Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has Anyone Seen The Recent KFC Commercial?!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Has Anyone Seen The Recent KFC Commercial?!
December 16, 2008
I saw it last night for the first time. I don't watch a lot of TV so it may be out for a while, I don't know. It's got your typical Family, Inc. of Dah-duh, Mawma, brother (pimple-faced 15 y.o. maybe?), and sister (guessing 12 on this little bitch), and anyway mom brings home KFC chicken in the bucket, and also in the chicken tenders. They're all sitting around the table (except mom of course, she's narrating and serving them all up like a good little slave), walks around to the side of the table facing the tv screen and says something to the effect of: "My family...blah blah blah"...and then comes out with this little doozy: "...my daughter, who is now calling me BY MY FIRST NAME, likes the same original recipe like me, guess she really IS just like me". (or some very similar-type bullshit), and then the little bitch says something like: "I don't THINK so"...

Do y'all realize what my mom would have done to me if I E V E R called her by her first name???!!! Whoa nelly!!!! I'm talking a very smacked mouth, let alone sassed her afterwards. What the FUCK do these parents expect when they're LETTING their kids call them by their first names? I was really shocked by that commercial. Maybe it's me and I'm too old fashioned about respecting your parents and elders, but my God. That's just ridiculous.

Believe it or not, I really was very shocked to hear that woman say that. I guess I'm so not in the loop with just HOW disrespectful parents have allowed their children to become, but DAYUM, that's just too far IMO. No wonder they're such intolerable, rude self-centered bastards.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Recent KFC Commercial?!
December 16, 2008
I haven't seen that one yet, but I agree that it is OUTRAGEOUS. KFC has another commercial with the same type famblee and a guest of the son's who calls the parents by their first names, they "appear" to be all stern faced and upset, then they start laughing and break the ice. This of course gives the impression that it's "ok" for teen friends to call their friends' parents by their first names. I DON'T THINK SO. One of my step-daughter's little friends called me "kim" ONE time at about age 8. I IMMEDIATELY told her it was"Mrs. Williams", but THEN the little bitch says, "That's what Ashley calls you, ie:Kim". I then told/asked the little whore (her mother was a whore in school as well) that since her OTHER friends call their parents "mom" or "dad" did that ALSO mean that SHE could call them "mom or dad" as well?"

That seemed to make sense to the little bitch so she backed down. If ANY adult told me to call them whatever, I would have NEVER questioned it. One of my friend's dad's was a doctor and I called him "Dr. Simmons" UNTIL he TOLD me to call him "Doc" like everyone else did, including his kyds. It is the height of bad manners to call one's elders by their first names or ANY names other than Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr, unless told to do otherwise. I am only 5-8 years younger than my inlaws, but I didn't call them anything other than Mr or Mrs until they said otherwise, which was pretty immediate, but still. It is a matter of respect and this KFC shit will affect ALL of us. I can't believe that the childed think that this is "ok".
Anonymous User
December 16, 2008
Oh yea, I've seen that one too, a while ago I think...I always referred to my freinds' parents as Mr...or Mrs...kids don't call their teachers by their first names, but to call their own parents by their first names is OK?! I'm boggled! The stupid mom just smiles when she says it, like it's no big deal. I was left like this:
December 16, 2008
Come on, don't you think eating salt bombs for dinner every night ecause neither parent can be involved in running a proper household is bound to cause some brain damage?

It certainly has in the advertisers.
Anonymous User
December 16, 2008
MWR, you mean the one where the little brats are 'hiding' their food in places like their plastic play cars, or giving it to the dog? (yey. at least the dog will be healthy and probably out live the kid)

I hate that one too. I think this KFC commercial has taken the cake, unless there's another one just as appalling that I'm forgetting about.

Oh yea! There's that Pediasure commercial where the little girl in pig-tails is riding in the cart and every time her mom puts something healthy in the cart, the little brat crosses her arms and puckers up her lips and crosses her eyebrows and says: "I don't LLLike broccoli"..."I don't LLLike peas"..so of course, the stupid mom cocks her head to the side and smiles, puts a case of Pediasure in the cart and looks to the kid like..."Is THIS okay"??? It's disgusting and embarrassing. Jesus Christ I hate that commercial too!!
December 16, 2008
Then leave it to Micky D's to pretend they have "healthy" choices for kyds like those apple slices cut to look like french fries, yeah right. EVEN IF they can get some fruit dressed as a french fry past the kyd, they have to dip it in caramel sauce. The last time I was in a Mcdonald's (which is ONLY when I am traveling and there are few choices)I was SO hoping to see a kyd order one of those. If any of the little chubby cherubs around here got duped by apple slices, I can guarantee you that they would raise Holy hell.
December 16, 2008
Oh, the Tyson one is the worst. "All natural." right.
December 16, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MWR, you mean the one where the little brats are
> 'hiding' their food in places like their plastic
> play cars, or giving it to the dog? (yey. at least
> the dog will be healthy and probably out live the
> kid)
>
> I hate that one too. I think this KFC commercial
> has taken the cake, unless there's another one
> just as appalling that I'm forgetting about.
>
> Oh yea! There's that Pediasure commercial where
> the little girl in pig-tails is riding in the cart
> and every time her mom puts something healthy in
> the cart, the little brat crosses her arms and
> puckers up her lips and crosses her eyebrows and
> says: "I don't LLLike broccoli"..."I don't LLLike
> peas"..so of course, the stupid mom cocks her head
> to the side and smiles, puts a case of Pediasure
> in the cart and looks to the kid like..."Is THIS
> okay"??? It's disgusting and embarrassing. Jesus
> Christ I hate that commercial too!!

NOW I remember the Pediasure one. What rubbush that is and I would tell that kyd, "Tough shit" if she turned her nose up at real food like that. I am of the belief that if kyds are given a variety of "regular" and healthy foods, then they WILL eat when they are hungry enough. Under no circumstances would I buy expensive dietary supplements for a kyd simply because they wouldn't eat real food. If they need more vitamins and minerals than their diet provides then they can take generic dollar a bottle vitamins, NOT some expensive, tasty, milkshake kiddie shit. This is CLEARLY the parents' faults because if they hadn't have started that shit when the kyd was unable to pick and choose, it would have been what they were used to eating by the time they could scrunch up their noses, like this kyd does.
December 16, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
>
> These days on trips I try to find a Wendy's as
> best I can because at least I can get a baked
> potato and little salad. I can't even stomach the
> thought of McDonald's right now.

To this day I am boycotting Arby's because they eliminated their baked potato.
December 16, 2008

Oh yea! There's that Pediasure commercial where the little girl in pig-tails is riding in the cart and every time her mom puts something healthy in the cart, the little brat crosses her arms and puckers up her lips and crosses her eyebrows and says: "I don't LLLike broccoli"..."I don't LLLike peas"..so of course, the stupid mom cocks her head to the side and smiles, puts a case of Pediasure in the cart and looks to the kid like..."Is THIS okay"??? It's disgusting and embarrassing. Jesus Christ I hate that commercial too!!

Haven't seen the KFC one...YET... But this one pisses me off to no end. "I don't think I LIKE wah-fflleess..." *SLAP* WELL YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING EAT THEM 'CAUSE I'M IN CHARGE, YOU LITTE BITCH!
Here's another KFC ad. Mom,dad and two teen sons are having KFC for dinner and one of the sons picked up a piece of chicken usually reserved for another member of the family and the mom made a comment about it. Then the teen brat said, "Kids today have it so good". Mom replied, "Tell me about it" in a resigned tone of voice.
December 17, 2008
allison Wrote:
> Here's another KFC ad. Mom,dad and two teen sons
> are having KFC for dinner and one of the sons
> picked up a piece of chicken usually reserved for
> another member of the family and the mom made a
> comment about it. Then the teen brat said, "Kids
> today have it so good". Mom replied, "Tell me
> about it" in a resigned tone of voice.

Of course that further perpetuates the notion that THEIR kyds simply must have more than they had as kyds and that it must be better as well. It's almost a bingo the way breeders will look at some WAY overpriced stroller, toy, or gadget and say in that same resigned tone, "We can't really afford it, but Snotley's needs must come first", or "We never had a 15 ft Christmas tree or $1200 worth of lights strung up on the house when WE were kyds, which is why we do it for OUR kyds, even though we have to take out a bank loan in January to pay the electric bill", or "WE didn't get a car when we turned 16, so therefore Shitford must have a brand new sports car that costs more than our monthly mortgage", or "I hated riding the bus as a kyd, so that's why I fire up the SMooV every morning and drive Bratina the 5 blocks to school", etc.......

They never stop and think that this over abundance of "extras" that their kyds get, which they usually can NOT afford but buy anyway,only makes them spoiled, lazy, fat, and very often disrespectful and ungrateful toward their parents.
December 17, 2008
Ugh, I just looked up the KFC commercial on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5sTkZnP9Tc

I want to smack that little teeny-bopper in the head. I have a tough time with adolescents and teenagers these days, even more than smaller kids. They're so obnoxious and irritating, with stupid phrases like "this rox my sox" and "random". My cousin uses these and they drive me up the wall.
December 17, 2008
I've always believed that if a kyd scrunches up their face at food, fine, let them do without a meal or two. The parents start caving in the first time the brat doesn't like something that is being served. It's ridiculous the way moo and duh cater to the brats! I ate what was on my plate or I did without (the only exceptions were if something made me truly sick or I proved to be allergic to it.

CALLING YOUR PARENTS by their first name?! WTF??! I would have got slapped into next week had I tried that.

Fucked up wannabe best friends with your kyds breeders!angry flipping off
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
Now where did that mouth-dropping smiley come from?
December 17, 2008
Aside from the fact that I don't eat meat, I would't buy as much as an order of mashed potatoes from those fuckers.

The abuse of the chickens on the KFC farms is absolutely fucking HORRENDOUS to put it mildly.
December 17, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> They never stop and think that this over abundance
> of "extras" that their kyds get, which they
> usually can NOT afford but buy anyway,only makes
> them spoiled, lazy, fat, and very often
> disrespectful and ungrateful toward their parents.

This is so true. In pretty much every family business that I can think of, when parents wanted to hand the business off to the adult kids, those same entitled kids who got their college degrees thanks to a free ride from Mom and Dad, usually run the company into the ground within a couple of years.

Running a business actually involves some effort and WORK, and given how these entitled man-children try to avoid spending much time in the office, preferring late arrivals, long lunches, and as many golf outings as possible, working hard is something that other people do. I have even known families where the father has remortgaged his house and came out of retirement because the golden son screwed things up so badly.

You have to be a special kind of idiot to be given a college education, an established business, and every possible advantage and still be able to fuck things up so thoroughly.
December 17, 2008
Tiquer Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They never stop and think that this over
> abundance
> > of "extras" that their kyds get, which they
> > usually can NOT afford but buy anyway,only
> makes
> > them spoiled, lazy, fat, and very often
> > disrespectful and ungrateful toward their
> parents.
>
> This is so true. In pretty much every family
> business that I can think of, when parents wanted
> to hand the business off to the adult kids, those
> same entitled kids who got their college degrees
> thanks to a free ride from Mom and Dad, usually
> run the company into the ground within a couple of
> years.
>
> Running a business actually involves some effort
> and WORK, and given how these entitled
> man-children try to avoid spending much time in
> the office, preferring late arrivals, long
> lunches, and as many golf outings as possible,
> working hard is something that other people do. I
> have even known families where the father has
> remortgaged his house and came out of retirement
> because the golden son screwed things up so
> badly.
>
> You have to be a special kind of idiot to be given
> a college education, an established business, and
> every possible advantage and still be able to fuck
> things up so thoroughly.

Something similar to this happened to my now 63 y/o uncle who had been planning on retiring from his successful law practice and handing it off to the first Golden boy. Well, Golden boy #1 graduated from law school in 2000 and went to work with duddy. By this time his wife had already popped out one kyd and another was on the way (which I predicted with great accuracy, BTW). You would think that the Golden boy would have IMMEDIATELY put in extra hours and begun to solicit new clients, but of course he didn't. He was "off" (with preggo) ALL of the time, even in the very beginning BEFORE he passed the bar and when he was SUPPOSED to have been doing grunt work like what a paralegal would do. After he passed the bar he made NO attempt to even try and meet potential new clients or bring in any of his own. Well, we are approaching 2009 and my uncle is STILL working when he had planned on bailing out in 2005. It's kinda hard to retire when the practice' profits are being eaten alive by Golden boy, his greedy SAHMoo wife, and their spoiled brats.

Enter Golden Boy #2. I'll admit that this one is a toy shy of a Happy meal, but he is more worthless than the 1st Golden boy. He lived at home until just last year until he went off on a whim to Bible college.eye rolling smiley at the age of 28. Up until he went to Bible college in another state (which duddy pays for) his dad bought him a garage ( a nice one too) and gave him some start up money to rebuild/repair and do body work on vehicles, which he had gone to a trade school (paid for by duddy) for two years to learn. Anyway, he basically let dozens of cars just pile up on his lot which had been involved in wrecks which insurance would have paid him big bucks to fix. He spent the first TWO months babying and playing around with an antique car for a friend, no charge of course.

Needless to say he lost ALL of the insurance work business and inside of 3 months he didn't even get any walk in business as word spread about his slowness and irresponsibility. I don't know how much money he lost, but it took him over a year to sell the garage. Princess daughter is back living at home after a failed marriage (age 25) and of course she has two kyds in tow and a stalker meth addict as an ex. I can not imagine being 63 years of age and STILL being sucked dry by my 25-35 y/o grown kyds, what a fucking nightmare.
December 17, 2008
I'll be the asshole....
Kidless Kim, your uncle did this to himself. When one gives their children everything, without expecting them to work for it, one ends up with adults who can do nothing. It would be very easy for him to say "The Wallet's closed now kids. Suck it up and get to work."

That said, does anyone remember the thread a few months ago (or maybe a year) about kids, and their friends, giving the parents nicknames and the parents being "thrilled" to be included in their children's lives in such a meaningful way when in all actuality their kids were being disrespectful shits.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 17, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> I'll be the asshole....
> Kidless Kim, your uncle did this to himself. When
> one gives their children everything, without
> expecting them to work for it, one ends up with
> adults who can do nothing. It would be very easy
> for him to say "The Wallet's closed now kids.
> Suck it up and get to work."
>
>
>
> That said, does anyone remember the thread a few
> months ago (or maybe a year) about kids, and their
> friends, giving the parents nicknames and the
> parents being "thrilled" to be included in their
> children's lives in such a meaningful way when in
> all actuality their kids were being disrespectful
> shits.

You are'nt being an asshole, you are speaking the truth and I agree 100%. I remember the nickname bullshit as well and I think it's ridiculous and I wouldn't allow it. I don't care much for it when teen employees at Blockbuster and grocery stores, who see my full name on my checks/debit cards where it CLEARLY says, "Kimberly", take it upon themselves to call me "Kim", when they SHOULD be addressing me as "Ms" so and so in the FIRST damned place. So, not only do they take it upon themselves to call me by my first name, they take it a step further and use a fucking NICK name and I find it HIGHLY offensive. I just do not respond to them as they say in ascending decibel levels, "kim, Kim, KIM!." in an effort to get my attention. Finally, they will say, "Ms.", and then I will respond. It usually works and if it doesn't, they just go unacknowledged.

I DAMNED sure wouldn't put up with and CERTAINLY wouldn't think it was cool or cute if my own shitterlings did it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login