Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SAHM Support Group

Posted by annie35 
SAHM Support Group
December 15, 2008
Did you know there is such a thing?
I read a flier on the community board, stating that the SAHM support group meets the third Tuesday of every month.

I of course thought of Fight Club, and going to support groups for entertainment. If I am board, I might just visit. I will of course have to not shower, not brush my hair, and stain my clothes with nasty crap or they will know I am a fake.

Why on earth would they need a support group?

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: SAHM Support Group
December 15, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why on earth would they need a support group?

Because staying home all day with the kydz is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! eye rolling smiley I mean, when you're doing TMIJITW, you need a break...right?! Just like those rocket scientists at NASA (who *I* always thought did one of TMIJITW).
December 15, 2008
They have one of those here along with a "new mothers" and "single moms" and "grandparents raising grandkids" support group which meets different days and at various times at places like the hospital, churches, and schools. I have heard that even though our entire county population is only about 50k, the meetings are standing room only. This high attendance puzzled me at first because I know that most of them don't give a shit about becoming better parents. I figured it out though after a time. It seems that some of them are "sentenced" by CPS to attend a certain number of parental support group meetings and of course they MUST comply, or lose benefits or be punished for whatever it was that they did to their kyds/grandkyds. Also, it's connected with a drug rehab program here too which REQUIRES that they attend in order to "keep their kyds", translation:Keep the welfare check. Many of the "single moms" on welfare consider themselves "SAHM's" too, even though they don't exactly fit the image.

I suppose in some areas that SMooV driving soccer moms might attend something like that JUST for the good of their kyds or to make them a better coping parent, but I highly doubt it. My guess is that the higher class SAHM's probably consider it a "girl's day out" and go out to eat and whatever afterwards. It's the same at other "self help" groups like AA and NA. The ones who are REQUIRED to be there to meet probation/parol requirements outnumber people who are there who genuinely seek help. Then there are others who treat it as a social club rather for what it was intended. I might add that they also stand out like sore thumbs, as I am sure they do at these moomie support groups. They (SAHM) mainly whine about how they don't have enough time with their kyds, to clean their house, run errands, or for themselves, etc.....yet THERE they sit for an hour at the time, wasting away their day.

Completely useless, the WHOLE lot of them: Parents without partners (dating service) SAHM, wAHM, Single Moms, duddies without dummies, etc........
December 16, 2008
Let's find a way to combine "Fight Club" and SAHM group and they can duke it out for who's doing the best job being a SAHM.....
December 16, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Let's find a way to combine "Fight Club" and SAHM
> group and they can duke it out for who's doing the
> best job being a SAHM.....

I like it.
Buffy beating the crap out of Syk as they fight over who's daughter is prettier, smarter, and the better dancer.
Better yet, let the kids duke it out also.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 16, 2008
Usually support groups are for victims of some sort of traumatic experience, or they're for folks who are dealing with issues that influence their lives in a negative way (cancer, addiction, etc.)

So, that being said, that means SAHMooing is bad. But if it's bad, then how can it be the mot fulfilling and important job in the world? Surely you wouldn't need a support group for something that's good, right? That's like having a support group for lottery winners.

I think the TMIJITW i starting to unravel at the seams. smiling smiley
December 16, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> Usually support groups are for victims of some
> sort of traumatic experience, or they're for folks
> who are dealing with issues that influence their
> lives in a negative way (cancer, addiction, etc.)
>
> So, that being said, that means SAHMooing is bad.
> But if it's bad, then how can it be the mot
> fulfilling and important job in the world? Surely
> you wouldn't need a support group for something
> that's good, right? That's like having a support
> group for lottery winners.
>
> I think the TMIJITW i starting to unravel at the
> seams. smiling smiley

Yeah really, what kind of "support" from like sufferers/victims do they need? PPD is already considered a "disease," so perhaps SAHMooism is fast becoming one as well. They probably whine about their husbands not doing enough around the house, their husband's having affairs or looong lunches with his secretary, their husband not showing any interest in the kyd, how inferior the working moos make them feel, how they never have any time to themselves, how they never get a day off, how they never have any money, etc.....so forth and so on. eye rolling smiley
December 17, 2008
A SAHM support group? Seriously?

Sounds like a bunch of bitches who just want to sit around and brag about their useless existence to the other women in the room.
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
Do they drag their hellspawn to these meetings?
There as requirement by courts? It is a joke as these people do not see anything wrong with how they behave so they are tuned out already to whatever good would come IF they paid attention and didn't have their breeder egos set so high. (It is like mentals: they don't think there is anything wrong with themselves).

It always comes down to the fact that children are always last on the protection list despite all the blatting by society in general. Just suggest sterilizing a bitch who is obviously not 'moo material' and watch the flaming. A meth-head, crack whore, schizoid mental out in lala-land permanently... suggest sterlizing these people and just watch the reaction. This proves my point... always always always.
December 17, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Let's find a way to combine "Fight Club" and SAHM
> group and they can duke it out for who's doing the
> best job being a SAHM.....

I believe that's called Chuck E. Cheeze

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
When I was working in a cafe a year ago, there was a group of new moos who would come in with their brats every Thursday for coffee. Usually there would be only four or five of them but sometimes as many as twelve. That's twelve moos + at least twelve loaves (sometimes more if a couple of the moos had more than one young brat) + twelve freaking huge SMooV strollers, that would block the doorways and make it next to impossible for any other paying customer to manouevre around the store.

That would aggravate me enough to begin with, but what sickened me more, is that I would usually be working in a part of store where from my position I could overhear the moos' conversations. Three guesses what they spent their entire time talking about? Baybees, toadlers and chyldrun. What utterly boring vapid people women who sprog become. You would think that they would want to spend the time having interesting adult conversations with other adults. But no, I NEVER heard any talk of politics, current events, sports, movies, books, their husbands, other family members, NOTHING. Just nothing but my baybee this, her labour that, her pregnuncy this, my midwife that.

I think I'd shoot myself before I'd let myself end up with a life like that. No wonder their husbands stray, probably not just for sex, but to have conversation with their lover about something other than Tardford's dirty diapers.
CJ
December 17, 2008
No doubt about that, Arctic Fox. SAHMs often end up living vicariously through their kyds, which is really sad when said kyds are still in the pants-pooping stage!tongue sticking out smiley How exciting is that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login