Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats and angel trees

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
Brats and angel trees
December 14, 2008
I just came home from BJ's wholesale club. They had an angel tree set up in the front of the store. On it, there was a tag from a needy welfare brat with his "crimmus" wish item written on it. I almost fell over. He is asking for a laptop computer for christmas. Shit on a stick that's a lot of balls! Someone is supposed to shell out like $800 for some welfare brat's computer? It makes me sick that the salvation army would even allow that to be asked, I mean begged for. The brat's second choice was v-tech games. Still an expensive item!

Most of these little bags of shit asked for electronic stuff. I can't believe that is allowed!

I am saving for a laptop for myself. Maybe I should just pose as a welfare whore and get one for free from a brat organization!
nowhiggers
Re: Brats and angel trees
December 14, 2008
Angel and giving trees are a big sore with people here on bratfree. lol. We all hate it with a passion.

And yes, even in these horrid economic times the brats are still asking for FUBU, Nike, Laptops and Wii.

It's as if the breeders think the economy doesn't apply to them.

God fucking forbid that you would give an angel tree brat a pair of socks or a warm sweater as a gift. You'd be hounded and burnt at the stake.
nowhiggers
December 14, 2008
Theresa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It
> makes me sick that the salvation army would even
> allow that to be asked,

Oh yes... the Salbashun Armee.

Another bunch of charity assholes I can't stand.

Fuck Charity!!!! Fuck all of them!!!!
December 14, 2008
I remember the first time I was exposed to one of those "Angel trees", when I was working in a bank in Atlanta, working two jobs, and barely making ends meet on my first excursion alone as a single in the real world. I remember thinking then, and I still had a positive attitude back then at age 21, WTF? I thought, "Why should I give them a fucking thing when I have to work two jobs to buy groceries and pay my electric bill?" Our branch manager was breathing down our necks to contribute and pledge money out of our already slim paychecks to United Way, in addition to the Salbashun Armee "angel tree". I had already learned to "just say no" to the United Way bullshit at the prior bank where I worked and had NO PROBLEM saying no again. However, she laid into us hot and heavy to get her 100% employee participation in the welfare crimmus "angels", so I told her flat out that I did NOT have any money, till she finally left me alone.

I have not (except the one time over 20 years ago) and will not knowingly donate ANYTHING to ANY kiddie charity be it food, clothes, money, presents, etc......If it's a mass donation as in the case of a local disaster where EVERYONE needs temporary help, that might be different. However, these charities set up for the SOLE purpose to reward lazy shitloafs and their whores of moomies I will NOT perpetuate. Sure, I will agree it's sad for a little kyd to get nothing from Santa, but that is RARELY the case with all of these do gooders hanging around and it is in NO WAY my fault or my responsibility to line those kyds' toy boxes. As for these older brats with their game boys, dvd's, computer equipment, etc....They are plenty old enough to know that Santa does not exist and WHY they have nothing under the tree.

The only thing that they need to receive for Christmas is an offer for a part time job in order to save up enough money for a bus ticket out of town and away from their whore of a mother, the first chance that they get or the minute that they turn 18, whichever comes first.
nowhiggers
December 14, 2008
People get on my case for shitting on the Salbashum Armeee because it "heps da po homeless peepul"

bullshit.

bullshit.

The homeless adults get the BARE MINIMUM of services from the
Salbatshit Armeee and all these other "hep da homeless charities."
A hot meal on Christmas. A skanky bunk in the shelter. Talk to the homeless adults and ask them why they prefer to remain far away from these charity groups and living in a tent or something and they will tell you.

Meantime, I'm sure some of you have had the opportunity to see the outrageous PRICES for shitty crap in their stupid Salbashun Armee stores.

Check this out. Last year, I went into the Salbashit Armee store looking for dishes for the new place. Hold on to your hats... They were asking $5 a plate for cheap, chipped walmart made in china dinner plates that didn't even have whole sets together. DH was in there with me and I said, loudly I might add, we can't afford this stuff! Let's try on ebay!

I spent $50 on ebay for a cute pink mint condition never been used 1950s dinnerware set. Gorgeous. Quality made in America when things were made in America. That was for a 16 piece setting.

So let's sum up this problem, the Salbashit Armee allows and encourages donation of laptop computers and FUBU for the goddamned welfare brats, but for adults, either shopping in their dirty stores or relying on them for assistance it's bottom of the barrel shit.
December 15, 2008
Somebody should buy a big pair of those rubber balls you see on pick up trucks and hang them on the fucking Angel tree.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login