Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 yr. old Male Brat in Women's Rest Room

Posted by Kaia 
Omg I'm so freaking pissed right now. I went out to eat and went to the restroom and this dumb moo came in with her freaking 12 yr. old son. The little shit was looking under my stall when the Moo was washing her hands. Luckily, I was done and the fucker didn't see anything but I was fuming! I politely informed this Moo Cunt that this is the WOMEN'S RESTROOM and he needed to be in the men's room. She informed me the men's room was not safe for her child (because, apparently there are pedophiles lurking in every corner) and for her precious angel's safety I'd just have to deal with it. I said if his safety is so important why don't follow him into the men's room so the little pervert can't peek at women. Of course she denied little shitly would do such a thing. I reported it to the supervisor and she didn't do a damn thing! I am so sick of these bitches who think they can do anything regardless of how it affects others. angry smiley
Anonymous User
Re: 12 yr. old Male Brat in Women's Rest Room
December 11, 2008
Jesus freaking christ!

A 12 year old adolescent male in a women's bathroom at the behest of its moo? Great lesson for the kid, too.

I can understand a mom bringing her very young child (say, 5-6 years or younger) in the bathroom with her. But any kid older than that - certainly older than 10 - is capable of standing outside and waiting and has NO business in a bathroom of the opposite sex.

FUBAR beyond belief.
December 11, 2008
I would have thrown toilet water in the little asshole's face.

That would have been enough proof that her son is a future felon.
December 11, 2008
Kaia, that is utter lunacy!! I would have been ranting and raving at that idiot moo. Her excuse was a pedophile might get him? What a crock of shit!
As Eric pointed out, I can see bringing a very young child into the restroom with you - I'll give the moos that one. But 12?? No, the little prison fodder had no business being in there with her.
December 11, 2008
OMG, Kaia! That is fucked up. doh face 12 is way too old to be brought into the women's restroom.

What's the betting breeder moo considers the lil perv her pweshus baybee tho? I wouldn't be surprised if she still has him on the tit. . .eye rolling smiley
December 11, 2008
How disturbing.

He will be a level 3 sex offender and on the register before he is 30.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 11, 2008
liz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldn't be
> surprised if she still has him on the tit. . .eye rolling smiley

LOL, I was going to say that. You beat me to it!
There's a sex offender in training. I would have flung the door open and smashed the little shit in the face. After all, one doesn't expect to have a pervy child crouched outside the door when one goes to the loo, does one?

At 12 he's old enough to fly across the country by himself - he could have sat at the table in the restaurant and been perfectly safe. There's no fucking need for him to be anywhere near the rest room. WTF is wrong with these people???
December 11, 2008
You know, for all the hand-wringing and worrying that moomies do these days over their precious angels, this little pervert is less likely to be nabbed by a pedophile and more likely to get his teeth kicked out by an angry woman if the moomie keeps dragging him into ladies' restrooms.

And seriously, Cata raised a good point....why the hell didn't the pre-pubescent brat just sit tight at the table while Mommy went to pee?
I really wonder how it is being a brat these days. Never out of sight. Or, a parunt, if the world is THAT scary, one would think you would take a pass on bringing a child in the world at all, it wouldn't be worth living in it.

Did he look embarrassed at all? I mean really, now, what boy would not feel like a baby doing that w/ his mom?
December 11, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
> I really wonder how it is being a brat these days.
> Never out of sight. Or, a parunt, if the world
> is THAT scary, one would think you would take a
> pass on bringing a child in the world at all, it
> wouldn't be worth living in it.
>
> Did he look embarrassed at all? I mean really,
> now, what boy would not feel like a baby doing
> that w/ his mom?

"Dear, come with mommmy while she tinkles"

He probably saw it as a golden opportunity, though you know for damn sure he never lets his mom take him and his friends out. And seriously, if this woman things random strangers in the mens room are a threat, this kid is probably already being molested by someone known to the family. I've noticed a lot of times when a moo is super worried about strangers, she's totally missing out on the inappropriate relationships a family member or friend has made with their kid.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 11, 2008
I would have pretended to be about to mash his face with the bottom of my shoe (to actually do it would mean big trouble of course). But you get the idea...
December 11, 2008
I have seen boys WAY too old to be in the bathroom with their moomies on several occasions. I find it highly offensive for some nosy little boy to be watching me in an area which should afford some semblance of privacy, ESPECIALLY when kyds in general look under doors, look through the cracks between the hinges/wall, etc......Perhaps she isn't shielding him FROM perverts but rather teaching him how to BE a pervert himself by exposing him to inappropriate situations, like a ladies' room at his age would be. If men pulled this same stunt and brought ten y/o girls into the mens' room, ALL moocows would raise HOLY hell. Men alone with kyds find a way to "make it work" without any disproportionate amounts of kyddie abductions, restroom stranger molestations, etc....so WHY can't these moomares do the same?
December 11, 2008
"You wanna see the baby hole kid? Well here's the fucking baby hole!" Then I'd have hoped for a tampon to throw.

I mean, how could you be prosecuted for showing your junk to a 12 year old who is looking in bathroom stalls. And maybe it'd turn him off sex forever.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 11, 2008
OR: Had I been in mid-stream pissing, I would've just changed my aim a little! I'm good at it from camping!
December 11, 2008
TXGal Wrote:
> OR: Had I been in mid-stream pissing, I would've
> just changed my aim a little! I'm good at it from
> camping!

Hell, it's YOUR piss, just put your fingers in the stream and start flicking. It's not like you can't wash 'em. When he starts grossing out and complaining, how is she going to prove anything to anyone? He certainly wouldn't let her preserve the evidence on his face...though I guess, if he's a perv in training...

--Me
Anonymous User
December 11, 2008
"Hell, it's YOUR piss, just put your fingers in the stream and start flicking. It's not like you can't wash 'em."

--Heck, yeah, Feh, I'd do that!! No pro-blem-o! Anything to teach the little fucker a lesson! 12 is wayyy too old to be pulling that sort of shenanigans.

Another temptation would be to seize him by the hair til he has no choice but to continue moving in my direction, then draaaaaaaaaaaag his pathetic ass out to his mooo...
Catabat Wrote:
> There's a sex offender in training. I would have
> flung the door open and smashed the little shit in
> the face. After all, one doesn't expect to have a
> pervy child crouched outside the door when one
> goes to the loo, does one?
>
> At 12 he's old enough to fly across the country by
> himself - he could have sat at the table in the
> restaurant and been perfectly safe. There's no
> fucking need for him to be anywhere near the rest
> room. WTF is wrong with these people???

Not that I object to your idea, but rest room doors often open inward so that passersby, innocent or not, don't get smacked by them LOL!
Man I wish I'd thought of all these snappy comebacks, at the time I was so stunned I could hardly put a sentence together. The worst part was when the restraurant manager/supervisor blew me off and acted like I was the one who'd done something wrong :x . She was probably a damn Moo too. I agree with you kidlesskim, that brat is more likely to become a pervert than snatched by one. Oh and the kid used the restroom too, I'm surprised the Moo didn't make him go in the same stall as her eye rolling smiley

Kaia
December 11, 2008
I can't believe that! How can that be allowed?! I'd have probably gone with shoving the door open on him or kicking him in the face. Although, it IS always hard to know how to react in these types of situations that just blow your mind... Sorry you had to deal with such unbelieveable rudeness.
December 11, 2008
I hate having opposite-sex kids coming into the ladies' loo, and the frenzied mentality that there are OMG evil sex pervs just waiting in the next-door men's loo. Come on. Sad truth is that no one gives a whiz (I made a funny!) about your horrible brat and the sex pervs are, most statistically likely, in your own sorry stunted Dutch-Elm-diseased family tree.
December 11, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> I hate having opposite-sex kids coming into the
> ladies' loo, and the frenzied mentality that there
> are OMG evil sex pervs just waiting in the
> next-door men's loo. Come on. Sad truth is that no
> one gives a whiz (I made a funny!) about your
> horrible brat and the sex pervs are, most
> statistically likely, in your own sorry stunted
> Dutch-Elm-diseased family tree.

LOL! tongue sticking out smiley

I too, HATE these over zealous moomies (and it's ALWAYS moomies)who think that there is a NAMBLA prevert lurking in every corner waiting to sodomize their little pussy of a son. That type of child molestation is VERY rare and these days, the pervs are too smart to hang out around playgrounds with candy and lost puppies anymore anyway. Even the self proclaimed man-boy people are committed to "consensual" sex and won't risk their reputations hiding in bathroom stalls. They NEED to be concerned with all of these "boyfriends" who use their homes like a revolving door at Macy's and who they barely really know. They NEED to be concerned about 40 y/o "Mr. Breederson" next door who has "chyyldren of his own", but ALWAYS seems to be johnny on the spot to help their 13 y/o daughter with her homework, or cart wheels, or a ride to swim class, and whatnot.

Contrary to what their Baptist preachers have told them, their kyds are WAY more likely to be molested by a heterosexual male relative or friend in their own homes than a gay male stranger in a public restroom ANYWAY. These people have NO concept of what the difference between a pedophile and a gay man is and from the looks of it, these days WOMEN pervs are getting bolder too. If they teach the kyd what is an "ok" touch or conversation and what isn't, although a 12 y/o SHOULD know that anyway, then the kyd should be perfectly fine inside the confines of a mens' room long enough to take a piss without moomie shaking it off for him.
December 11, 2008
Fucking horrible. That is all.
December 11, 2008
Kaia Wrote:
> Man I wish I'd thought of all these snappy
> comebacks, at the time I was so stunned I could
> hardly put a sentence together. The worst part was
> when the restraurant manager/supervisor blew me
> off and acted like I was the one who'd done
> something wrong :x . She was probably a damn Moo
> too.

You should make a formal complaint to corporate. If possible, write down the name of the moonager and politely - but firmly - explain exactly what happened, and how she blew you off. If they're a decent company who gives a shit about their customers, something might be done. If not, then perhaps write to the local newspaper. See if that'll change their tune.
CherryBlossom Wrote:
> Kaia Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Man I wish I'd thought of all these snappy
> > comebacks, at the time I was so stunned I could
> > hardly put a sentence together. The worst part
> was
> > when the restraurant manager/supervisor blew me
> > off and acted like I was the one who'd done
> > something wrong :x . She was probably a damn
> Moo
> > too.
>
> You should make a formal complaint to corporate.
> If possible, write down the name of the moonager
> and politely - but firmly - explain exactly what
> happened, and how she blew you off. If they're a
> decent company who gives a shit about their
> customers, something might be done. If not, then
> perhaps write to the local newspaper. See if
> that'll change their tune.

CB, two very good ideas. I wish I had thought of them first. They might not succeed but it is worth a try.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login