Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IVF pregnancy at 70!

Posted by Rose Red 
IVF pregnancy at 70!
December 09, 2008
Thank god they are now socially accepted. Wankers.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24773351-5013016,00.html
Anonymous User
Re: IVF pregnancy at 70!
December 09, 2008
Another way of shoving the husbands away.
December 09, 2008
And you know that they will keep trying now because they need the golden boysprog.
CFTeen
December 09, 2008
Disgusting and selfish.
December 09, 2008
At least the kyd wasn't born with the body of a spider or one eye or two faces.eye rolling smiley
December 09, 2008
I have noticed that lately a great number of poor, elderly, uneducated, ignorant, and rural people have been spending LOADS of money and trading an awful lot of goats to get doctors to do IVF on their post menopausal wives. I have a sneaking suspician that these people do NOT understand that the child is not biologically either one of "their own". If it was ever explained to them in terms and in a language which they could understand, I think that they would see it for what it was: their wives were simply incubators for another man's/woman's child. They may even think it was some sort of a religious abomination against God, or Allah or somebody, if they understood the procedure. I am CONVINCED that the males wouldn't take kindly to it if they were aware that their wives gave birth to another man's baybee, of THAT I am fairly certain, which is the main reason I don't believe that they understand.

They are thanking God and calling it a "miracle", and say they are "blessed" WAY too often for me to think that they have a working understaning of the IVF process. I bet they are told simply that with God's help, the doctors can help them have a baybee, for the small price of 4 cows, a dried up parcel of land, and a lactating goat. I believe that this is more of experimentation for the "doctors" in these fucked up countries, so when the younger ones come along who have some REAL money, they will have some success stories and a little practice on their resume. I would like to see ONE news-person show some guts and get on global TV and explain this whole thing to these ignorant and backward people. I'd really be interested in their responses, after they found out the truth.
December 09, 2008
No, they don't understand. They don't CARE how it gets here, just give 'em a BAYBEE so they won't be ostracized for being "cursed" and "barren".

I'm sure the "village" will be raising this kid 'cause mom'll probably be dead by the time it's 8.
December 09, 2008
Eight years old seems generous - that woman could drop any day now. The kid might be lucky if Moomie is around in a couple months.
December 09, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, they don't understand. They don't CARE how it
> gets here, just give 'em a BAYBEE so they won't be
> ostracized for being "cursed" and "barren".
>
> I'm sure the "village" will be raising this kid
> 'cause mom'll probably be dead by the time it's 8.

That's what I mean. I want someone to MAKE them understand, especially the asshole who got the "golden boy" last year doing the same thing with his 60 something y/o wife, when he already HAD grown daughters. The one who wanted an "heir" and the old woman had a set of twins, girl/boy, but all he could talk about was his "bloodline", and his "name" getting carried on and whatnot. All they know is that the wife gets knocked up, so therefore, THEY must be the blessed duddy. I want that fucking bubble of shit BURST wide open and I want it done publically. I want these men especially, who are walking around with their scrawny old chests puffed out like a proud peacock, who are saying they have been "blessed" to get a precious son to "carry on his bloodline" and his "name" and other such nonsense, to be humiliated in front of God and nation.

I want someone who fluently speaks their language, who they respect and trust, to sit down on global TV and explain IN DETAIL how IVF works, that their "son" could belong to any one of THOUSANDS of young men in the village, that the golden boy is in NO WAY related to him, and that this was NOT any of God's doings, but it was manufactured in a lab by MAN. It wouldn't make me feel too bad if they tossed in the religious angle and they were told how this was "unnatural" and NOT put there by God, so therefore they were going against Allah's or whoever's "will", since that seems to be important to them. Then it would be nice if they described the physical part about how another man's sperm was put inside their wife, at how they were shooting blanks so this whole thing was THEIR faults, and that this baybee was no more his son than any kyd walking by on the street. Of course there would have to be someone waiting to take his wife and kyd to safety as he would SURELY blame her and harm would come to her and the kyd, no doubt.

THAT'S what I would like to see; Complete and total religious, cultural, societal, and GLOBAL humiliation. Maybe THAT would put a stop to this BULLSHIT of old ladies being coerced into giving birth. These docs who participate need to lose their licenses as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login