Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Breeder crap at restaurants

Posted by Geanie 
Geanie
More Breeder crap at restaurants
December 15, 2008
http://boards.live.com/Lifestyleboards/thread.aspx?threadid=873818&BoardsParam=page%3d3%26HIPDelay%3d1%26PostID%3d25069253

I got hooked into this thread on the Miss Manners board. Again, breeders threatening violence toward someone who expressed displeasure/frustration on snotleys ill mannered behaviour. I am now labeled a troll on this board since I can't validate the mother who won't take care of her brats. What is it with breeders? They threaten violence in the name of protecting their crotch dropplings? What ever happened to parenting and setting a good example. No wonder society has gone to hell in a handbag. I always have to wonder what their crotch droppings are doing while the breeders are bitchin on the internet and making threats against any perceived injustice to their fuglys.
Re: More Breeder crap at restaurants
December 15, 2008
That's a big reason I choose to order in and avoid most restaurants nowadays. I have anxiety issues and sure as hell don't need to sit next to some kid screaming bloody murder the entire time I'm there.

On my last trip to visit the in-laws, we took my niece to the American Girl store for lunch for her birthday. The place was packed to the gills with hipster children and their doting mothers, and some of their behavior was downright nuts. There was a long wait to get into the restaurant, and this one girl had this dead look in her eyes and just repeatedly walked in circles almost the entire time we were waiting. They were all dressed in frills, taffeta, etc. Ugh. And you know the surprising thing? My niece, one of the youngest ones there, was probably the best-behaved, and I'm not playing favorites. Goes to show you what strict parenting accomplishes. My BIL and SIL don't let her get away with anything.

Oh, and the mothers at that place? I can't even imagine being a teacher or in some profession where you're in charge of their children. I said out loud "these are the sort of women who make teachers' lives hell". I think someone heard me because she shot me a look. tongue sticking out smiley
deegee
December 15, 2008
I assume you are pippster. You are the only one who posted anything sensible instead of all the apologists defending the moo and her kyds.
The Phan
December 16, 2008
Took my brother and his family (wife, daughters aged 13 and 7) to a very upscale type restaurant on Sunday. About halfway through the salad a screamer starts wailing. And then I saw the Dickwerks and Snotleight walking around doing the babystalk in the martini bar. About every thirty seconds we'd hear an "encouraged" scream (you know the sound - SOMEONE is prodding the kid to yell). Every time the kid screamed, my future goth niece would say, "There goes an arm. Annnnd there's the leg" [she's 7, so this is pretty freaky].

Before we left I was going to use the ladies room when I heard the screaming coming from behind the door marked "Donne" (italian for Ladies I assume). I decided to hold it in, but I did open the door and yell, "This isn't the Olive Garden. Next time get a sitter!"

Then I hightailed it out of there.

A server heard me and cracked up.
deegee
December 16, 2008
Check out some of the more recent comments, #113-#116. They are taking the OP to task for letting her kyds misbehave and annoy other patrons. Good for them! Any of those heroes from this forum?
December 16, 2008
Her son sounds like a pussy.
deegee
December 16, 2008
I made a post (#122) and there are dozens more from others after that. Looks like the CF crowd or those who dislike the brats and their entitle-moos are striking back. Check it out!
December 16, 2008
Ah yes, I remember that board. I used to frequent it a while back. Got tired of all the stupid breeder problems on it. And all the "cool" people who were fucking retarded. I'm too pissed off of a person to give the advice those pussies want. Fuck them, especially "husker". Fuckin' dickweed.
December 16, 2008
Personally, i'm tired of people's children in public thinking it's ok to touch me- put a hand on my leg, step on my feets, crash into me- I don't pick them up. their parents teach them no physical boundaries.
December 16, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Personally, i'm tired of people's children in
> public thinking it's ok to touch me- put a hand on
> my leg, step on my feets, crash into me- I don't
> pick them up. their parents teach them no
> physical boundaries.

OMG!!! ME TOO! I hate it when a kid puts his hands on me, or when anyone else does for that matter. It's just an awkward situation when a kyd does it because if they are really young, I just don't know how to deal with it or what to say. I generally just pull away and hope that they will retreat due to my body language, but sometimes even that doesn't work. I basically have to leave the entire area to free myself from their clutches, which is completely unnecessary if their moomie would have taught them better or bothered to correct their behavior. I especially hate it when people do the "pass the baybee over" thing to me as I have NO interest in holding it, but this happens often in group settings because ALL of the other women are reaching out to the little shit with open arms. I generally flee the scene at the onset of this nonsense as well.

I wish they would just contain their kyds and keep them off of, out of, and away from my personal air space.
deegee
December 16, 2008
Husker is a schmuck, I agree.

Can someone tell me what the acronym "IVY" stands for? I can't figure it out. Does it mean "I Validate You"? Usually I can figure these things out but this one eludes me.
December 17, 2008
I am so tired of hearing this "the needs of MY CHYYYYYLLLLLLD trump everything else. As for the CF (or anyone else) being called "entitlement-minded" because they're sick and tired of BRATS--You bet your sweet ass we're entitled! We're entitled to a decent dining experience without all the bullshit from kyds! YOU can stay home or hire a babysitter. Why the hell should we have a rare (in the case of DH and myself) evening out ruined by goddamned breeders and their uncontrolled demon spawn? YOU chose to have the kids, I didn't! So tell me again, why should I have an evening out ruined because YOU don't want to give up your pre-childed lifestyle. Now who's being selfish, hmmmmm?

As for the bitch in the store with the temper tantrum brat--why the hell can't you PLAN ahead to have sufficient milk, diapers, formula at home. Why do you always fucking do everything at the last second, no matter who is inconvenienced by you and your brats?

I am so FUCKING sick of breeders it's not funny. I told DH that when we go out in future it will be to an adult restaurant--assuming you can find one in this fucking breeder-centric society, that is.
December 17, 2008
IVY stands for "I Validate You". You can check these things with a little-known website called "Google".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 17, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> I am so tired of hearing this "the needs of MY
> CHYYYYYLLLLLLD trump everything else. As for the
> CF (or anyone else) being called
> "entitlement-minded" because they're sick and
> tired of BRATS--You bet your sweet ass we're
> entitled! We're entitled to a decent dining
> experience without all the bullshit from kyds! YOU
> can stay home or hire a babysitter. Why the hell
> should we have a rare (in the case of DH and
> myself) evening out ruined by goddamned breeders
> and their uncontrolled demon spawn? YOU chose to
> have the kids, I didn't! So tell me again, why
> should I have an evening out ruined because YOU
> don't want to give up your pre-childed lifestyle.
> Now who's being selfish, hmmmmm?

The breeders are completely selfish. Their brats run rampant out in public because they don't believe in discipline - and when a CF complains they are told to stay home if they don't like it. So a CF stays home for some peace and quiet and child free time, and what happens? Well, the CF can't leave their windows open because of the brats running through the town screaming bloody murder - the breeders can't be bothered to teach their children not to scream unless it's an emergency. CF can't sit on your porch or in your backyard because brats will be playing on your yard - the breeders can't be bothered to teach their brats how to respect the personal property of others. If CF live in an apartment (like me) you have to get used to hearing constant banging on the walls and floors above - the breeders can't be bothered to teach their brats respect for the people on the other side of that wall. If the CF try and complain they are told to shut up and deal with it. The breeders want people to accomodate them at every turn; take take take with no giving back. But yes, it is the CF who are selfish. eye rolling smiley angry flipping off
December 17, 2008
I swear when they scream outside like that- one of them could actually be hurt and I would have no idea.
December 17, 2008
Any fucking breeder who threatened me would receive an invite for such violence via a "bring it on" reply. After that, their kid would have the pleasure of 1. seeing their parent get their ass kicked either by myself or hubby, then 2. seeing said parent being hauled off to jail

Geanie Wrote:
> I got hooked into this thread on the Miss Manners
> board. Again, breeders threatening violence
> toward someone who expressed
> displeasure/frustration on snotleys ill mannered
> behaviour. I am now labeled a troll on this board
> since I can't validate the mother who won't take
> care of her brats. What is it with breeders?
> They threaten violence in the name of protecting
> their crotch dropplings? What ever happened to
> parenting and setting a good example. No wonder
> society has gone to hell in a handbag. I always
> have to wonder what their crotch droppings are
> doing while the breeders are bitchin on the
> internet and making threats against any perceived
> injustice to their fuglys.
Geanie
December 17, 2008
Tried to post earlier but it didn't take, so I'll try again. Me=pippster. The MM board is getting boring with the same "my snotshit is perfect" "they can go anywhere" "EVERYBODY says how GOOD shotshit is." But really good responses and posts from the CF crowd. The breeders NEED to hear it! Over and over and over again, they need to hear their snotshits really DO STINK.

I think they ALL need to go to "UpChuck the cheeses" otherwise known as CEC, with their "perfect" snotshits, lock the doors and let the herd thinning begin. Let them turn against each other when the "perfect" snotshits start fighting and the perfect(NOT) breeders "mamabear" instincts kick in. This just might make a good reality show!
CFBitchfromLA
December 18, 2008
Sugar packet football? Okay...hear a new one every day.

I would bet the following facts were omitted: 1) 5 YO brat probably threw the sugar packet so hard that it broke; 2) the "accidental" chair bump was more like the brat bringing the chair out hard enough to cause physical pain to the other customer; and 3) the brats were being louder and more obnoxious than moo admits. Sounds to me like the moo is angry that nobody thinks her fucktrophies are spayshul, and having someone else tell her brats to behave is more humiliation that the dumb twat can handle.

She needs a visit by Clues for Moos with the cluebat.
December 18, 2008
That woman is a whack job. She's still crying her eyes out for days afterwards? No wonder her son has reverted to soiling himself and nightmares, I would too with a mom like that.

Like I've said about Jenny McCarthy, "Her son's autistic? I would be too if she were my Mom"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
deegee
December 19, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> Sugar packet football? Okay...hear a new one
> every day.
>
> I would bet the following facts were omitted: 1) 5
> YO brat probably threw the sugar packet so hard
> that it broke; 2) the "accidental" chair bump was
> more like the brat bringing the chair out hard
> enough to cause physical pain to the other
> customer; and 3) the brats were being louder and
> more obnoxious than moo admits. Sounds to me like
> the moo is angry that nobody thinks her
> fucktrophies are spayshul, and having someone else
> tell her brats to behave is more humiliation that
> the dumb twat can handle.
>
> She needs a visit by Clues for Moos with the
> cluebat.

I never played or heard of "sugar packet football," either. Another thing about this "game" is that if the sugar packets end up on the floor, which seems pretty likely at some point, do they end up being placed back in their holder? If so, then you have some dirty sugar packets even if the sugar is intact. These packets will be touched by their actual users later, unbeknownst to them that they are basically touching the floor (a little bit) with their fingers when they opened them. I find this a bit unsanitary, don't you?

Can you believe a few posters there suggested the moo call the cops???

And if I were the restaurant manager called to the scene, and I were faced with a patron trying to mind her own business and eat her meal versus some moo with her bratty kyds disturbing her twice, I would take $10 off the check of the innocent patron and chastise (or maybe evict) the moo, her hubby, and her bratty kyds for twice disturbing the meal of the innocent patron.

I knew that moo was a self-centered, clueless person when she said this in her first post: "I was totally fine with them playing [sugar football] because it kept them seated and quiet. Just what you want in a restaurant." WRONG!!!!!!

For those of you who did not check out the thread, here was my post (#122, page 11) which I had a lot of fun writing LOL!

"Finally, some posts from some people who are not apologists for the OP and her bratty kids. To me, that lady patron is a HERO. She did in 10 seconds what the OP could not do in several years - get her kids to behave properly in a restaurant. After this incident, those kids will (hopefully) never misbehave in a restaurant again (because any of the other patrons they risk upsetting with their bratty behavior may do what we in the too-silent majority will do - yell at them, and deservedly so).

Those kids had already committed their one "forgiven" infraction. So why did they continue to tempt fate by engaging in more risky behavior to annoy the SAME patron again? And why did the OP not tell her kids to "cut it out" and not annoy the other patron after their first infraction?

That other patron should not stay home. Instead, the OP and her bratty, misbehaved kids should stay home, order in, or hire a friggin' sitter if they want to eat out somewhere. THEY are the ones causing the trouble, not the other patron who only wanted to eat her meal in peace and quiet, hardly an infraction or holding otherwise unreasonable expectations. The other patron was not a problem for anyone until those bratty kids became a problem for HER!"

I think I was pretty kind compared to what many of you would have written there!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login