Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Overheard in a restaurant

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Overheard in a restaurant
December 13, 2008
Hi everyone, I haven't been around much lately, because I got married and moved back home to New Zealand in the last month grinning smiley

But enough fishing for congrats winking smiley I had an experience in a restaurant before I left Canada that I'd like to share.

So, DH (ooh, first time I've gotten to refer to him as that) and I decided to go out for lunch to a great Japanese restaurant that we love. We got there and it was pretty busy. We were seated with a pair of breeders with a fresh fleshloaf and a toadler at the table behind us, and a table of three 20-something ladies to our right.

A few minutes into our meal, the loaf behind us began quietly fussing (i.e. wailing its head off), but to my pleasure the duhd actually took the kyd outside to settle it down.

While he was outside, the ladies to my right began a conversation which I soon found myself eavesdropping on in glee.

One of the ladies began discussing her upcoming nuptials, and basically went into a rant about her bitchy wannamoo sister. She said that her sister had been TTC for six months, and had said to her 'You'll have to have empire-line dresses for the bridesmaids, because if I get pregnant now I'll have a belly by the time of the wedding!'. This lady was having none of it, and said to her dining companions, 'How dare she think she can dictate to me what dresses I choose for my bridesmaids? It's MY wedding, I'll have what I want, and if I don't want empire waist dresses, then tough shit for her'. She then went on to add, 'I don't want that bitch as a bridesmaid anyway, I don't want her standing up at the altar rubbing her belly in front of everyone with a smug grin on her face and stealing my thunder while I'm saying my vows!'. bouncing and laughing

I was cracking up inwardly and had to resist the urge to lean over to her table and be like 'High five, sistah!'. I was so pleased to hear of someone having the balls to not give in to an entitled preggo sister's every whim.

Shortly after, this conversation between them ended and the three young ladies left. By this time the duhd had returned with the loaf (who had stopped its screaming) and sat back down with his broodmare. It turned out that the broodmare had evidently also been eavesdropping on the ladies' convo, because she immediately began relaying it to her husband, but of course she was all, 'How dare she not give in to her sister's demands, she's PREGNANT' blablabla wankwankwank etc.

Typical moo attitude, never mind that it's your sister's WEDDING, no, your belly full of arms and legs is more important and should be given primacy over the bride's wishes eye rolling smiley Puh-lease.
nowhiggers
Re: Overheard in a restaurant
December 13, 2008
I recently saw some wedding photos from a very well-to-do kind of wedding. TONS OF PREGGOS showed up for this wedding, with their big disgusting loafguts jutting out everywhere, rubbing them for the cameras, etc. The bride was like a second thought that didn't exist.

Another good reason, if you are cf and getting married, DO NOT invite preggos to the wedding, These whores will do whatever it takes to upstage you!
Anonymous User
December 14, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi everyone, I haven't been around much lately,
> because I got married and moved back home to New
> Zealand in the last month grinning smiley
>
> But enough fishing for congrats winking smiley I had an
> experience in a restaurant before I left Canada
> that I'd like to share.
>
> So, DH (ooh, first time I've gotten to refer to
> him as that) and I decided to go out for lunch to
> a great Japanese restaurant that we love. We got
> there and it was pretty busy. ...."
Typical moo attitude, never mind that it's your sister's WEDDING, no, your belly full of arms and legs is more important and should be given primacy over the bride's wishes Puh-lease.
....""

You could have also, loud enuf for dumb moo to overhear, put in your own comments supporting this woman. Really put on a show and see just how irritated/angry you could have made her.
December 14, 2008
One of the biggest and fattest pet peeves of mine is when a moocow or moocow wannabee attempts to or actually does steal the limelight, upstage, or otherwise place a damper on another person's wedding, baybee shower/birth, graduation, retirement party, and even funeral. I have seen them attempt to or literally steal the glory from a corpse, when given half a chance. There is a REASON it's traditional not to wear white to a wedding or make yourself extremely noticable or stand out in any way involving appearance, as well as demeanor. If you are obviously knocked up and are invited to attend a baybee shower for someone else, it is your DUTY to STFU about YOUR ultra sound, YOUR checkups/test results, the sex of YOUR unborn kyd, any problems that YOU might be having, or even the color of the fucking nursery or about any baybee gifts you may have received which are similar to, better than, or identical to the guest of honor's gifts.

Likewise with retirement or graduation parties, weddings, birthdays, or events designed to honor or congratulate OTHER people. NOW is NOT the time to announce your pignasty, now is NOT the time to set YOUR wedding date or announce YOUR engagement or job promotion. It is ALWAYS moocows or moocow wannabees who do this too. Rarely is it men and rarely is it women without kyds or CF women(in fact I have NEVER seen/heard anyone do it but moos) I think that it is the height of bad manners and extremely tacky to do this, but I have seen it done time and time again. It's really shitty when they do it at a funeral too, which I have seen on occasion as well. I guess that they figure they have ALL of these friends and relatives held hostage as a captive audience, so they seize the opportunity to announce wedding dates, pignasties, and other personal events which have NO BUSINESS being announced at a fucking funeral.

The widow/widowers and immediate families who have fallen victim to this RUDENESS have always been gracious about it, in a shocked-what- the-hell-do-I-say? kind of a way, but I am convinced that I would NOT be as gracious should this ever happen to me personally.
December 14, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have seen them attempt to or literally steal the glory from
> a corpse, when given half a chance.

> It's really shitty when
> they do it at a funeral too, which I have seen on
> occasion as well. I guess that they figure they
> have ALL of these friends and relatives held
> hostage as a captive audience, so they seize the
> opportunity to announce wedding dates, pignasties,
> and other personal events which have NO BUSINESS
> being announced at a fucking funeral.

Wow... What kind of pathetic, low human being would you have to be to try and steal the attention away from a corpse? I mean... Wow... That's really quite disgusting and extremely disrespectful. There is no way in HELL I would hold back if some moo-whore did that, whether I was the widower or just a guest.
December 15, 2008
Congrats, Fox!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login