Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

24 hours post-Essure procedure--Thank You US Taxpayers!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Just wanted to stop and thank all of you US taxpayers for my Essure procedure yesterday, which went very well and without a hitch or much discomfort. By the way, If you or someone in the military is stationed in the National Capital Area and can utilize TRICARE and is considering getting sterilized, I would HIGHLY recommend National Naval Medical Center's GYN department. They were a great team of surgeons (one of which is child-free) and treated me with dignity and never questioned my decision once. 3 months to go before the test to make sure that the tubes are indeed blocked--HOORAY!! grinning smiley
Re: 24 hours post-Essure procedure--Thank You US Taxpayers!
December 13, 2008
You are quite welcome. You shouldn't have to thank us, really, It's more a medical issue, not a moral one that all these Fundy Fucknuts make it out to be. (I've seen the Uniform Code of Military Justice.) You are obligated to serve the military. In return, you are entitled to appropriate medical care.

As a society, the smart thing to do would be to use public funds to sterilize anyone who asks. If I were queen, there would be no child tax exemption or child care credit. If someone needs public assistance, it would be PER ADULT...no extra $ if you birth children you can't afford. Welfare would benefit ADULTS who were trying to better themselves or senior citizens who can't work anymore due to age or medical conditions.

Condoms would be free. Birth control would be required under all insurance plans. IVF and IUI would be permanently classified as a cosmetic procedure and would not be covered.

Abortion and Sterilization to anyone over 18 would be free.

People who breed children cost us many times over. First, they breed kids they can't afford. They suck tax dollars and use Government programs a CF person is precluded from using: WIC, Welfare, Chyyyyld health insurance plans that are state and federal funded.

As the semen demons grow, social services is visiting their houses to keep Moomy from neglecting and abusing the kid and Moomy's boyfriend from beathing the kids to death or sexually abusing them. (Because Moomy has to have a may-n.)

As the kids get older, their crimes cost society money. (And while there are success stories, many of these should-have-been-aborted baybees are nothing more than future felons.) They cost the people they steal from or kill. It costs money to process them through our justice system. Then it costs $ to incarcarate them.

And it's not just a matter of being able to afford kids financially. Overpopulation is choking the Earth and rapidly making our situation untenable, no matter what the "My-Keed-Will-Kure-Kancer" crowd may tell you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login