Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1247 - Spacing out repugnancies

Posted by Cambion 
Entry 1247 - Spacing out repugnancies
April 19, 2006
This information will fall mostly on deaf ears since so many breeder cows don't believe in actual science and believe that Gawd "will provice them with myrakuls whenever He sees fit". The people could have six kids, be facing divorce, and filing for bankruptcy, but another child would be a miracle without question, even if there is not enough time or money to properly care for it.
Or if that kid grows up unloved.
Re: Entry 1247 - Spacing out repugnancies
April 20, 2006
Love? Pfft, they don't care about that. Nor do they care about time and money. It's all about getting their pwecious baaayyyybeeeeees so they can be worshipped by society as the dumb breeder cows - oops, as the "enlightened fertile goddesses" they are.
April 20, 2006
I hate the jibber-jabber of how those large families are such a loving experience for the kids. I am very glad I was an only child. Being Catholic which meant I was around the uber-breeder families from childhood to my adult life, all I saw was a freaking pandemonium whenever I allowed myself to be inflicted by these people. I always observed how one child was usually the family scapegoat and bullied by the other siblings while the worn-out parents looked the other way. Unless the father made good money, he was usually in a nasty mood at all times and took his frustration out on the wife and a couple of the children he hated the most.
April 21, 2006
Totally. My idiot Catholic grandpahrunts had 16 kids - and grandpah couldn't even remember all their names. Now THAT's a loving family.
April 21, 2006
Being a Recovering Catholic, I knew many grandbreeders in the Faith who could not even remember all of the grandkids' birthdays. Pretty "effed" up, huh, especially since these are the people screaming for all of those infants to be born. Oh, God, don't get me started... hitting over the head with a hammer
I'm against the catholic religion, and I'm protestant. It seems to me that the catholic religion is just plain wrong.
April 22, 2006
my great grandparents had lots of children, but they were ruled by strong women. there was NO getting away with stuff. partly it was life expectency here at that time was low, very low.

they were parents not breeders. some of the stories wow, if they were the parents now, we wouldnt be having this problem.

our family is odd, we have protestants, dads side, catholics mums side, we have a jewish branch, we have a mormon branch, and so on. so i am a NON branch wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 22, 2006
Water Lily Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm against the catholic religion, and I'm
> protestant. It seems to me that the catholic
> religion is just plain wrong.

Same here, Water Lily. I was born and raised Catholic, went through the baptism and confirmation crap, and went to a Catholic elementary school. But then I began realizing how full of bullshit the Catholic religion was, and I have steadily stopped following it. My mother still makes me go with her to church occasionally, but all I do is stand up and sit down with the rest of the people because praying to a god that I have lost all belief in seems pointless.

My grandmother stopped at 5 kids, but my great-grandmother popped out 11, three of which had the same name. I don't get why the fuck people saw the need to shit out so many children, but then again, there was no birth control back then besides the withdrawal method.

I went to a catholic elementry school, too. I also don't see why popping out so many babies to get that baby of a specific gender when you could just adopt. Really selfish if you ask me. If people should reproduce, why don't they just acept what God/Nature gave them?
April 22, 2006
ah but god must want them to have x amount of kids before they get the boy or girl they want.. some think having these kids somehow helps god. (when if you look most of the apostles and JC himself, and the preists and popes, all didnt have kids.

and kids are gods punishment, for eve eating the apple. arent we closer to what got really wants, than the breeders..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Exactly.
April 22, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> when if you look most of the apostles and JC himself,
> and the preists and popes, all didnt have kids.

So true! And Jesus was an only child, too - didn't have a gazillion siblings.
Anonymous User
April 23, 2006
Medusa Wrote:

> So true! And Jesus was an only child, too - didn't
> have a gazillion siblings.

Actually, Jesus had a brother; James. But two kids in that time era? Tiny family.

Best bumper sticker, which I will put on my car if I ever have to drive into the States: "Jesus was a liberal Jew."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.