Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another bimbo that needs a slap

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Another bimbo that needs a slap
December 12, 2008
Listened to a caller who is planning to marry a 'cantankerous' bi-polar male who is exhibiting, 'red flags' that she is worried about. She still wants to marry this... thing... but was wondering what she could do to deal with the behaviour, was it the mental illness or personality?

HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE FREAKIN DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE... YOU ARE KNOWINGLY STEPPING INTO A SHIT PILE AND TALK ABOUT EVIDENCE OF SAME..

39 years old and probably thinks she'll never get a mayun. Probably thinks her bio clock is running out as well and wants the almighty f* trophy even if it is with a defective.

we are so sunk as a species
Re: Another bimbo that needs a slap
December 12, 2008
In life you deserve what you settle for.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 12, 2008
Suuuuurrreee........ marry him and be sure to have *LOTS* of kids with the man, so you'll look like an even BIGGER martyr when all goes to hell in a handbasket. It will be all that much more you'll be able to bash the guy. The amount of bashing and how big of a bastard the guy is made out to be seems to grow exponentially with how many loaves you've shat out with the guy.

Stupid cunt. I hope she ends up with a bullet in her head BEFORE she breeds. They both should be removed from the gene pool.
December 12, 2008
AGAIN? We ARE sunk...

How long are they together? Is it even a year? Probably thinks she can "change" him.
December 12, 2008
If she thinks that she can see red flags now, man will she be in for a surprise after the upcoming nuptuals. Of course, like has been mentioned, at 39 you can BET she is baybee rabid and will likely pop out a little bi-polar bear cub in no time flat. While there are many many many reasons that I do not want kyds, passing on what appears to be the hereditary hell of a manic depressive gene would be reason enough. How can people KNOW about these debilitating and hereditary disorders and go RIGHT ON and make baybees? How can they look at their own crab-feet and hands and even take a 1 in 4 CHANCE that their kyd might just crawl out of the womb like a crustacean from the Gulf Coast?? or a 1 in 4 that their kyd will be a midget? or have snake skin, or be a Mermaid kyd, or a pig face-kyd, etc.......or any number of other deformities and disabilities seen and/or invisible?

It's bad enough that they do these IVF "frosties" things and cause God only knows what type of risks to the unborn, but the ones who KNOWINGLY either pass on or allow shitty genes to be passed on are BY FAR one of the most selfish variety of breeders who exist. I think that they should ALL be sterilized.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login