Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When Dad is a crossdresser...

Posted by Seacreature 
When Dad is a crossdresser...
December 11, 2008

Dear Prudence,
I have been happily married for several years, and we are expecting our first child. The only problem is that my husband is a cross-dresser. This is a fetish that I know he could never give up. We keep this behind closed doors so as not to alienate friends and family and to keep his work associates from finding out (if they did, he could lose his job). Our question is how do we incorporate this facet of our life with a new child? If we keep it hidden, our child will most likely find out someday—when mom is doing the wash for two dress sizes—and then feel betrayed and hurt. If we keep on as we are, then our child will likely tell someone that daddy wears dresses, and it wouldn't be fair to burden anyone with that secret. What is the best thing for us to do?

—Daddy in Dresses

Dear Daddy in Dresses,
I know that when you're expecting, you feel a need to get everything perfect for your new addition, but you're getting way ahead of yourself if you think you should dress a teddy bear in a peignoir so you can start explaining to the baby that, just like Teddy, Daddy likes to wear pretty ladies' clothes. Let's say you two were into bondage and had a closetful of whips and chains. I would advise you to keep the closet secured and get a heavy-duty lock for the bedroom door, rather than try to "incorporate this facet" of your life with your child by teaching your toddler how to snap Daddy into handcuffs for Mommy. If your husband lounges around at home every night in a bustier, palazzo pants, and a wig, then I'm voting for repression. It's time for your husband to limit his dressing up to times when he's not with the baby. As your child gets older and mobile, your husband will have to take more steps to separate his fetish from your family life. Perhaps he will need to check into a motel occasionally when he just can't stifle the need to dress up as Madonna. Your husband has to live with this compulsion, but surely you both want to do your best to keep your child from growing up amid such sexual confusion. You feel this aspect of your private lives is none of your family's business, or your husband's colleagues', and that is an excellent attitude to maintain with your child.

—Prudie

I think someone was pushed to breed...
Gigabyte
Re: When Dad is a crossdresser...
December 11, 2008
Take my advice: If a hubby is a cross-dresser. Never have kids or breed. There is no place for a kid when a daddy is a transvestine, hubby has the face the truth to the kid when it gets old and the truth come out sooner or later and when it does. It will be a hell alot of cans of worms.
December 11, 2008
There is a difference in cross dressing due to gender identity issues and cross dressing for sexual pleasure. Since she called it a "fetish" and she is "happily married" and presumably knocked up by him, then I am assuming that he is a heterosexual transvestite, but she really should have addressed this BEFORE she got knocked up, if she doesn't know or understand the difference. IF he is a heterosexual transvestite and this is a sexual fetish, then that kyd has NO MORE BUSINESS knowing about it than he would if moomie liked to be tied to the bed with silk scarves or duddy like to wear diapers and have his ass powdered and oiled as foreplay. For that stupid bitch to betray her husband with something involving a personal preference of this private a nature should be grounds for divorce.

I don't understand WHY so many of these whores feel the need to confess and purge themselves within minutes of the stick showing a faint pink line, but they seem to with great regularity. She needs to keep her mouth shut about her husband's secret to the kyd or anyone else, for that matter. That kyd will NOT notice the laundry for many many years, and it's doubtful he will go plundering through their clothes, but even if he did I doubt that he would notice the sizes of the clothing. If he does when he is older, then it's likely because he too is a cross dresser and was simply looking for some of his moomie's clothes, in which case nothing will have to be explained. She is WAY out of line regarding spilling the beans and is getting WAY ahead of herself. Afterall, this kyd could very likely wind up on a maxi pad next month or get locked in a car, or something.
December 11, 2008
EXACTLY, Kim. NONE of Shitstick's business, whatsoever. WHY??!! What fucking purpose does it serve?! You fucking IDIOT!

If my husband was a cross dresser and his coworkers knew, he would have been promoted by now. Long live cock love @ ErecTV.

AWESOME!
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
Why does it become an issue when the stupid little bimbo gets knocked up? Gigabyte nailed it when 'why do they breed with someone who's a problem (to paraphrase)'

Seems to me a vast majority of women (and a few men) do this all the freakin time.

Mostly, they pick total losers who can't even support themselves and/or hold their own lives together. I suspect they feel that this entitles them to hand outs... they should be rewarded for stupid behaviour. Now where did they learn this.....
December 12, 2008
Sounds like somebody should have thought twice before breeding.
December 12, 2008

Mostly, they pick total losers who can't even support themselves and/or hold their own lives together. I suspect they feel that this entitles them to hand outs... they should be rewarded for stupid behaviour. Now where did they learn this.....

So sad and so true. Those who are dumb producing those who are dumb and doomed to repeat history.
December 12, 2008
Why is this even an issue for this cunt?
December 12, 2008
It wasn't an issue before they had a kid, then why'd they have a kid and make an issue out of it?

I call bullshit on her stupid life script(tm).

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 12, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is this even an issue for this cunt?

Yeah really. SURELY there are some skeletons in HER closet which need to be revealed to the little bastard like how moomie was fucking in the playground dug out at the age of ten, how moomie had a roommate ALL though college (in a one bedroom apt) and how they STILL share a monthly "girl's weekend" at the beach together, how moomie's "neck massager" has attachments that she keeps in a locked drawer, how moomie had their brothers/sisters vaccumed on out earlier in life, how moomie can't resist the smell of new leather and is no longer allowed to test drive new cars or attend local cattle auctions, how the nationally owned car washes have banned moomie, and how moomie can do more with vegetables than they would EVER see in a garden salad like with cucumbers, carrots, etc.....

This kind of shit is NONE OF THAT KYD'S BUSINESS. It's even LESS the moomie's business to be running off at the mouth and telling the kyd about it's FATHER'S private actions or fetish'. Again, what a SELFISH bitch.
December 12, 2008
It sounds to me as if Moomy wants him to stop and is using "WHAT WILL THE BAYBEE THINK!" as an excuse.

I see a lot of women who do this. It's a power play, pure and simple. It's not fair to accept someone's personality, then ask them to change after you get knocked up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login