Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chuck E Cheese: Violence, Filth and Disease

Posted by Idiocrate 
Idiocrate
Chuck E Cheese: Violence, Filth and Disease
December 15, 2008
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/chuck_e_disease.php

We all know brats can be germ vectors, but really... if you look at the bacteria found you will see that this is more of a case of the breeders being filthy, breeders bringing the brats out when they are sick, and breeders not cleaning the brats properly.

When I was growing up, none of this was ever an issue. Yes people get sick, but the filth described here is not the usual getting a cold or flu stuff.

And check out the moos mooing in the comments. What a bunch of fucktards.

and

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/fights_at_chuck_e_cheeses.php

bouncing and laughingbouncing and laughingbouncing and laughingbouncing and laughing
DrDanCorelli
Re: Chuck E Cheese: Violence, Filth and Disease
December 15, 2008
Two of the species isolated, Klebsiella and Serratia, are very problemmatic bacteria in health care associated infections. Both species exhibit extreme degrees of antibiotic resistance, thanks largely to some of my dumber colleagues who cave into breeder pressure and write antibiotics for everything under the sun. Shitleigh has the sniffles? Quick--write a script for a third generation cephalosporin. Fuckford has a low-grade fever? Well of course he needs an advanced generation fluoroquinolone. The breediots are stupid enough to believe that their asshole demands for antibiotic prescriptions has nothing to do with this problem, and get indignant whenever it is suggested that they bother to clean up after their brats or let the viral infections run their course.

As to the poster who says she has a bachelor's degree in medical microbiology, that does not make her a physician or qualified to render a clinical opinion on anything but laboratory isolates. Dimwitted bints like her are 90% of the problem.
Dr. Dan, couldn't the breeders wipe up with antiseptics and keep the brats clothing fresh and clean, keep bedding clean, spray with some lysol, bathe them once or twice a day while they are sick -- to cut down on the illness spreading and getting worse?

I remember my parents being fastidious about this when I was sick, the cleanliness, the bathing, were they wrong or are today's breeders a bunch of filthy animals?
Anonymous User
December 16, 2008
I don't know Idiocrate. I think there are both extremes in parenting today with very little reasonableness. For instance; you have the mom who obsesses about cleanliness and raising her kid in such sterile environments, that the child doesn't get exposed enough to certain bacterias and viruses which are always going to be in their environments, thus increasing their chances of never building up the kids' natural defenses. And of course, Dr. Dan's comments about these germ-obsessed mothers inSISting antibiotics get prescribed for every little sneeze. Eventually, when the child becomes an adult and does come into contact with these every day 'bugs', may be a more sickly adult with a weaker immune system, and when antibiotics are truly needed, they may not work because the ever-evolving-germs are immune.

Then you have the pig; the mother who doesn't give one shit about basic sanitary cleanliness. Her child is the one with the perpetual (and disgusting) runny, crusty nose who touches every and anything, infecting all who come into contact with them or anything they have touched. She doesn't take her kid to the doctor and doesn't teach him to cover his mouth when he coughs or to wash his hands properly with warm water and soap. This is the kid who is ALWAYS sick, and just does not have the social teachings to keep his contaminated bodily fluids and invisible saliva droplets to himself.

What happened to all the mothers in the middle? My mom taught us always to cover our mouths, did not take us in public when we were sick, took us to the doctor when we were ill, but let us play in the dirt and the like.

Dr. Dan's post is hilarious! And so true...always neat to read his intelligent but too-rare contributions.
DrDanCorelli
December 16, 2008
Idiocrate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Dan, couldn't the breeders wipe up with
> antiseptics and keep the brats clothing fresh and
> clean, keep bedding clean, spray with some lysol,
> bathe them once or twice a day while they are sick
> -- to cut down on the illness spreading and
> getting worse?
>
> I remember my parents being fastidious about this
> when I was sick, the cleanliness, the bathing,
> were they wrong or are today's breeders a bunch of
> filthy animals?

Today's breeders are a dichotomy. They are obsessed with squirting alcohol-based products like Purelle and overusing anti-bacterial soaps on their brats while keeping their houses in a perpetual state of colonization with bacteria by failing to clean properly. On one hand, you have the clinical affect of not permitting Snotleigh to develop a mature immune system to deal with every day pathogens while providing a breeding ground for them. It is analagous to a gun manufacturer running a "Ban Handguns" movement out of the factory. Just does not make any sense.

Wherever there are humans, there will be infectious pathogens of all sorts such as viruses, bacteria, fungi/molds and protozoans. I know of no way of completely sanitizing the human body except by killing it off, and that is something that my Hippocratic oath and professional ethics prevents.

It seems to be beyond the ability of most breeders to carry antiseptic wipes with them. There are numerous brands of them, and they do a fair job of decreasing a potentially infectious innoculum below viability. It all comes down to behavior, and most breeders make themselves so busy with idiotic crap that they expect others to do the job for them.

The reason why those infectious agents were found at Fuck-E-Sleaze's is obvious: it is where all the other brats of breeder pigs were going. Just like daycare centers and those filthy ball pits, brat restaurants are guaranteed reservoirs of infection. Even if the restaurant staff were to hose down the place with chlorine bleach (a very effective and very cheap antiseptic, I might add) every night, there would still be some breediot who would bring their sick brat to the place and the cycle would start all over again.

My advice: avoid brat-infested places like the plague, because sooner or later you could end up with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login