Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So cute, I just have to share..........

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
So cute, I just have to share..........
December 12, 2008
We have 5 cats. One is a sweet little 7 year old feral rescue. Despite the fact that we've had her since a tiny baby, she is terrified of us. She was taught by her mommy to fear EVERYBODY and spends most of her time hiding.

Anyway, she will play with her toys and the other cats, but only so long as we "humans" aren't around or are up in bed. We hear her early in the morning before the alarm goes off, flitting around with our bug furry Ragdoll cat, squeaking and carrying on. Soon as we come down the stairs, WHOOSH! She's gone.

Last nite we were sitting on the couch and we heard this peeping and chirping. Then we saw our christmas tree shake and quiver. We sat quietly and still as we surmised she was *probably* climbing our 15 foot tree. I quietly got up from the sofa, slinked over and sure enough, there she was, near the top of this damned tree, looking very pleased with herself.

Of all times NOT to have the camera handy!!!!!
Re: So cute, I just have to share..........
December 12, 2008
That's what 4 of my Black Babies™ are like. The other 2 I can pick up. They all luuuuuuuuuuv adult/older cats though.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 12, 2008
Awww! Now THAT'S classic. I'd love to see that on a Christmas card.
December 12, 2008
Keep that camera ready. That would make a great Christmas card.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 12, 2008
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love it when cats climb up trees and plants like they are outside in the woods, or chase hair scrunchies and proudly hold them between their teeth as if it's a limp zebra, or "attack" bugs like they are ferocious predators. I bet that this kitty will come around one day because of all of the love and security that she gets. Besides, in her mind, you have brought her a part of the great outdoors inside, JUST for her to climb up on and sharpen her claws, that oughta be worth something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login