Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

free stuff for busy moos

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
free stuff for busy moos
December 12, 2008
http://www.governmentgrant.com/bps/html/FSBM100.htm

I swear some of these people running busy moo freebie sites are cf.

It's a spammy page, but read the list carefully. Buried in the list is a discount that only a cf would have included for busymoos. ROTFL. Can u find what I am referring to?
Re: free stuff for busy moos
December 12, 2008
They are apostrophe-challenged.

How typical.

Edit: I found it, second column, near the bottom. Don't want to ruin the fun for ev'ryone else.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
'Abortions Starting at $250'

Now we're talkin'!!!
nowhiggers
December 12, 2008
it's a spammy sucky site.

find the special cf discount for moos. lol.

i do searches all the time for free stuff for moos that we might be able to use around here, and ran across this site today, there has got to be a cf behind it when you see the discount i am referring to.
December 12, 2008
OOH, there are 2 of them!

I was looking at the "emergency contraception". I started reading from the bottom and stopped looking once I found it.

Still, their inability to use apostrophes properly suggests breeder-mentality. No offense to any of my punctuation-challenged CF friends.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

nowhiggers
December 12, 2008
HA! That's it!!!

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. lol.

I was ordering some free baby formula from another site today for buzymooo freebies to give to the feral cats outside and ran across this spam site, (poor kitties don't get any fancy nutrition, hope this will give them a little vitamin boost along with the cat food i leave out...)

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'Abortions Starting at $250'
>
>
> Now we're talkin'!!!
December 12, 2008
Haha! I thought it was the free contraception, too! Abortions starting at $250...that's fantastic. In a better world, they'd have "sales" like this at the clinic. Just imagine, in big red letters, "FREE ABORTIONS! ALL WEEK!" or "60% off all first abortions!"
December 12, 2008
Almost makes me wish I could run out and get knocked-up just so I can take advantage of such a good deal. I'd practically be MAKING money.

December 12, 2008
$250 IS rather cheap. The last time I had a reason to look into it they cost $400 and that was nearly ten years ago. Oh and nowhiggers, it NEVER occured to me to cash in on this freebie formula to give to my outsider cats. I buy evaporated milk and blend it with eggs for them as that seems to be their favorite dairy treat (other than icecream) and it seems to make their coats all shiny too. At one time I bought kitten formula but that shit is more expensive than baybee formula and these little piggies guzzle it too. I bet that they would LOVE baybee formula. So, along with the freebie butt wipes and lotions/oils samples I get, I am gonna snag me some formula. I can't think of any use for their freebie diaper offers though, are they good for anything besides kyddie shit?
nowhiggers
December 12, 2008
kim the great thing is that when it comes to any of these free offers online geared towards famblies and moos (and other free offers), there is a limited stock, so the more cf's that take advantage of these free offers, the less stock there is to go around for moos. And that's a good thing. Moo on welfare will be spending her money on the shit she is supposed to spend it on instead of getting free shit all the time from companies and the local charity and then using her welfare to buy food for the latest boyfriends in exchange for cartons of cigs and the other shit they do.

Another thing we have done and still do is sign up with local food bank or charity as a "fambly." As long as it is not something where you might get in trouble legally for lying, you can pick up free formula too, and i have done that before. Formula is outrageously expensive, some of that shit is 60-80 bux a can, it's a nice luxury to have around once in a while for feral cats.

Free diaper samples of cloth diapers have many household uses, and the disposable kind do too, they are good for polishing or for older doggies with bowel issues. Changing pads are good for craft tables or anywhere you need to make a mess.
nowhiggers
December 12, 2008
http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/sample-milk-baby-formula.aspx

this is the one i signed up for today, last time i did baby formulas i got free can AND a free diaper bag

u can sign up for both of their samples, milk and gentle
December 12, 2008
Thanks nowhiggers! I will add that site to other freebie places I frequent like walmart.com with their weekly free samples. winking smiley
nowhiggers
December 13, 2008
oh i love this shit, rabbits. i know i'm a nut. but i love getting free shit they give away to the moos and finding a use for it in my childfree home. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login