Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF means never being a chauffeur

Posted by Grace 
Grace
CF means never being a chauffeur
April 19, 2006
Ahh, another CF plus: I will never have to be a chauffeur in addition to my full-time job.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: CF means never being a chauffeur
April 19, 2006
Hell, along with that, being CF means we'll never have to fill a whole host of unpleasant roles. Such as: maid, personal concierge, sounding board for some bratty teen, being told to cut the crusts off a PBJ sandwich, etc.

I have enough of my own stuff to take care of, if I had to cater to some brat, my life would be a living hell. I love at the end of a work day I can go to the mall, run errands, or go home and have a glass of wine while relaxing to Michael Franks, while in my underwear on the couch! Best part is being serenaded by my pets with their little "mews" and "woofs" telling me they are glad I'm home.
CFADinNYC
April 19, 2006
Amen to that!!! I never have to hear whining "but, but.. my friends HAVE it!!!!" All the money I make is for myself, I can come and go as I please and never have to deal with snotty noses, sickness and other unpleasanties of raising a kyd or 2.
CF Uter
April 19, 2006
A-fucking-men!
CF Scorpio
April 19, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I love at the end of a work day I
> can go to the mall, run errands, or go home and
> have a glass of wine while relaxing to Michael
> Franks, while in my underwear on the couch!

"Popsicle toes..."

KidFreeLuvnLife
April 19, 2006
CF Scorpio, isn't MF FANTASTIC???? I've got every CD of his, he's got a new one, "Rendezvous in Rio" coming out any day now. Me and SO saw him in Boston at Sculler's Jazz Club some months back and it was the best show. I had gotten us seats right at the stage. After the show, he and the band hung out with the guests and signed autographs.

I hope you're a MF fan or I just blithered on here like an idiot for nothing!! LOL : )
Water Lily
April 19, 2006
Somehow, someway, breeders just can't have a life without the kids being first and the center of the freakin' universe. I'm glad too, that I don't have to be a freakn' chauffeur to a bunch of shits. I love it when I come home from my in-laws to blessed silence and tranquility.