Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Suit

Posted by annie35 
Baby Suit
December 10, 2008
http://nobeliefs.com/babies.htm

scroll down and read about the baby suit. We should develop this product and market it.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Baby Suit
December 10, 2008
SATIRE? It was an understatement.

I bookmarked it because I want to read it some other time when I can fully appreciate it!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 10, 2008
OH MY GOD!!!!! LMAO!!!! That is some funny shit. Holy christ.
CFTeen
December 10, 2008
The crazy thing is that might actually sell. Add lockable (from the outside) arms to prevent Bratley from grabbing onto everything and you'd have a winner.

Better still would be to include a powered exoskeleton available in larger sizes. Imagine this: Widdle Pwincess doesn't *want* to go to school today. Mommy stuffs her in the suit, grabs the remote control, and makes her march to their car or the schoolbus. Once she arrives at school her teacher can pilot her to her seat and remote-lock the lower half of Snotleigh's suit. No more fidgeting! And when it's test time she merely passes out the sheets and remote-locks the head to gaze straight at the desk. Say bye-bye to rubbernecking and surreptitious looks at cheat sheets.

What can I say? I'm a dreamer.
December 10, 2008
That entire article was HILARIOUS, but I bet that he got a lot of hate mail over it from breeders.
December 10, 2008
Definitely the funniest thing I've seen in awhile!
December 10, 2008
Yep, hate mail complete with personal attacks, insults, and name calling. The only game in town for the breeders.

kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That entire article was HILARIOUS, but I bet that
> he got a lot of hate mail over it from breeders.
December 10, 2008
OH NO! It's a negative article about pweshious baybees! How can ANYONE not love them?! That was great. And I love his comparisons to animal babies. I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't wait for some breeder to tell me that pets are NOTHING like having a baby so I can say, THAT'S THE POINT.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login