Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh dear GOD.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Oh dear GOD.
December 09, 2008

The parunts should be up on child abuse charges.
Re: Oh dear GOD.
December 09, 2008
I love this in the second video:

"Carolyn didn't realize excessive eating was putting her daughter's life dangerously at risk."

Ok...sure. I don't buy it. Everyone, right down to the lowest level of moron, knows that if you overeat, you gain weight. This is just another example of a candy-ass parent with the inability to say 'no' to their darling little spawn. This kid could throw a fit all damn day if I was the parent. I sure as hell wouldn't give in to her demands and stuff her full of enough food to feed a busload of sports stars.

I am glad to see the END of the second video, though....the last time I saw this little girl, she was so obese she was near death. It's just a shame it took the near-loss of her daughter to get this stupid mother to actually say NO.
Anonymous User
December 09, 2008
a) cps did get involved
b) mom is a fat ass herself..
c) I sure understand being hungry, but not needing that morsal. I am almost always hungry, I just try and ignore it. Of course, I weigh too much ...
I am not at the level this girl is at.
That girl was mostly undisciplined: rather than getting her fat face slapped for throwing a food tantrum, dumbass moo just gives in. And didn't know it would be dangerous with all that weight gain.. Good God.. stooopid.
December 09, 2008
Okay, what the hell man. After reading that fucking Mermaid freak k and then this, I think I've had my fill of fucked up obese chyld money pits for the year. Thank you.
December 09, 2008
I think when your five-year-old gets to be over 100 pounds, even the dumbest of morons can make the assumption that feeding the kid every couple of hours is bad for her. Geez. The fact that the woman let the girl get to be over 400 pounds by the time she was 8 is just bloody sickening and makes me wonder if she was trying to get the girl into the record books by overfeeding her. I can't imagine having to be so fat that I have to roll around to get anywhere.

I'm glad to see that the girl has dropped most of her weight and is looking healthier. I hope she can have a close to a normal life as possible if she actually does have some sort of condition that makes her want to constantly eat or makes her hungry all the time.
Gigabyte
December 09, 2008
At least she loss at huge weight now and I hope it stays that way because that was appauling. But F-me she got that weight from the moo's gene-pool becouse her moo is fat too.

These stupid moos always give in to thses shit.
Reason #429,434 why not to have a kid - the kid carry the crap/bad DNA.
Anonymous User
December 09, 2008
did you notice the first video refers to her as "brave"? how exactly does being the fattest girlchild ever to exist qualify as "brave"?

when your kid demands food, you tell them a) wait til dinner or b) here's a banana. you don't give in to every food demand your kid has... that's called being an enabler. notice the little simpering smile when the mother claims to be racked with "major guilt."

reminds me of these shows i saw not long ago called "half-ton mom" and "half-ton dad" on tlc. one of the people they profiled was a morbidly obese teenage boy, and it was clear that his mother was enabling his overeating because she had lost her first son to an accident and was now "afraid of losing this one too." pathological much?
December 09, 2008
I can't recall the name of it, but there is a VERY RARE genetic disorder where regardless of what the kyd eats, it will become obese. It's so rare that the last documentary I saw on it had a little obese girl on there who was SO fat that she had to be wheeled around in a giant stroller and the doctors in England were baffled and sought help in a diagnosis from around the world. Finally she was diagnosed with it and apparently, this child was only one of three people (I think) who had presented with it in the doctor's lifetime. So, that leads me to believe that if they rule out diabetes 1, and thyroid problems, and of course this RARE disorder, that this kyd (and others like her) was fat because she simply eats up more calories than she burns.

At such a young age, this type of non medically related obesity is CLEARLY the fault of the parent and I think that they should be prosecuted for child abuse. Overweight is one thing, but FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS? That is nothing more than slow voluntary manslaughter. I am glad someone intervened and this kyd lost weight and I hope that she was young enough and her skin elastic enough that she won't have the body of an old woman before she reaches puberty. I have noticed that on EVERY documentary on kiddie obesity though, even the one with the rare disorder, the moomie is ALWAYS quite noticably fat. I wonder if that is a coincidence?
December 10, 2008
Wow. Once she lost the weight she was such a pretty young girl! There was an offhand comment in the video about "now she'll be able to attend public school for the first time..." huh? She hasn't been in school in 8 years? I have my doubts about the mommie being able to home-school, sorry to say.
December 10, 2008
Any parents who let their children get this obese ought to be brought up on child abuse/neglect charges and have the child/ren taken away. I am heavy myself but would NEVER allow my children to be eating at any and all times of the day and night. I am trying to lose weight because I KNOW it is unhealthy. This moo either is abysmally ignorant or doesn't care.
December 10, 2008
As long as the kid was eating, she was quiet. Mom used food to pacify the kid.
So many parents pacify kids with food.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 10, 2008
I think the whole famblee should be taken out and shot. What a disgusting child.

And what's with these siliconed bobble-headed news women?
Anonymous User
December 10, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And what's with these siliconed bobble-headed news
> women?

One's a damn pig, the other has bulimia...can't win for losing shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login