Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darwin misses again.

Posted by Rose Red 
Darwin misses again.
December 08, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,463384,00.html

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Re: Darwin misses again.
December 08, 2008
Again, HOW did a three y/o just "wander" off? Does no one actually watch or monitor children who are under their care? I baby sat PLENTY when I was a very young teen and even before that and ***I*** never lost, misplaced, or had a kyd to "wander off". Kyds DO try and wander off though which is why they need supervision. I wonder HOW old this cousin baybee sister was, WHY he couldn't be found when he was ONLY 1/2 mile away, and WHAT were they doing for the 21 hours he was just toddling around in the weeds within earshot of anyone calling out his name? This could just be a twist on locked in hot car syndrome, only they were'nt counting on the puppies to keep him warm enough to survive.
December 08, 2008
Lovely... Incompetent babysitters to go with the incompetent parents of today. Not to mention incompetent search parties. THREE HUNDRED people couldn't find him within a lousy half mile. That doesn't even make sense. Were they a BLIND and DEAF search party?!
Alice
December 08, 2008
"Ingram told FOX News that once he was found, her son ate two double cheeseburgers, a hot dog and strawberry ice cream polished off with three Pepsi-Colas."

Well at least he gets such a nutritional meal after being lost. Maybe a heart attack will carry him off in a few yearsyawning smiley.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2008
grinning smileytongue sticking out smiley:yeah:chug:beerSomewhere in there is a fabulously vitriolic comment about the ENTIRE charade, ending with how only the puppies are what *really* matter here. grinning smileytongue sticking out smiley:yeah:chug:beer
December 08, 2008
Alice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Ingram told FOX News that once he was found, her
> son ate two double cheeseburgers, a hot dog and
> strawberry ice cream polished off with three
> Pepsi-Colas."
>
> Well at least he gets such a nutritional meal
> after being lost. Maybe a heart attack will carry
> him off in a few yearsyawning smiley.

Not only that, but when I first read about the boy's feast, my first thought was that it sounded like some sort of a "reward" for bad behavior. I mean, I can understand the boy needing to eat something, but after having read his "found" menu, I couldn't help but imagine them wailing and carrying on and saying, "Whatever you want, YOU NAME IT,....we are SO glad that you are ok that you can have ANYTHING to eat, whatever your little heart desires, moomie and duddy will go get. You want a happy meal? Juice? Cake? Fruit roll ups? Chicken nuggets? Rack of Lamb? The IMPORTANT thing is that you are home and we wuv yyeewwwwwwww sooooooooooo much, no matter WHAT you did!!!!!".

I would also be willing to bet that he gets a new toy or two as well. I believe that three years of age is old enough to know better than to wander off alone and he should have known that he couldn't just go "hunting and fishing" by himself, like he said he was going to do before he disappeared. After having the type of homecoming he has had, he would be a fool not to wander off again. I am curious if they have even tried to explain to him that what he did was BAD, or if they are too busy loving him to death. Maybe it's just me, but I HATE when people are "rewarded" with food anyway. I also think that the "last meal" thing on death row is rather tacky too. Who in their right mind would be hungry knowing that in a few short hours they are going to be executed?
December 09, 2008
Don't worry, Darwin will be laughing when the little bastard dies from the heart attack he'll have before his teens. Way to go, Moomie. eye rolling smiley
December 09, 2008
Alice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Ingram told FOX News that once he was found, her
> son ate two double cheeseburgers, a hot dog and
> strawberry ice cream polished off with three
> Pepsi-Colas."
>
> Well at least he gets such a nutritional meal
> after being lost. Maybe a heart attack will carry
> him off in a few yearsyawning smiley.

THIS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login