Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ready to bust a gut. funny shit, step inside.

Posted by turdzRus 
i don't want to steal thunder from anyone elses thread, so i am posting this here.

i mentioned earlier today about grabbing a domain that a turd werld charity was using a different tld of and getting lots of search traffic for. when i got the domain i had no idea that the terdies were using another tld with the same name as a traffic pump, the domain name has ZERO ZILCH to do with turdwerlding, its a commercial kind of name, they are just trying to get traffic that would normally be buying shit for themselves and guilt them into giving money to the turd world instead of spending it on themselves.

lol.

about 15 mins ago i got an email.

LMAO.

this is going to get good.

that email was from the turdies .. wait for it....

ASKING ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE THE DOMAIN TO THEIR CHARITY.

drinking coffee

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

i gotta be cool though, i cant be like i am on bratfree ripping into the breeders.

I'm going to ask for some ungodly price that they will probably say no to. They can say no, and then leave me the hell alone while i kick their ass out of the search engine results.

any lip and they going to get the bratfree treatment and get their asses kicked.
Re: ready to bust a gut. funny shit, step inside.
December 16, 2008
Oh goodness gracious, that's hilarious. Even if you made that up, it's so funny!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
i did not make this up swear on a stack of bibles.

i had no clue the name i bought was being used by the turdlers on another tld. no clue. i had no clue they were even doing what they were doing until a few days ago after i bought the domain.

what is going on is that they have a whole bunch of natural type in domains not related AT ALL to anything charity or turd werld, they are using commercial names to put themselves in the top of the search engine results for shopping related searches, and buying those names on various tld's. they are trying to compete with retailers for shopping and commercial terms, meaning traffic with a wallet ready to buy something.

there is nothing "illegal" about what they are doing, but clearly, they do not belong in the shopping space as far as i am concerned. also there are other report of them online asking for shopping/business based domain "donations" from people who own those, so I am not the first when i got that email today.

what annoys me the most, not even their stupid email, but the fact that they have to be in your face while you are trying to shop. Oh but we all know, "americans shopping is destroying the turd werld! stop buying anything for yourself and give it to ussssss! you are an evil awful westerner for shopping!"

it's must be the hand of gawwwd on them to ironically send an email to someone like me. what luck. oh but i seriously doubt they are going to bite at my one million dollar offer to sell it to them (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) no way, i did it just to freak them into going away completely, or have some do gooder email me back to try to dress me down and shame me for mentioning such a number to them. these assholes have already shown they have some brass balls doing what they are doing in the serps.
sorry i dont know why my post got cut off...

so, i think this is a terrible thing for them to do, some here may not understand part of my geek talk, but essentially, they are taking jobs away from americans by trying to game the search engines like this to be in a category (shopping, retail) that they have no business in. they are a "charity" if i want to know about their turdwerld asses i'll type "give to the third world" in the search engine, otherwise, i don't like seeing their asses siphoning traffic out of retail sites for this bullshit. we have mouths to feed too.
stay in your own fucking categories! irrelevant spammy search, that's what they are doing to try to get donations!
December 16, 2008
Oh that is just TOO fucking rich! :spin
December 17, 2008
If this organization wants your domain name, then they should have to pay dearly for it.

Is this a bogus charity or a real organization?
December 17, 2008
I would have replied:

"Sorry, I don't do the donate thing but I will sell it to you for a small fee.

How does $5,000,000 sound?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login