Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New here

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
New here
December 13, 2008
New here-I found this site thru a link on Happily Childfree and have been lurking for a couple of weeks. Looks like a good place to hang out.

Anyway I am a single CF lady in my mid-40's. I knew I never wanted kids and as I grow older I am more convinced I made the right decision. Cats are just fine for me.
Anonymous User
Re: New here
December 13, 2008
Shit! Did I post this intro in the wrong forum? Sorry about that, if I did.
blushing
Tahki [NLI]
December 13, 2008
Welcome to the boards! grinning smiley Hope you have fun here.

I'm only 16 and I've decided to be the horrible pro-choice CF girl at my school. Yay for cats! heart
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
Thanks Tahki! When I was your age, I knew that I wasn't into babies or little kids, I just didn't know the right words for it.
December 13, 2008
Welcome cruiser! BTW, I don't think there is any "wrong" place to post anything.
December 13, 2008
Hello and welcome!
December 13, 2008
The only "rule" here is don't post spam. That is why we like this board. Nobody gets banned, even if you are a douchebag. We have OTHER ways of dealing with douchebags that are WORSE than getting banned! :gun1

(I want the smiley of the little devil! CustomersSuck has it!)
December 13, 2008
Nice to meet you.
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
Thanks for the welcome, folks!
December 13, 2008
Hi! Glad to have you hanging out with us. Hope you enjoy and hope it makes you feel a bit better about what you're up against as a CFer.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 13, 2008
Welcome CFCruiser! Glad to have you with us. smiling smiley
deegee
December 14, 2008
CFcruiser, I'll say the same thing to you I have said to other newbies in this forum.

You will find a wide range of posters here, and we have come here with different approaches and priorities. Some of us, like myself, are more interested in political, economic, and workplace (not me any more becasue I retired recently) issues. Others are interested in parental issues. It seems that most of the posters here are female (I am male), while some are married and others are not. Either way, it is a good mix.

One thing I will say for this board is that the writing skills of the posters here are very good, something I find refreshing. We all have a good grasp of the English language and it makes for smooth reading.

Feel free to comment on what you like, or just to vent. Even if there are disagreements among us, it has always been civil and does not descend into the gutter like I have seen on other message boards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login