Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Father of the Year rams decoy deer with kids in the car.

Posted by Rose Red 
Father of the Year rams decoy deer with kids in the car.
December 13, 2008
http://www.kptv.com/news/18265975/detail.html
Re: Father of the Year rams decoy deer with kids in the car.
December 13, 2008
Due to the extensive damage done to the decoy deer, I am convinced that he did this on purpose. Like has been mentioned, it really doesn't matter if he knew that the deer was a fake or not as this was vandalism at best and animal cruelty at the worst. Also, it seems he is teaching his kyds to steal Christmas trees as well as this was either state property or privately owned property, but CLEARLY not a "cut your own tree down for free" place. So, in addition to vandalism and theft of property, he was trespassing. Then there is the matter of his driving without a valid license. Who knows what that is all about but it was probably for alcohol related offenses, excessive moving vehicle violations, non payment of tickets/fines, driving without insurance, all of which are illegal as well. I don't think he should have been "cited", but rather he should have been arrested. After that he should have been investigated for child abuse for allowing his kyds to have witnessed the deer incident and for hauling them around while driving illegally, and while having those kyds present during the commission of NUMEROUS crimes.

What an asshole that man is and I hope he gets some serious fines slapped on him, but I would still like to see him sentenced to some jail time, for the deer incident.
Re: Father of the Year rams decoy deer with kids in the car.
December 13, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a fucking asshole. Useless, cruel, piece of
> shit. Either he thought it was injured and wanted
> to run over it for fun, or knew it was dead, and
> wanted to run over it for fun. Dead or not, this
> guy's a useless asshole. Look kiddies, this here's
> a dead deer! Right.

It was standing, just off the roadside, for poachers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login