just a bunch of indecent, hate-filled idiots, right? Even the New Zealand government knew the most merciful thing for this child was to allow it to die.

Oh, and this part was just too rich:

"She is fed through a G Tube...but loves it."

Right. Something tells me she'd love eating the normal way even more, though.

And of course, the two martyr parents didn't waste any time popping out another kid.
December 08, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> I just visited the family's MySpace page, and it
> just makes me seethe with anger even more that
> they could completely ignore the Samoan doctors
> and allow the child to continue to live after
> reading this:
>
> "...Her feet and spinal cord were deformed. Part
> of her brain was missing. She had a double cleft
> palate, appeared to have no eyeballs and she was
> missing fingers."
>
> And this:
>
> "The precious baby left to die in a hopsital in
> Samoa beats all the odds!
> -She was rejected by nurses and physicians
> -Rejected by New Zealand Immigration"
>
> Oh, but these nurses, physicians, and New Zealand
> Immigration were just a bunch of indecent,
> hate-filled idiots, right? Even the New Zealand
> government knew the most merciful thing for this
> child was to allow it to die.
>
> And of course, the two martyr parents didn't waste
> any time popping out another kid.

I missed the homepage, but I was CERTAIN that there was more wrong with this kyd than just her face though. So, in ADDITION to her horrific appearance, she is missing part of her brain and is missing her eyeballs? If her feet and spine are fucked up too then I don't see how she can walk either, and if she is missing her fingers and her hands are deformed, not much going on above the waist either. WHAT EXACTLY is going to become of this "miracle"? We now know that she can't see, won't walk, is mentally retarded, and has so many physical abnormalities they don't even know what they all are, yet they just keep pumping her with "nourishment", whatever that means, and spending money hand over fist to keep her alive???? When I think of the MILLIONS and perhaps BILLIONS of dollars that will eventually be spent on that freak, it really pisses me off. There are hundreds of thousands of people who need simple medical care that 5-10k (or less) would probably cover, but they will never get it because insurance won't cover it or because they are under insured or uninsured. PRODUCTIVE, non fucked up adults need medical care and if a charity wants to "help" it also needs to start at home, not with foreignors JUST because it happens to be a chhyylllld.

New Zealand has the right idea, but I bet they will never hear the end about how they "rejected" this poor poor pig-kyd.
December 08, 2008
I guarantee, amidst all this girl's incredible problems, one body system functions semi-properly...her uterus. And I guarantee, if that is the case, that' all that will matter because then she can go on to live a "normal" life (translation: Some guy will fuck her for the media attention, she'll get pregnant and almost die every week, and give birth to another little freak. Duh will stick around for the attention and care for the deformed mother and the kid. The End)
December 08, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> I guarantee, amidst all this girl's incredible
> problems, one body system functions
> semi-properly...her uterus. And I guarantee, if
> that is the case, that' all that will matter
> because then she can go on to live a "normal" life
> (translation: Some guy will fuck her for the media
> attention, she'll get pregnant and almost die
> every week, and give birth to another little
> freak. Duh will stick around for the attention and
> care for the deformed mother and the kid. The End)

I totally agree. Breeders like this won't even HEAR of having a retarded or deformed kyd sterilized either, which of course would be the BEST thing for everyone concerned, especially the potential grandtard. Even the Downs kyds (adults) who have a basic understanding of what the sexual act is all about, but then grin like a silly 6 y/o when asked about it and then get all giggly. Then they say shit like, 'I waaaaaant a mahbayyybbbeeee to luuuuuhhhve" many people won't sterilize THEM either, when they are clearly in danger of getting knocked up and DO get knocked up. These people consider each and every mutant and deformity that comes down the pike, a "Gift from God". Did it ever occur to them that God might be testing their compassion and unconditional love? If that's the case, then everyone associated with keeping the pig-kyd alive has failed, miserably.
December 08, 2008
Jiminy....I clicked on the first link and just about lost my dinner.

Why...WHY do people allow deformed babies to live when there are thousands of kids ready to be adopted? How is sentencing a deformed baby to a life of taunts, jeers, prejudice, and abuse compassionate? Let the poor thing expire without meeting the ignorance of stupid people for the next 70 years.
December 08, 2008
doh face

Looks like a character from Mos Eisley Cantina!!! (You know, weird Star Wars aliens, BTW.)

So a moo's baybee machine can still malfuction and create monsters like that!yawning smiley
December 08, 2008
Holy FUCK! Finally, a worm uglier than Gluten Free Girl's brat.

- Also, I can't believe those cruel, selfish bastards would want to keep it alive. Jesus fuck, let the poor creature die with some dignity. angry smiley
Oh. My. God.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login