Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

God-damned Fundie Asshats!!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
God-damned Fundie Asshats!!
December 13, 2008
Get how this cow makes it clear that she is a God-loving, God-fearing mom. Who gives a shit??!! Keep your religion OUT of politics!angry flipping offangry flipping offhot smileyhot smiley

Abortion Tax

Tax the individuals who have abortions instead of using tax money from those of us who are against abortions. Just as cigarette smokers and alcohol imbibers are taxed for their vices, tax those who obtain abortions. I should not have to pay for those who 'choose' this method of birth control. Due to our current economic situation, we need to "cut corners" and seek ways to save in all areas.
- Andrea W (God-loving, God-fearing mother), Vallejo, CA Dec 04 @ 11:15PM PST
nowhiggers
Re: God-damned Fundie Asshats!!
December 13, 2008
Well if they would bring back shaming the single moos and the preggo teen whores, that would be great.

But nowadays all the do is whine about abortion. Who the fuck cares? But even these fundy asshats reward and encourage the whores, totally.
December 13, 2008
There is no watermark for this level of stupidity.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
deegee
December 13, 2008
Andrea is soooooo stupid.....the $$ for an abortion are recouped very quickly in the form of increased earnings potential and taxes paid by the mom who can work or keep working, and all the $$ saved by not having to pay for her sprogging out theloaf along with all the other $$ not given to her or her newborn loaf - from the tax credits to childcare to medical costs. Does Andrea even KNOW her tax $$ pay for most of these???? She drank too much Kool-Aid to realize it.
December 13, 2008
I once got into an argument with a fundie on an online community forum over the fact that fundie pro-lifers are ALL about "saving the baybees", but then disappear once the baybee is "saved." I said that I think that prolifers should be REQUIRED to adopt unwanted baybees that they have "saved" and pay extra taxes for kyds in orphanages and foster care and the CF and/or Pro choice people should be exempt from these taxes and from forced adoption. The STUPID whore just blindly tossed out how CF and PRO choice people should then have to pay for abortions. It was like tossing a BBQ rib to a hungry dog.

Of COURSE I said, "That sounds fair. I would GLADLY pay my share of "welfare abortions" and even my fair share of voluntary sterilizations for the indigent because it would be a one time flat amount and was only a few hundred dollars divided among thousands of people. On the other hand, SHE and her friends would be paying HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars for pregnancies, childbirth, food, clothing ,school, medical care, etc... EACH.......for EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND+ (That's how many kyds were in the foster/adoption system in The US at that time) kyds, AND would be forced to raise at least ONE "saved baybee", much like ALL tax payers are forced to do now, sans the adoption part.

The whore NEVER responded back to that, even though we had been having a rather heated debate for a week. She basically disappeared off of that forum, much like they do after they "save a baybee" from being aborted.
CFTeen
December 13, 2008
"Due to our current economic situation, we need to "cut corners" and seek ways to save in all areas."

Fine. How about we start be cutting back on the thousands of $ you get for each of your children - money which taken by force from the CF and CL?

I don't like tax dollars going to something I don't like either - and not just abortion! But it is the height of hypocrisy to demand a tax on not having children when you and MILLIONS like you are getting dozens of government handouts for having them! What's the difference?
December 13, 2008
Jeezus Keee-rist! That fundie moocow got me MAJORLY pissed-off--this was my reply to this Andrea bint:

When breeders start paying their fair share of taxes--amounts which match with the real amount of money that children cost taxpayers, then I might--MIGHT--get behind the idea.

Let's see some cost-containment in the schools and cost-cutting in welfare. Quit supporting bastards and their mothers! Those are services that I have to pay for and from which I will gain no benefit.

People, especially childfree people, are tired of having to foot the bill for other people's kids!

Oh, and whilst we are at it, let's not pass bigger tax cuts for kids as has been suggested else where in Women's Rights. As a childree person, I resent having to subsidise others' children.

Cost-cutting in these areas would gain us a considerable reductions in public monies spent on children.

And yeah,shaming single moo and teenmoo sluts would go a long way towards lessening the need for abortions. Also, if fundies would be less fanatically anti-birth control, that would help. If you don't want birth control, then there must be a way for women to deal with unwanted pregnancy. If you have effective birth control then the need for abortion will decrease. Fucking idiot fundie breeders and wanna breeds!
CFTeen
December 13, 2008
If I had my way, MerlynHerne, every charity that did any sort of giveaway in the Turd World would be required by law to offer a fat one-time bonus for being snipped. And they'd have to state that option in plain view in *pictures* if they had to. (for the illiterate)

It wouldn't take much to offer what would be a princely sum to the average TW peasant but STILL be vastly cheaper than feeding a dozen more starving kids in ten years time.
December 13, 2008
I tried to post on her blog but couldn't. you have to be a member of cf_hardcore and I got banned back in June.*sigh*
December 13, 2008
Until birth control (pills, condoms, IUDs, any and every method) is free and gratis at point of request, I would happily pay for EVERY abortion procedure to be performed courtesy of my tax money.

I know I keep beating this drum, but here in the UK where the pill is FREE to ALL women, they're just sounding out the idea of them being handed out at chemists (pharmacies). So a visit to the doc's every 6 months won't even be necessary. Failing that, of course ALL abortions are free here too (oh and I understand they put you under general anasthetic, rather than leave you conscious the whole time a la the Americans who want to make the girls remember the whole unpleasant experience). Women absolutely deserve these chances to keep their lives together.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login